Arch isn't that bad

Arch isn't that bad.
It's actually pretty nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xcO_U9Jceps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Install OpenBSD

GOTTEM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck you

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

t. jobless NEET who doesn't use production programs

p.s. how's your graphics card driver? non-existant? ok. fatass

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What a fucking waste

Fuck off you shill bot

accurate post

what a fucking bloated waste

Good post

CHECKED

Gj user.

W A S T E D

GET of truth confirms

nice thread

kek

eat shit cunt

lame

FUG

pretty accurate desu

Nice meme install gentoo

well memed get

Based

oh my goooood
a fucken arch poster

Include me in the screenshot, 4chng page that actually posts stuff from Sup Forums!

inb4 404

And I thought it couldn't get any worse

ayyy

I guess it's time to install arch linux.

kek

dubs wasted

I guess I'm installing Arch now

Fucking wasted numbers

>dubs
it's worse than that

how is that a dub newfag?

>I didn't agree with the poster
>waaaa get r wasted

How many jobs require you to have a graphics card driver? Are you a graphic designer or video game tester? lmao get a real job scrub

We did it Reddit!

youtu.be/xcO_U9Jceps

>dubs
newfag

Nice

Posted from my Arch Linux installation

ARG LINUGS :DDDDDDDDD

sure is. not a lot of real world usecases for it. there are objectively better alternatives, though.

arch is not even foss. I'll stick to debian.

OP here
use qutebrowser while you're at it, it's also very nice.

So remind me again why neo-Sup Forums dislikes and hates on and bashes on Manjaro so fucking hard and so fucking much?

I don't see anything wrong with it at all. It's a simpler and easier Arch flavor for those who want to dodge Arch. Manjaro is Arch without the autism and some of us just don't want to jump right through those hoops. Manjaro is quicker to install and easier to setup and get it going to the way you like it in no time in fact in just a few minutes

It's got plenty of real-world usecases. It doesn't break anything, and even if you want the safety of something like debian it's perfect for personal stuff that you want to test things out on or if you want all the latest features. Even if you don't, not updating for a long time doesn't do anything bad.

it's name is literally armpit
>it smells
now fuck off with your autism distro

Manjaro is fine, but I shy away from any group that tells you to change the time on your computer in order to visit their website. That was an entirely unacceptable reaction on their part, even if their software is ok.

Test

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE LORD STALLMAN HAS SPOKEN!

7 4's

Arch is destined to be the savior of the white race with the sacred numbers of 4 and 7.

Fuck all mongrel nations.

Manjaro is pretty good. Arch is pretty good as well. Both are so similar that it doesn't even matter what you use tbqh, only real difference one comes (optionally) preinstalled with DE/other programs and has slower updates.

Arch Tutorial on how to spam an autistic Caribbean bead weaving forum.

That's it, Arch is the flavor of the year

such a waste

Tbh I run arch while in school because I can run pretty much anything. Once I get a jobbie I'm buying a Mac.

Arch is the best.

They real question is what processor are you running.

Meltdown fucking you in the ass?

Spectre fucking you in the ass?

t. Assblasted gentoo fangirl

never 4get

Niiiice

Arch confirmed for nicest distro. Suck it, you hipster faggots.

cool fucking get btwtbqh

I tried ubuntu last week and I couldn't connect to mirrors in aptget.

Reinstalled, and at my work couldn't log into my work's public wifi.

Threw that computer out the window and installed Arch Linux.

Have zero issues now.

People have sour memories of the SSL certificate expiries, just like how people stray away from Mint due to the infected ISO incident.

Then there are of course the Archfags who believe that normies shouldn't touch pacman and the AUR

arch confirmed for pretty nice

SIEBENS HAAS SPOKE!

arch on my servers and rpi atm.

it's comfy typing "sudo pacman -Syu" and "neofetch" really fast to impress the person behind me

Install Gentoo

>Arch
>server

arch is fine for servers

what are you? some centos bitch living 4 years into the past marinating in vulnerabilities?

Almost

Question for Arch HAters:
Which Rolling Release Distro should i use instead if i am not autistic enough for Gentoo?

>cutting edge updates
>good for servers

HMMMMM lol

get confirms

Install Xubuntu

Void

The holocaust never happened.

Install Windows 10 Home Edititon™

I quite like it desu. Debian Sid has been plenty comfy, but I compile quite a bit of stuff. Some stuff that is on the AUR but not on the apt repos.

fuk you

why is that bad

wouldnt cutting-edge updates mean more secure because youre implementing vulnerability patches

>botnet 10 cucked edition
No

Sage

Cutting edge updates tend to break things. Usually for a server you'd want something very stable like Debian or centOS.

This. I love Arch but its very much a PC distro, not really a server distro.

I use it for a server and it runs fine. I only update critical services when I have to and at that point that user-decision on my part makes it as stable as a centos distro where you keep yourself stuck at version 1.

Why use centos where you're forced to be locked with old software when you can do the same limitations yourself and only update when you feel confident.

If theres a huge new vulnerability out that needs to be patched you have to go through fucking hell to get cent up to speed while in arch, i can prepare for the update, update, and do any cleanups after yo.

Just use IgnorePkg in /etc/pacman.conf nigga

I agree

dat waz an ebin dread :DDD

based

YOU ARE JOKING!?

PUT ME IN THE SCREENPOST!

fpbp