All of sudden, 5 million nippons immigrate to your country

>all of sudden, 5 million nippons immigrate to your country

How do you react? What changes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Brazilians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multifunction_Polis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i guess we go to war and lose because i don't think 21sq miles is enough for that many people

can I pick two?

5 million democrats

wouldnt Britain back you up then? you would probs win war

like this?

Did he die?

I guess only Brasil that shithole can tolerate that destructive shit

... he is so dead

I already have a japanese girlfriend. I guess nothing will change.
This country has the power to corrupt people. I went to high school with a direct descendant of japanese and the girl was a hooker.

Nothing changes. Literally same culture.

meh, we'll asimilate them so fast half will be migrating to the US within the deacde, but eternally identify as Mexican,

Obviously qts stay here.

how did you get a japanese gf in argentina?
does she make you tonkatsu and korokke?

She lives in Japan.
She found me online by chance more than a year ago. We talked a lot, and when I went to Japan we spent a lot of time together; at the end of my stay we were in love with each other and now we have a wonderful relationship. I'll go back in december or january for our aniversary but we are thinking how can a apply for a working visa so I can work and live in Tokyo.

that's cool man
i heard native spanish speakers have an easy time learning japanese pronunciation

FINALLY IT'S FIRST WORLD

>How do you react?
Cool, I always wanted to bang a japanese schoolgirl

>What changes?

I guess there will be a few problems because of language barrier, but otherwise they would be well received.

Yes, it's almost the same. Except for "ha" and "ja", everything is the same.

i'm jealous
i have a japanese gf too but she constantly corrects my pronunciation

All that Chinese butthurt.

There's not enough houses as it is right now. They are fucked.

>How do you react
Cool
>What CHanges

The country is whiter

Would you accommodate a Japanese girl? How would you help them?

Hawaii become more overcrowded.

>How do you react?
Cool, i like japs
>What changes?
Too much things for me to list

I'd probably only see like 5 of them considering they would probably be spread all over the country

Have you visited yours

I would wholeheartedly welcome our Nipponese friends.

The things though that our country is now 50% Japanese and we don't have enough space for them and the winter is coming, so... We have some issues.

Nothing changes, maybe the weebs can make some friends?

It would help

No. Not.

We interbreed them and improve our race.

>population increase by 25% overnight
>nothing changes
we would be living in poverty for years

Y'know, something I've come to notice about Japanese girls is that they seldom look good on their own.
Take that picture for instance. You would think that they are all Mongoloid goddesses or something, but the reality is that each girl in the photo is a 5/10 at most. The majority are actually quite ugly. This, my friends, is the cheerleader effect at its finest.

They'd feel right at home in São Paulo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Brazilians

shhh...don't poke the weebs, you don't want to anger them.

Canada got its old flag back

They'll probably assimilate and we'll get some japanese words incorporated into our language.

You can fit them all in the saunas until winter passes

We have a lot of land available, maybe we could send all of them to this remote area the size of Austria of our country and hope they could make it in a first world country in the future, then I would move there and live together with a cute jap girlfriend and fight along their side in their struggle for independence.

Sure.We have an island called Corvo in the Azores.They can fit there

>country already full of nips

Nothing changes.

Welcome them like we did to the others who came before.

I for one welcome our new premium immigrants.

wow rude
And no we wouldn't be able to house them all. Many of them would be forces to go to the favelas where they wouldn't last a week, and then become homeless beggers in the city centres.

We get it,we get it you have alot of 3rd generation brown nips who want to go back to japan and are actually doing that as you're reading this post right now

Cairns or Townsville. They already tried to trick Australia into giving Japan a slice of Queensland as a retirement village in the 1980s.

Are you the Argie who suggested skype bath dates?

That's even more than the whole population in my country right now.

tfw no Jap gf

>population more than doubles overnight solely of immigrants
welp time to cross the ditch

>5 million nips arrive in the favelas
>within 1 generation favelas are the most technologically advanced regions of Brazil

Would go pretty smoothly I think.

Population would double in size, but they would just build their own houses in an afternoon and we would pretty much leave each other alone.

We can put them in the Territories, where they can build a new Tokyo in the Arctic.

my city has a large number of japanese exchange students
so i suppose there would be slightly more of them

user they are britain

Enrich their women with the power of 10000 virgins

I live in little tokyo so I'd still be surrounded by nips.

Yes.

A-are we literally the most pleasant immigrants?

Then there would be just 10 millions of us here.

Not much since we can spread them out easily across the country

SWIM IN THAT JAPANESE PUSS

>How do you react? What changes?
since it's well over half of our population in total, everything changes. i guess i live in landlocked japan now.
could be worse.

this was literally gonna happen when they were planing on building a power plant here
rip

I'd make mad money teaching them and pray for qt.
>What changes?
5 mio is more than half of what we got now, so everything.

5 million is not enough. Make it 10 and we have a deal.

care to explain what that is?

This time, I'd stand at the station and clap for them, because they'd really enrich our country, or at least they wouldn't make it worse.

Theyd have lots of anime shit everywhere and it would fuck up but bogan society a lot.

So I guess it would be good.

Why didnt they? There is nothing but hillbillies up there.

Nothing would be lost.

would be the same as importing 5 million chinks. we don't differentiate here, despite what weebs may have you believe

I would react bad. Spain is still very xenophobic. I dont care if they are japs or chinks. Stay in Asia, ricefuckers.

1/5 of the population is now asian
my penis is now above average

What if we send them to Andalusia and replace the Moors? Or to Catalonia to reclaim their clay for the glorious First Valencian Empire.

>replace the moors
>The most probably is that moors would fuck the japs qts and we would create a new horrible race.

No, thanks.

>t. son of moors

Why are they throwing gang signs

>I went to high school with a direct descendant of japanese and the girl was a hooker.
its something strange cause almost asian immigrants parents are much more conservative to mainland parents was the jap slut hot? by the way

The government made it Adelaide instead. Who wants to retire there?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multifunction_Polis

I'd question their decision to do so but, you know, why not? I believe that people should have the right to move wherever they want.

Would be an improvement and a good excuse to stop importing all the mainland chinks.

We have plenty of forest we don't put to use. Our whole nation comes together and we build houses for our new Nipponese friends. In 30 years we become the European super power we were destined to be.

10 million people with horrible English accents

> t. japonese rapebabie.

kill the fucking nips twist their necks

Implying you can differentiate them from us

Fuck off, we're full. And we were always awful at integratng immigrants.

I hate japs for creating animeshit, so they can go fuck themselves.

Pension Fund will go bankrupt by 2-3 million more elderly.

> And we were always awful at integratng immigrants.

nice meme

They wouldn't make much difference in the States with only 5 million of them. A drop in the bucket.

okay

RARE

I'm ready to fuck them all and I shall.
I was built for this day, my friends.

As a Jap I wanna go nice countries like Croatia and Latvia

なんですかこれは
what is this

This is my training, Nippon-san.