Is there a way to render HTML files without a browser?

Is there a way to render HTML files without a browser?

I have an HTML file I'd like to view without using the 300MB of RAM a browser requires.

Adobe Dream Weaver.

>Can I cook food without a pan?

yes, read it
it's plain text not a binary blob you mongrel

Use a lightweight browser like Dillo.

How would you read the code generated by javascript, shit for brains.

>he can't parse javascript in his head

Use wkhtmltopdf to compile it to PDF.

You can use my tool when it's done. Currently under pre-development and has 0 (zero) lines of code.
Find it on github by searching for "lightweight html+js renderer"

AK? Is that you?

electron

He said render, not read, you flaming fucktard. Kill yourself, you colossal dumbshit.

you don't have to render text, retard

>spending the money on a grill an rotisserie instead of on a simple pan

Of course not, but you do need something to parse the HTML and display everything as it would be in the browser

Who said anything about money? That was just an example image, you could accomplish the same with some sticks and a bonfire, all of which can be obtained for free.

>how do I render HTML in the same way a browser does without a browser
What specifically are you trying to do or accomplish?
Do you mean take the markup and render it in some other form like HTML -> PNG or HTML -> PostScript, or what?

It's just markup, you can parse it and render and/or translated it however you want through whatever means you wish.

Not really.

Yes, there are non-web browser apps that can render HTML, but if you really want to see how your page is going to look, the 90% of the time you're going to need to open it up in a web browser.

Charcoal master race coming through!

grilling food in a pan instead of a "grill" because pan.
clean your think pad recently?

surf on suckless

programs which render html are browsers.

Browser at least needs to include HTTP, so, no, there can be a program that is capable of rendering HTML but isn't a browser.

Webkit

Render as browser, export (print) as PDF. Read as PDF.

Please tell me what difference it makes in your life if you have to use 300MB of RAM, and also what the ideal amount of RAM used to view an HTML document would be.