How come non-Americans think black Americans are "different" and not just normal Americans who have always been here...

How come non-Americans think black Americans are "different" and not just normal Americans who have always been here? They're not like other minority groups that showed up late to the party. They have been here longer than everyone except Anglos and Natives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nKE-H7UpF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blacks in America act completely different from the rest of the country.

They listen to different music, have their own TV channels (what's up with that?), dress differently, etc... So that's why.

I'm pretty sure people here just consider them Americans.

t. Lebron

youtube.com/watch?v=2nKE-H7UpF4

>How come non-Americans think black Americans are "different" and not just normal Americans who have always been here?
because they have been raised and treated as an underclass for generations, heavily contrasting the white americans

there's obviously going to be cultural differences

Project more faggot, the only people that I've ever experienced that do that are Americans. My father even said that it was funny the way some Americans consider black Americans "less American" after we had a conversation with a racist pottery shop owner.

I think most people here see them as proper Americans

niggers with a Trump, why is this? isn't he considered racist?

Could of been before he began running for president, they could be sell-out blacks who are trying to use him either for money or to get more attention for themselves, they could also be one of those self-hating blacks who are racist and consider themselves dark-skinned white people.

he's racist against hispanics, not blacks.

So only criminals are Hispanic?
This makes the Mexican president, who agrees about illegal immigration sucking...what, exactly, in your bubble?

eh, what? i'm saying that he never said anything racist about blacks.

That's because your dad's a cuck, Sven

Because we watch American films filmed by niggers which message is to show how niggers are different. And we listen to black rap whose message is that negros are different.

What you're saying is he's racist against Hispanics.
What I'm saying is he's against criminals.
What I'm saying is the Mexican president, who is Hispanic, is also against criminals.
Are you sure you're using the word "racist" correctly?

How the fuck does that make any sense Olav? It seems to me that you've got cuckoldry on your mind.

BLACK AMERICANS CREATED AMERICAN CULTURE

EVERYTHING COOL COMES FROM AMERICAN BLACKS

I AM PROOF OF THAT. I LISTEN TO RAP AND I WEAR WHAT KANYE, TYLER AND A$AP ROCKY WEAR.

Are you shitposting ironically? Because Trump is not racist.

But we don't.

t. Grew up watching Fresh Prince every day after school

yes, because he singled out the mexican people when he referred to criminals crossing the border. despite the fact that the vast majority of our crime comes from domestic sources.

No, you singled out Hispanics when you claimed racism, instead of criminality, and tried to pin it on a politician.
Have you ever had an original thought in your life?

because he singled out the mexican immigrants as criminals. everyone knows that dangerous gangs come from south america, but their homicide numbers don't even come close to inner city black gangs from america. he had a brain fart and he didn't think he needed the hispanic vote.

central* america.

Haha the trumplette is really pandering hard to black voters lately.

My uncle in Mexico doesn't considered them real Americans. Only whites and maybe natives are actually americans to him

CHI

But why :(

no i'm white. i want a candidate that's focused on the real politically incorrect problems, like blacks turning their neighborhoods into the third world.

The only thing that proves is that youre a gullible chump

Doesn't help that blacks refer to themselves a "community" and regard everything in a collective manner rather than as individuals

Idk . Well he said blacks were American but they were different .when my other uncle was saying how Americans dominated sports my uncle said it didn't count because they were black Lel

/thread

Huehuehue

I think most of the world just see whites as the only real Americans. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be considered a real american either for being a Chicano but oh well

Circular, everyone knows, attempt to deflect with the blacks, brain fart.
Got it.
Any more talking points you'd like to cover today?
Oh, and you still haven't answered my question about the correct usage of the word "racist".

Because they're niggers.

Racist

Because 75%+ of them are dindu motherfuckers who refuse to work, cheat on their taxes, and generally shit up the place

Considering the fact that the current American president is black, it's kind of hard to think that anyone outside the U.S views American blacks as "pseudo-Americans"

delet this