He doesn't store all of his music in google drive

>he doesn't store all of his music in google drive

lol enjoy getting sued at incredibly high speed

probably if you put it in a public folder and share it

>he doesn't use Google Play Music to store and sync his music
What the actual fuck is wrong with you, if you are gonna be a botnet faggot do it the right way

>using cloud services

I store my music in my private nextcloud and access it via webdav

>he fell for the cloud meme

Why the fuck would you do that?

Why? There's Spotify.

>he can fit his music into google drive
>or has given google money to google
also
>google
>cloud

This is something I would expect my little sister (if I had one) to do.

> he doesn't self host with mpd and cherrymusic + webserver for cover art fetching

disdainforplebs.wav

>Using cloud services at all

this looks like storing your PC at the refrigerator because you don't have a cooler

I don't want to feed Google's AI.

>storing your shit on someone elses computer

>he doesn't have personal server at home

>came for misaka
>realises pajeet works at google

>listening to music on a reused harddrive
Disgusting. Enjoy your bit bleed.
I only listen to music stored on a new physical segment of a drive or music generated from pifs or otherwise lossless untainted storage.

I've considered replacing ram too but it's not feasible.

oh ya lets store my pirated music on a seever and pay for data everytime i want to listen to it so long as data is assigned false value the cloud is impractical

>keep all my music on an old HDD
>it fails
>tell myself I'll get a new one as I disconnect the cables from it
>realize my computer barely makes any noise anymore

Meh I was tired of my old shit anyway.

>not putting your 32-bit/384 KHz pure WAV files
> on 4 x 2 TB Samsung 960 pro NVMe RAID 0 array
> using only SSDs with under 1000 hours runtime
> pumping signal over 4 gauge 99.9999% silver cables

Pleb. Get out.

>he doesnt listen to his music sped up and pitch shifted

LOL

>
>Spotify.

>relying on equipment
>using anything other than your neurons
gtfo

>Bit bleed
>What the fuck is this
>Jewgle that shit
>Results all about vaginal and anal bleeding
Not my fault your vagina starts bleeding every time your audiophile autism kicks in

I use musicbee to manage music on my desktop, export smart playlists that I drag and drop once a week into iTunes to sync to my iShit

The smart playlists just have songs rated 4 or 5 stars in a given genre. I don't have much space on my phone otherwise I'd sync all my music..

But I have access to all my shit through Plex anyway if I really want to hear a full album

>using anything google
What a shit, low-effort bait. I bet you listen to 128 Kbps mp3 with Beats headphones too.
Sage.

>allowing the mess that is your brain to pretend to appreciate the glory that is Katy Perrys latest album.
>not playing music only in an acoustically tuned room with nobody in it

>Katy Perry

>he doesn't store all his data in 16MB encrypted blocks spread across multiple fake accounts on all major free cloud storage providers that are transparently decrypted on your machines

If it wasn't clear user this is is all satire.
What I referred to was data remanence on harddrives but I felt the proper term was too proper so I made up bit bleed. Sounds like something audiophiles would pretend was a thing.
Data remanence doesn't actually influence the data stored as its read in any way. It'd be considered corruption if it did.

>not just having three servers with ECC ramdisks which would constantly synchronise every bit with a double redundant blockchain powered with Etherum