What's the last piece of tech you bought that was pretty good?

What's the last piece of tech you bought that was pretty good?

Ryzen 1600

Even with
>3.5+0.5
the GTX 970 is nice @1080p 144hz

macbook pro

Samung s8

X220

Brita filter jug.

Nintendo Switch. Really impressed with it so far, and this is from someone who initially thought it was the stupidest shit.

Some fun uses so far:
>Got delayed at an airport for 8 hours, played Mario Kart 8 on the lounge wifi for a few hours, then crushed Zelda and some Sonic Mania
>3 player WLAN on MK8 with in-laws over Thanksgiving
>Pretty much any time I fly anywhere, amazing time killer on a plane

inb4 bingbingwahoo

feels good man, human health devices are tech, right?

>plz no bully

So is a Kindle, except when you are reading a book you aren't >bingbingwahoo_girls_and_everyone_else_over_12_laughingatyou.webm

>Intel CPU
>prostate massager

checks out

why doesnt it make you install gentoo before using it? shitty console by default.

How bad does your room smell?

I mean, I look pretty normal. I'm a fairly fit guy who dresses business casual. I'm 28 and engaged, I have a good job, I couldn't give a shit what about the some strangers at a goddamn airport might think about me.

Butt stuff literally feels better. If I cum with something up my ass it just feels way fucking better. Why wouldn't I want to make my orgasms 3-4 times better every time. The people who don't get butt stuff literally mystify me.

>idk why all the guys arent buttfucking themselves
Idk user maybe because that's fucking gay

You like to smell and handle shit?

>liking a better orgasm makes you gay because you have something in your butt
lel
sure don't. I shit in the morning, and I never see anything minus the slightest bit of shit flecks on the plug when I take it out. I do it in the bathroom and wash it every time I use it. It's really not that bad, my sister's a nurse and the amount of other people's shit and blood she has to smell and handle far outweighs mine.

Shameful

Nigga fuck right off if you think I give a shit about what some anonymous stranger on an anime image board thinks about what I put in my asshole in the privacy of my own home.

Reflect on your life user

Your sister is a nurse and handles unpleasant things for the benefit of others
You handle your own shit because you're a faggot

>not handling your own shit for the benefit of your orgasm
cmon now
ecks dee

Oculus rift

My room smells like wood polish and mary jane. Hardwood floor helps.

Top kek

Do you think I just take a big whiff? It goes from butthole to soapy water in about a second and a half. I actually find shit pretty disgusting and wouldn't do this if I actually got any noticeable amounts of poop on my plugs.

This is going to sound hipster as hell but I just bought a Laserdisc player and a bunch of movies at a junk shop for $20. I always wanted one as a kid, but we were too poor even for a VHS deck until 1990 or so (around when I moved out). The mechanics of it are incredibly satisfying, with a huge buttery smooth tray and pleasant quiet whir while playing. It even has optical out for DTS and DD, so it's not an entirely lo-fi experience. It's not going to replace anything in my entertainment center or anything, but it's the most tech fun I've had for $20 in a long time.

It makes me wish I could go back in time and somehow give my parents a better life.

This

And this

Probably my phone or the computer I built like six months or more ago.

(((STEINBERG))) UR22mkII

I needed this

That's how you get pink eye.

fx 8350

Ryzen 1700

i7-4810MQ
Is breddy gud. Not sure if a 4910mq would actually be able to drive a CRT faster or not, as implied by the ark page.

your insecurity is showing, user

this

It has resolution scalling?

1080p laptop (came from a 1280x800 laptop), a note 8 (4k camera and 2k screen. Came from Iphone 6), and my nintendo switch. The Joycons are extremely fascinating to me, 20 hours of battery life and wirelessly charge while docked

err *when connected to the device

Wouldn't it be insecurity if he stopped doing something he enjoyed, just because strangers on the internet are judging him?

3.5" lcd for my raspberry

got a switch and my mouth isn't opened because of some cardboard. nevertheless, great entertaining device

Bought a DANK retro Toshiba amp, pic related (Toshiba SC 335 + SY 335) and a pair of bookshelf speakers (Wharfedale diamond 220)
Sick!

redmeme note 4 global, my first SSD and cr90-c

Too bad the 120Hz option showed up after I got my laptop.

This and corsair cx650m

i5 8400
coming from a e5500 dual core

seiko 5 sports watch, though i'll admit i prefer digital watches because i'm not used to reading analog time

a gameboy color

Bought a lot in the last few months.

1080ti, Sony 60" 4k TV, roomba, new Pc with a Ryzen 1700

Last purchase I truly enjoyed: moto g5 plus
Last piece of tech I got that I've enjoyed but didn't pay for: 2013 mba

Are you me? Identical picks.

Lenovo t520 with an extra drive slot.

Shitposting never felt so good.

iphone 7

lg g3

Phenom II

Nexus 4

Sony X900E, also

Love my fucking airpods. They work very well and aren't finicky like how every other Bluetooth headset I've used is. Honestly have 0 complaints after 7 months of daily use, these are great.

kill urself my man

Pic related. Got the all black pair. Has a built in amp powered by a single AA battery to make the bass really hit. Mixed with the DAC in my LG V20, music is awesome.

I have the wired ones. Fuck Bluetooth

Walkman NWZ-A16. I love it, boys. I've been using it all week and I still don't have to charge it. It's gonna be great to use on long haul flights.

Do you not fly? As long as you aren't a screaming baby no one gives a damn about you or how you pass time on a plane. You don't even look at your fellow passengers unless you have to get up to take a shit.

nice dude. way better than the hd600s everyone jewishly shills on here

KeeperRL

Meh. I've been buying Skullcandy stuff since forever and I've never had a pair die on me or fail to perform. Yea you pay a bit for the name, just like you would with beats of the like, but they're worth it imo.

I still have a fully functional set of gen1 Skullcandy hesh headphones.

That's pretty sweet, wish they designed computer cases like these old japanese power amplifiers, any well made case runs like half the price of an amp and it's a fucking empty box with plastic buttons, makes you wonder

Just like Beats, it's $10 Chinese drivers in a shit plastic casing with a 300% markup, but more power to you if you're happy I guess.

THis. I have to really agree. Seamless switching between my phones, laptop and ps vita. The charging case too makes the battery easy to replenish quickly throughout the day.

I bought plenty of stuff

I'd say my S7, 2 years ago...

New PC and other random bits of gear left me underwhelmed or just about what I expected.
None made me go WOW.

Dis here computer. Get to the xeon world anons, its super comfy. 6 cores, ECC ram, silent whilst under heavy load - workstations are where its at.

Bose Soundtouch 20.

This

18x 1070 Ti. Sold for 300 over the price i bought it for. Instant profit.

>Bitcoins have fucked with GPU prices so much that it's more reliable to treat GPUs like stocks than bitcoins themselves

Ryzen 1600X
144hz AOC 27" monitor

Feels smooth man, though the colors were a bit hard to get right

Pixel 2 XL

>18x 1070 Ti. Sold for 300 over the price i bought it for. Instant profit.
yeah but the jokes on you, the guy who bought it from you will make thousands mining

no the jokes on you and ur 980ti faggot AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>no the jokes on you and ur 980ti faggot AHAHAHAHAHAHA
sorry i can't hear you over the sounds of my fans and the hundreds of dollars i make per day mining

They charge whenever they're connected to the Switch itself, regardless of whether or not it's docked. Also, it's not wireless charging - There are pins tucked under a small space on the lower end of each joy con and receive power from the part of the Switch that fills the gaps.

bluetooth dongle from ebay. didn't get chink'd

2014 Moto X Play, still my daily driver and works without a hitch

My first custom built PC (for architecture and gaming); GTX1080ti, i7 8700K, 16GB DDR4 2400mhz, Z370N-WiFi, 256GB SSD, 2TB HDD, a couple fans, power bank etc - also swapped out my two 27" 1080 monitors for a single 31.5" 1440 one to save space

I had an iPod Nano in high school.
That thing was beautiful and I loved every minute of it until I accidentally dropped it off the roof of a building and it failed to survive.

Teenage Engineering OP-1. Full of limitations but cute and durable as hell.

android phone I still use, chink shit variety

cheap speakers>>> expensive HP