Mice thread?

Mice thread?

Was considering this beautiful thing along with the ricy ass charging mousepad. My old g502 has put in work but the threaded cable started tangling and i had to cut it to not fuck up my gaymen

120 is pretty steep but im willing

this thread is relevant to my interest, i'm in need of a new mouse.

Defender opera MB-880. Cheap (

get the g603

Got the G900 myself, which is mostly the same.
It's the best mouse I've used, but most of what I've used is the shitty mice schools and universities have, so that's not really saying much. I did use a 502 for a month, but I prefer the 900 over the 502.
The four extra buttons on the side are nice, and you can just script (using LUA) whatever they do with Logitech's software. You can also rebind/script what clicking the mousewheel does, what moving it left/right does, and what the DPI up/down buttons do. You get 9 buttons to fuck around with however you want. I've used it to make hotkeys for things in paint.net and GIMP that you can't normally do (opening certain filters, changing brush size to some preset values, stuff like that). I ran out of button space after a bit, but just converted one into a modifier key so I could reuse the other eight.
I did have to warranty it at one point though. For whatever reason the wireless functionality just broke, and nothing could fix it. I had to get a new mouse shipped to me, since tech support couldn't figure out how to fix it. I actually still used it for a few months before even warrantying it, since I could still use it while it was plugged in.

My RAT7 is still rocking after 4 years
Best mouse ever touched

>but the threaded cable started tangling and i had to cut it to not fuck up my gaymen
wut

I've been eyeing the Razer Basilisk, looks like a more comfy/lighter version of the G502, has anyone tried it?

i have g900 and it's the best mouse i've ever had. I'm not sure it will work with charging mousepad tho

Its a plastic cable with a threaded cable wrapping around it. At some point the plastic part hemmorhaged out of the threaded cable and i had to cut the thread because i couldnt straighten it out

Get a SteelSeries mouse, rocking that Rival 300 and it feels amazing, perfectly fits my hand. I don't even feel like I'm using it, which is the golden standard for any input device. Seriously. Just get it.

Anyone got experience with trackball mice?
Thinking of buying one.
Not sure if I should go for standard or thumb trackball mouse.
Any suggestions or experience with them?
(Not planning to game with it)

G9 is the best mouse, G9x is second

>not using a Zowie for gaming (FK1+ best unless you're a midget, then FK1 or FK2)

>not using a MX Master for productivity

>I'm not autistic enough for a trackball but respect those as well

Rival 300 left click packed up after 3 years, ordered myself a Rival 310 the other day. Pretty nice improvement.

i like the one i have right now.

Battery lasts long enough for these that the mousepad is a luxury and for normal use only a slight convenience.

What is this gaymer meme.

I was thinking of getting a Logitech G502 Proteus. Had good experiences with Logitech mice, and the buttons look to be where I'd like them.

Forgot pic

Love mine, a bit heavier than I would prefer though.

oh look. another logishill thread with, as always a stock photo of the mouse that theyre using! i love these kind of threads!!!

>he actually takes a photo of his own mouse rather than googling a stock photo to use

I like my G903, but I didn't pay for it, so I can't say if the price is worth it.

thats how i know youre a shill

G203

You referring to me? I didn't pay for it because I stole it.

are you retarded

just use a g403 or something.

zowie fk2

>pic of a wild mouse poopin
ROCCAT FTW
im a roccat shill
STFU

I agree that it's a bit heavy for my liking, and the "420 noscopez sniper button" is a little far forwards, but otherwise is a pretty solid mouse. I wouldn't buy it again if this one breaks, maybe a g402, which is a little lighter I think.

The mouse is a fucking scam, and I'm convinced "the best mouse I've used" is a paid shill

Got one myself, the thing double-clicks and drops clicks on the left button all over. Also the scrollwheel is nothing special.

Would have returned it if I weren't a lazy ass motherfucker, I'll just order another couple of omron switches and change them myself.

It feels nice though.

Newest batch of g403, g603 and 703 are all bored. Don't believe me? Go search g603/403/703 scroll wheel opposite.