If i fix a girls computer will she be my gf? asking for a friend

if i fix a girls computer will she be my gf? asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Whenever a girl asks you to help her with her computer, she is basically consenting to sex.

wtf i had no idea. women must love me

Only of you also make her math homework, you nerd ;)

Only if you install spyware and peep on her through her webcam. Weeks later, tell her something that only she should know, from her bedroom. She'll know immediately how you know, and drop to her knees instantly

no. fuck off. kys.
/thread
/board
/site

Never make anything for any women, get your own life and search some job.

Avoid /r9k/

Yep, its almost guarantied, friend :)

Maybe , but dumping girl hard drives will let you fap to her for the next 6 months. Garunteed to be a couple nudies on there from their iPhone backups.

No. Beware the roastie.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q

you should charge her otherwise you will become her free tech support

>Sex will deform a girl's pussy
Do people actually believe this or is it a virgin thing?

t. roastie
The roastie song is true. I settled for roasties and they made my life miserable. Both of them had roast beef cunts and they were terrible human beings. I got my shit together and finally found a woman that was a virgin that has the tightest, nicest cunt and we're getting married soon.

Arby's sandwich whores... Not even once.

>if i fix a girls computer will she be my gf?
No, but you'll be her tech-bitch from then on.

No because those aren't the requirements for someone to love you.

Expecting love for a favor is sad.

>No, but you'll be her tech-bitch from then on.

Tech cuck is more like it

If she wants to fuck you, it's an excuse to get you alone. If she doesn't, she wants you to fix her problem like a good little beta cuck. Since you have to ask, it's the latter.

No, but she will when you call the creepy guy who does it. Like a true alpha male.

Fix it.

y-yes m'am

t. roastie

ah... Ask for 20 euro, she will still have it cheaper than servis.

Tell her youll only fix it if she has sex with you. Works every time.

Underrated post.

>Femanon in name field

>53% meme
I'd still fix those lips right around my cock, hot damn.
Would cuff wrists or tie arms together behind her head too. mm.

> tfw no gf

Yes dude. Fix her computer, and during the time where she's thanking you, lunge in for the kiss, american sailor style.

My gf bled the first time, but i dont think her pussy is all that tight, then again I have nothing to compare to, i probably just imagined it'd be tighter

Of course, it's an aptitude test. If you can fix her computer she knows she can trust you with fixing her pussy in the future.

maybe if your penis was larger

HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING DESTROYED OH MY GOD

He's a faggot. Some Ukrainian tranny.

Is "computer" codename for vagene? ;^)

This. I don't get it, she says it's like splitting her in half but for me it's not as tight as I thought it would be. Maybe that's just how it is when you're lubed up.

yes, faggot
and she'll make you a pancakes

probably. as a wise man once said
>women all trade something for sex and they do it well

blow me first

no girl will EVER date you >:(

scum

This.
People really underestimate the value of these skills we perceive as useless.
I pulled the data from a laptop harddrive and got 50$.
Its 30 minutes of work.
And really that's a bargain price for data recovery here compared to contacting a firm.

shut the fuck up you retarded slut i hope next time you go on a cruze the fucking boat sinks

If a women is asking you, then she doesn't respect you as a man.

Women only ask of things from weaker men. They accept whatever the outcome from their sexual equal.

You are not worthy in their eyes

What's the issue? Is it wrong to get your dick wet?

the issue is with you.. you are scum jerking off to some cartoon girls feet
nice job user.. you will be successful in life

I'm very curious as to the objection too.
Especially now.

>a
>pancakes
How does that work?

My gf doesn't mind that I beat off to anime. She actually enjoys hentai too and is happy to touch my peepee while I look at 2s cartoon girls. She's just happy to get fucked, it's really good for her and she often will pass out on top of me :) Wish me luck I spent about $2,000 to get her out here so we could live together for a while, picking her up tomorrow at 1pm

natural selection will take care of you

What's a computer?

> jerking off to some cartoon girls feet
Nothing wrong with that. I jerk off to stockings of 12-13yo girls, for example. Not nude, just pretty stockings on pretty legs.

that room in the pic is very comfy. I like chalkboards

I earned over $18,000 last month so it's alright. I plan on blasting kids in her. Shes just about the perfect closest thing to 2d you will ever find. She loves to cook and clean and have sex with me and is always obedient and loyal and always listens to what I tell her to do. She also has a anime sounding voice and people often bully her for it but it makes my peepee twitch

plenty wrong with that.. you have a mental issues
the fact you see nothing wrong makes you scum

yeah thats why i work at a pc repair store

you gon die virgin boio

> plenty wrong with that
What exactly is wrong with that, care to elaborate?

u wan sum dick? Plenty to go around thirsty friend :)

щo нe фaнeш дa cи eбeш пyткaтa мaйнa
it does.. that way

A girl once asked me to come over and fix her computer, even though it was a laptop and she could have just brought it to me. Once there she made me dinner and we sat on the couch more than doing anything with the computer. I’m pretty sure she wanted the D but at the time I didn’t get it, just said I had some exams to study for and left once the laptop was OK.

no homo sorry

>girl fixes my computer
What does that mean?

No.
You'll get insta-friendzoned without redemption.

It got me a handjob back in the day

It's the same as bullying. Whatever the man does, if he doesn't respect himself, it will turn out to be bad.