Hey Sup Forumsoys. So I'm looking to create my own altcoin based off Ethereum, but I have a few questions

Hey Sup Forumsoys. So I'm looking to create my own altcoin based off Ethereum, but I have a few questions.

1.) What is the best implementation language to begin developing a new Ethereum blockchain if I don't need the benefits of any specific language and only want community support?

2.) If I fork/modify the core Ethereum blockchain and develop new rules in Go or C++, will I still be able to run an Ethereum ICO? Or do those only work with compatible tokens that are built on top of the existing Ethereum blockchain? Can I have an ERC20 token built on a modified Ethereum blockchain?

3.) If it's a token I know I use Solidity to build on top of the EVM, but what other software toolsets or hardware do I need to get an altcoin or token online? (Node.JS, a dedicated server, support for an Ethereum node, etc ...)

I hate crypto. /biz/fugees are worse than Sup Forumseddit invaders since I already know most of you fucks are normies newfags trying to get rich quick. Fuck off.

If you have to ask just GTFO with your bulshit, you wouldn't make anything that works for another 5 years.
But oh well, if you want hype points go with Rust, if you just want it to work do it with whatever language you are best with, just make sure it's not an interpreted language.

Why would you want an ethereum fork? Nobody is going to use it.
Use truffle to deploy your contracts on testrpc.

Kill yourself nigger. I've been in this since May and have already made millions. Also plebbitors can't code you dumb pavement ape.

I'm best with C++, C#, and Javascript but have been told to use Go because it has built in concurrency support. Not really sure, but Rust is too meme for me.

It just seems like all the hot forks are Ethereum forks these days, so I figured that would attract the normies.

>Rust is too meme for me
>too meme for a coin

See, you don't understand the role marketing plays in cryptos. It's 99% pump.

Well yeah, but if you just want to create an altcoin why would you forn off ethereum? A fork usually adds extra or better funcionality to the original project.

>already made millions
>not contracting techie numales to do all the coding legwork for you
So you're stupid?

>So you're stupid?
No, he is a liar

t. Sup Forums

I could fork something else, but I guess it's just community image since people want ETH forks. Also, the current codebase is very well developed so that's a huge plus.

I have no guarantee that this project will make money. Crypto seems dead so this is the avenue I'm exploring right now.

Don't care enough to make a gif of my Bittrex account for a soyboy like you, but here's a pic of Reddcoin trading in May 2017. Suck it poorfag.

you mean scamcoin

Ha this is true, but I still think the outcome would be better if I used a real language. If it came down to Go, C++, Javascript, C#, or Python, which one would you personally choose and why?

Same thing.

blimp

if you can't figure these things out for yourself you're probably too stupid to be doing this.

Use the source Luke.
I highly recommend you take some time to browse the gits of coins with a reputation for stability and see what library's on what languages have served them well.

tldr; lurk git more noob

>asking Sup Forums for the information I need
>hurrr why aren't you trying to figure this stuff out
brainlet.jpg

I'm too low energy right now to just start randomly browsing through libraries. I had hoped someone here had a quick answer so I wouldn't have to do that.

There's a difference between good and bad questions, you're literally asking "what language should I use", that's something you should know yourself. After reading your posts you sound like a complete idiot.

>what is the Dunning–Kruger effect
Listen you fucking retard. There's a thing called a "blockchain protocol" and their are "language implemenations" built on top of that fucking protocol. It's a matter of experience to know which implmentation has the best library support and community development future.

I know these are big concepts for a high-school dropout paint huffer like yourself, but please try to follow along.

*there are
*implementation

Oops, looks like your stupid rubbed off on me just by replying to you.

It's okay user, all of us know you're lying, it's obvious in how you attempt to communicate your ill-formed ideas about the subject.

Time to stop reaching and sit down.

Make a token with counterparty, very easy

Alright you mouthbreathing moron. Go ahead and answer even one my questions then if you have an IQ above room temperature. 23 posts and you can't answer a damn thing, because Sup Forums is where all the tards like you flock.

That's right. You're a worthless spic subhuman. Go get deported or better yet shot.

Use befunge

>is a millionaire
>gets defensive about shitposters on Sup Forums
somethings not adding up

Where can I buy your fupacoin?

i'll make the logo

Your coin doesn't even need to be real, just scam normies selling greenland

kek pepecas