What do you think Finland would be like today if it were never under Swedish rule?

What do you think Finland would be like today if it were never under Swedish rule?

Other urls found in this thread:

arhikuittinen.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/132587-ylen-suomi-on-ruotsalainen-on-pelottavaa-propagandaa
youtube.com/watch?v=oEbriH80Zoo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_Olof_Freudenthal
youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
youtube.com/watch?v=PF69IA-71G4
youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally Africa 2.0

Are you from the west coast?

t. Cai-Göran

hehe juuh

Who is this famous Cai-Göran?

A shitposter extraordinaire

>inb4 300 viestiä cai-görän paskaa
Älä vittu alota, se autisti kumminkin saapu tänne kohta

this isn't a missile silo but an entrance to a Deros city

Probably under Russian rule

Miksi vihaat Suomea ja suomalaisuutta, Cai-Göran?

Better.

Älä tuu haastaa mulle cai-göran

Don't try to belittle finnish ancient technological achievements

Are you hwangook agent undercover?

I don't hate being Finnish, I'm just telling the truth and Sweden is a shit tier country nowadays.

>I'm just telling the truth
Svecoman brainwashing has done its job

When a finn tells the truth he becomes a swede

it was actually finland who ruled us but its all cover up open your eyes people because the mongolian horde is coming SOON

t. Pekka Hekkälainen

It would have either been under Novgorod/Russia or Poland the Intermarium

What would Finland have been like if not for the Hyper war?

It would have come under the rule of some other power. Probably Russia.

The pope would not have allowed for that. They would have initially gotten crusaded by the Teutonic order and Denmark.

This is amazing

russia tier

Autistic and gay

No no, if we were never under Swedish rule, we WOULDN'T be autistic and gay.

Empire?

If the Russians got you you would be Autistic and drunk and if the Teutons got you you would be Autistic and into scat

Like the baltics, maybe not even a single nation.

very poor

We would literally be exploring space right now. You have only the Swedes to blame because Finland has never done anything wrong.

For those who speak the mother language, this link covers some of the most evil crimes that the Swedes are guilty of

arhikuittinen.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/132587-ylen-suomi-on-ruotsalainen-on-pelottavaa-propagandaa

Propaganda

I know! This Swedish propaganda is a menace to Finnish society

Can't you guys just chill and pay Finland our due reparations? I'd hate to side with Russians in the next big war...

Didn't we repay you that during the winter war?

Pls annex

>arhikuittinen.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/132587-ylen-suomi-on-ruotsalainen-on-pelottavaa-propagandaa
At last, I truly see.

Korean propaganda from hyper war.
English translation

Fucking hell, stop arguing Finns and Swedes. You are bros and having anything to do with the Russkies means swallowing a lot of shit in a whole river of shit. You ought to be glad to have each other because no matter what Swedes did, it was no where close to what Russians accomplished. We are lucky to be independent nowadays but seeing you bickering is all fucked up. You should be best bros. I love you all but eh, you don't know what awaits in the East. We do know.
youtube.com/watch?v=oEbriH80Zoo

No
Also no

You made your grave. Now lie in it.

Only Jimmie can save you now

Fuck off. We're not brothers with Per-Göran. Never have been, never will be.

it's just banter
except for the few bönde finns who wish they where russian fuccbois

Latvia used to be Europes tenth richest country. Then the Russians came.

>You should be best bros.
you're fucked in the head m89

see

Fuck you we should have let Stalin have you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_Olof_Freudenthal

Just friendly bantz, no genuine hatred involved at all

>we should have let Stalin have you
t. youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg

This thread has made me realize that Finland is gay for Sweden.

What a bizarre world we live in.

c-chili tötö?

Suit yourself. Also, it would be more fucked up not to kill 10 million Russians by blowing up a particular nuke plant. Which we will do. Consider in whose interests divide and conquer is.
youtube.com/watch?v=PF69IA-71G4

>it would be more fucked up not to kill 10 million Russians
Dead Russian make me hard just thinking about

go ahead

If you ever fought a real war with Russia would your Russian minorities fight for Estonia or Russia?

Also kek I just realized a shooped version of the ladies on the bottom left of this image was posted earlier by an Argie:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Finns got conquered by superior Swedo-goth tribes, not only that the race of finns has been humilated forever as ''mongol'' types due to anthroplogists measuring finnish skulls,. swedes gave finns civilization and without it the fenni tribe would still be sterilizing reindeers with their teeth, not only that but they have been studying finns very closely, the conclusion is that finns are slow overall.
Ei jatkoon.

>Finns got conquered by superior Swedo-goth tribes
Au contraire, there's a reason why Rurik and Odin were patrilineally of Finnish descent, and why the word for mother in Finnish is a Gothic loan.

Half of them will be on our side. They speak fluent Estonian and their wimmin want their big asses get fucked by us.

>9th century
We're talking about 13th century forwards which is still continuing to this day. here is what fenni tribe would have managed.

>fenni
not this meme again

gustav ii was the last real man in sweden

thoughts?

>Fenni
>Memes

youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk

But don't be upset, it's said that Nor hailed from Finland, the first king of Norway.

@64457516
>be finnshit
>desperately try to meme in order to prove you're not inferior
haha lmao

Your flag literally looks like candy, so cute.

s-shut it.. your cute tactics wont fool me

Thank you for

here's another you: fuck you xDDDDDDD