Welcome to the botnet

Welcome to the botnet.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Google
stallman.org/google.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They try to protect us and offer decent services, what's wrong with that?

Google is so shit, their shittyness has it's own Wikipedia article en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Google

stallman.org/google.html

imagine posting everyday

>url autocomplete
Able to be turned off from settings
>safesite malicious webpage protection
>predictive loading of webpages
>google account
Not necessary whatsoever. Also, activity history can be disabled in your google account settings if you for some reason login anyway.
>downloaded file namecheck
Who knows. You could also name the file whatever you want when you download it, so I'm not even sure how that would work.

I don't like google chrome either, but at least be honest about what it does.

try reading the thread next time u cock smoking faggot.

Aviators based on chrome does that mean its not safe too?

The files renamed once you download it, google is getting the name of the file whilest downloading, or from the server if you will

we've know that shit for years faggot

Nothing online is safe. By engaging with anything on the internet you are willingly trading personal privacy for convenience of information.

Is there any way to increase my traffic to Google? I want them to know more about me so they can make better suggestions and ads.

Kek

I like Waterfox but it's using fucking CPU like Trump Twitter

good guy Soros invested money wise

?

Chrome allows Hiroshima Nagasaki's malicious script on Sup Forums to execute before noscript can block it, it's quite possibly the least safe browser in existence.

>Hiroshima Nagasaki's malicious script
sauce?

>every url you type is sent to google
HURR DURR WHATS A POST REQUEST

lurk moar ok?

How fucking new are you? This happened literally a month ago. It's a heavily obfuscated script that executes and requests identifying data like identifying part codes from your machine and basically autodoxes you. Go to lainchan's tech board they have an extensive thread on what it is.

thank you
fuck you