/Culture Pals/ General

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, don't cuck anons, recommend new qts to others,, share replies from pastas etc.

www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/MadameRain
interpals.net/ladyintheblack
interpals.net/elligranka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old thread:

>tfw all the qts have shit taste in movies
I just want someone to talk about good movies with. I'm tired of seeing them list Mean Girls and the Conjuring.

The best movie I've seen a woman list is A Clockwork Orange which is good, but not nearly a great movie. Listing The Lord of the Rings or the Matrix already puts you in the best 25% if you're a girl. I'm sick of this shit.

>The Conjuring

Wasn't that bad desu

I found a Russian qt once that was really into some obscure movies. I think she was studying cinematography

Look, if you have not seen any better movie than the conjuring I can't take you seriously.

Do you have a link to her account? I want to talk to her about Jodorowski

why do polish girls always say they're not ready to have kids yet?

RARE FLAG (on interpals)

german girl stole my heart

You better import her quickly before she gets culturally enriched

I'm ready bby

Talking to a polish girl that is learning swedish

When will they learn?

Nah, it was on my old account. She lived in St. Petersburg, so that might narrow it down if you wanna look for her.

Do you remember her name and/or age? That'd help a lot as well

Nah, sorry lad. She was around 20 though, +/- 2 years

come to canada i will fix that for you

i'm on it

It is riding on how good of a teacher you are

I'm currently telling how awful sweden is

This culture pals shit is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in Sup Forums

It's an awful site, sure. I have only found two persons that is worth talking to...

t. 0 views

I know right.
>read Sup Forums sticky
>see interpal thread
>actually think to use it as intended
>it's r9k tier circlejerk and the site is full of omegle tier autists

Sven, you can always come to Finland and have a sauna and beer. You will always be that big brother we love and hate

give åland back

come take it punk

come get it you cutie :3

*drops Åland in his trousers*

Oh! I guess you have to take off my pants now... :#3

Belarus, are you a hot grill?

All belarusians on IP are hot grills.

A 30yo Belorussian dude messaged me. He was nice though. (No homo)

is there a limit on how many friends you can have? it seems to be glitching out for me when i added a new girl and i had to unfriend someone so that she would appear in my friendslist

The content of your post begs the question: are you a gal?

I've only been messaged by a russian girl shilling her youtube channel and a tunisian guy who said "hi."

He just asked to nice to ignore

>amsterdam
>nice
Time to block him anyway

i have texted a qt for weeks now. when the fuck do i get nudes?

Where's she from?

Hungary

i hope for your well being that her name isnt sonja

Does she have a swedish father?

seeing how many girls get creepy messages from arabs I decided to turn the tables and make a fake gay profile

it's off to a slow start. haven't received any death threats yet (fingers crossed). I've actually received more messages of interest back from Muslims than actual people who were pissed kek

>girl says she's into cinematography
>favourite movies: Fight Club, Mad Max: Fury Road, Harry Potter
>favourite directors: David Fincher, Quentin Tarantino

COME ON

Why does noone have taste ;_;

so basically if i understand it correctly this gen is made so you faggots talk to qts, get their lewds and leak their lewds? Pathetic as shit, get tinder or something faggots.

I FOUND MY DREAM GIRL

2 OF THE FIRST 3 FILMS SHE LISTED WERE JODOROWSKI KINO

>last online: 2 months ago
FUCK

Another Spanish qt to the collection lads
I am fucking unstoppable

>have a few qts
>life goes on
>stop using interpals

>come back now, it's been a year and a half
>want to use the site to actually try to find penpals for language discussion, grammar / vocabulary critique
>it's surprisingly hard because all these bitches want is to flirt and shit

fuck thots and thot enablers i swear on my life

same thing happened to me.

I take your silence as a yes

Lmao keep it up bud and post more screenshots like that

Did you like Only God Forgives?

Guys

Why do girls freak out on us when they are stressed/upset about other things in life?

I haven't seen it yet. I have a big ole list of things I still need to watch (I haven't even seen Citizen Kane yet, for instance), but I'll fetch a torrent for it

No , they freak out when they are seeing other men

Good lad. A lot of plebs watch Drive, think it's deep, and then can't make it through other Refn films. Good plebfilter material.

I watched Drive a few years ago and didn't like it much, but I must admit I was a pleb myself. Still, Ryan Gosling usually doesn't impress me anyway so I'm curious.

Who's your favourite director? I'd have to go with Kubrick, even though it's pretty entry-/mid-level

w-wait.. What?

I unironically liked The Notebook though

Kubrick is great. If I had to pick one, I guess Shane Carruth, even though he's only finished two films (shame A Topiary will never be made, I read the first half of the script and it was pretty amazing). On a more lowbrow note, I think Adam Wingard shits gold, but I'm reserving my opinion until I get a chance to see Blair Witch.

Yea. Talking from experience

Tell me..

>Adam Wingard
Can't say I've seen anything of his, I don't really watch horror movies. The only two I've seen are The Thing and The Shining.

>Carruth
It's amazing what he does with low budgets, I hope one day a big studio gives him a big budget so he can get even better results.

Well if i dont like a guy and he messages, i do the same thing, i act like im busy and stressed so dont have time to talk and start a fight, act dramatic.

...Why not just state that you're not interested and move on?

Yea I am more straight forward now. But im saying this is usually how girls act

Looking for white dutch man

r u a girl?

>well if I don't like a guy

What if this guy is someone who you've liked, because you've had a good friendship for a year

Jesus Christ, it's almost been a month, why can't I stop thinking about her?

for a year? wow , then she probably has feelings for you. Thats a long time. Why not call her and talk to her. I think she is probably dealing with problems then if its been a year.

>for a year? wow , then she probably has feelings for you. Thats a long time. Why not call her and talk to her

That's such a forward statement.. just because I've known someone for a year doesn't mean they have feelings

>I think she is probably dealing with problems if it's been a year

Ok now that makes sense.

Polish or Italian QT, user?

It doesnt have to be romantic feelings, but if its been a long time, you guys probably genuinely care about each other.

african

yes
not looking for passport (was born here) but i want to have a white life (going to starbucks with my white bae etc...)

Italian.
If you're the other one with the Italain, I know I'm underage, but I could really use they beer right now..

rum or vodka?

Whatever will take off the edge the most.

>starbucks

Rate qts
interpals.net/MadameRain
interpals.net/ladyintheblack
interpals.net/elligranka

Yeah dude, I'm the guy from Millbrook.

that sounds awful tho dude. Man, try to focus on a passion. A career or something. anything to keep your mind off her

I'm trying to but Italy, or something else that reminds me of her, keeps appearing in everything I do. I can't escape.

are you studying at LFCC or working on anything that you're interested in?

That can help.. I'm a bit worried about my upcoming trip.. I have this feeling in my gut that I'm going to be dissappointed. But I'm trying to counter that by focusing on flight school. It's difficult though

>interpals.net/MadameRain
Thanks for the negress qt bro.

She is my qt

Lol why does he keep replying

That feel when depression makes it hard to reply and maintian contacts.
I jsut cant do it. Even writing 2 silly lines is too difficult.

why

Not anymore she's not. Soon I'll be burning coal with her. :^)

looking for handsome white man
im depressed too, plz put me out of this misery

8 days to D-day, lads.

i swear I just found this on a Italian QT's profile

infact, i think this Italian QT is a Sup Forums lurker.. just from the way she words her description "Tbh"

Both of those are well known outside of Sup Forums, you autist.

>In the right moment you'll start using stereotypes or any "category" (religion, sexual orientation ...) to make hateful comments, you'll get blocked.

Yea she def. browses Sup Forums lel.

God damn you found her fast

Since she learns swedish just ask her what she thinks about the raping somali hordes in sweden.

Just curious, how did you find her so fast? She's not my QT or anything so I don't care. Just curious

With a Sup Forums gold account you get access to the worm that infects all users that go to Sup Forums, so i just tuned in on you.

Uh..

Chat with middle aged guys.
Girls always make you fall in love.

>tfw using chinese dating app
>tfw being non-Asian and speaking Chinese means I get a good amount of matches and it's easy to find stuff to talk about

ditto

got qt exchange student's wechat
maybe I can finally meet a qt irl