Is this map accurate?

Is this map accurate?

no, not really

Most of the north is not so bad and the states bordering mexico get a bad wrap but are actually fine.

Just color the whole country red and it will be accurate

nah

replace dumbfuckistan with normal self interested people and "america" with pretentious faggots

Yes.
Anyone who disagrees is from the red areas indicated and can't own up to their own dumbfuckery.

>NJ IL and CA are blue
costa pobre.

only if you're an arrogant leftist

yeah pretty much.

>california's economy single handedly surpassed france's economy for 6th strongest in the world

just proving OP's point

No, it's just country hate.
I love Texas

It was accurate in 2004.

Silicone valley should just split off from the rest and form a state.

New England is leftist though

Almost. Add California to Dumbfuckistan.

Nevada is dead last in education so maybe.

>commiefornia
>jew york
fuck off you nigger

If it all was red, yes.

The blue sections (Hawaiian islands not included) are suspiciously full of northern European immigrants.
Really makes you think...

Mississippi here. It's alright.

>>commiefornia
>>jew york
They're both perfectly ok places to call home, man. And there's a reason all those people do.

I know you were going pretty hard for those edge-points, but you're making a mistake to think that two states whose combined territory is literally the size of Germany are totally homogeneous zones of degeneracy or whatever you think it is.

What if I told you there are cold and quaint mountain villages in California? What if I told you there are places in the state of New York that are more or less stuck in the 19th century? America is huge, you know.

we are the master race

Yes
t. Dumbfuckistan resident

florida should be called disneyland

Southern California should be called Amusementparkland. Florida should be called Amusementparkworld.

Whose ancestors were, apparently, unsuitable to remain in their mother country.
Tell me more about the wonderful heritage you left behind?

>let me tell you about a country i know nothing about

go back to yodeling in your fjords dumbcunt

I doubt they were sending their best people.