What are Sup Forums's recommendations for high performance laptops that are under $800...

What are Sup Forums's recommendations for high performance laptops that are under $800? I've been looking at the acer swift 3 but i'd appreciate any recommendation or advice.
>inb4 thinkpad

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=1TS-001A-005J6&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Gaming Laptops-_-1TS-001A-005J6&gclid=CjwKCAiA15vTBRAHEiwA7Snfczsn096nfaCz242-UOD8fNCNEymKwmirHIxojV2tFsaRc_0_XJjvFRoCY5YQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Used.

New or used?

Because for 800$ you can't get a high-performance new laptop, this would be medium end with something like dual core i5 (or AMD something) and graphics slightly better, than Intel HD.

fpbp

>High performance
>Under $800

See

I have an swift 3, have you seen the models with the geforce mx150?

Check out mine

Asus k501ux

I was incorrect in using the term "high performance." What I am really looking for is a relatively lightweight laptop that is able to run most games with slight graphical adjustments. I was wondering if there was a general consensus about the best laptop that fits this criteria.

Prestigio SmartBook 133s

does that allow for the use of windows 7?

Don't see why it wouldn't

Sup Forums is for desktop users. gtfo with that proprietary planned obsolescence bullshit

I need a laptop for the portability

>portability
>performance
pick one

Is there a reason this isn't listed in Laptop Scribes under the Sup Forums wiki?

Get one of those new Ryzen Mobile laptops, I heard they are bretty good.

I have an mx150 in my new 8th gen spectre. Its not too bad but you wont be able to game on high

how risky is buying a second hand laptop? in terms of getting keylogged etc

Don't know what Laptop Scribes is but as the owner of that laptop I can tell you the viewing angles are trash and the graphics card is only good for 2014 games and below, anything newer and you'll have to lower the resolution to 720p and several of those new fancy graphical configurations

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=1TS-001A-005J6&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Gaming Laptops-_-1TS-001A-005J6&gclid=CjwKCAiA15vTBRAHEiwA7Snfczsn096nfaCz242-UOD8fNCNEymKwmirHIxojV2tFsaRc_0_XJjvFRoCY5YQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

keep in mind that while this laptop has a gtx 1050, it won't game too well because of the cooling (better suited for video/photo editing and such). If you are looking for something that can game while being portable at that price point, go for a budget gaming laptop

nice referral

High performance laptop is a pretty good oxymoron, OP.

>I want a light, cheap laptop that can paly games

And I want to fuck over 500 women.

If you want "high" performance, you might want to not get a swift. It is surprisingly fine for light-mid tiered gaming, especially with the gpu, but if you want high, then go elsewhere.

Asus Zenbooks can be pretty good deals for that price.

>under $800
>brand new dell XPS

pretty much anything with an i5 8250u desu

Macbook