I pay $96.34 for this, am I being ripped off? What do you pay in your area?

I pay $96.34 for this, am I being ripped off? What do you pay in your area?

Other urls found in this thread:

testmy.net,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same in Atlanta. Granted, I'm moving to the burbs soon, and will have gigabit from ATT for a little less than that. But I'm honestly fine with around a hundred for 300ish down. My biggest complaints are the caps and shitty outbound pipe.

That upload is almost as bad as mine and my city only has access to copper and DSL
Nonetheless if that download existed here I would buy that up in a heartbeat for $96

OP here, forgot to mention my 1TB data cap.

gigabit internet from AT&T - $80 a month in Dallas

Yeah that's a bad deal
Without caps I would say that the download is pretty damn good and the upload is livable but with caps you effectively have worse internet than somebody in the middle of nowhere who has unlimited access

$60/mo
50GB cap

Fuck.My.Life.

Best I can get

And yes the ping is really 720. Usually 1000ms to any server, takes at least 4 seconds to load a webpage if there isnt any videos on it

Try talking to your local ISP kikes and getting them to raise the cap for you since that's the most awful part

Yeah, well if my city spent tax money on gigabit ethernet instead of rainbow crosswalks, my internet would be as fast as this guys

I tried, they wont budge.

Fuckers can rot in hell but they are the only jews around. At least they dont block any torrents or sites.

Where do you live? Australia?

What country are you in? Even 4G plans get better than what you have currently so if you could get that and tether you would be set

Rural Ontario, Canada

50GB is the "highest they can offer"

They did the same shit in Atlanta like 5 blocks from my townhouse. Makes me rage so hard. Fucking despicable waste of public funds.

Ontario, Canada

$g is an option but the cap on that is 4GB so I'd be fucked within 2 - 3 days

imagine the literal 12 dollars in paint and 12 dollars in labor that cost the city -_-
they could buy thousands of miles of fibre for that money....

I really feel for you but it also makes me feel better about my somewhat mediocre internet because at least it isn't capped

I would say your problem is rural, but I lived in a part of Texas where there was nothing and no one for miles in every direction, but despite that we still had pretty decent internet.

Maybe it's just really cold where you're at... idk, sorry user

60 mbps for 11 dollars here, fucking amerikeks make me laugh

America is a gigantic country
There are always going to be people here who have better internet and worse internet than you

$80 but at least there's no data cap

no one can beat 60 mbps for 11 dollars
fuck off amerimutt

There are people who get it for free because of contract terms not being met or because of work related usage

Its just that I'm not in a town or anything. I'm in a valley with maybe 60 people so it's not worth laying down cable. Not now and probably not for ages

Closest town is 20 mins away and is 4,000 people so yeah, fuck

not talking about your frauds, goblin, I'm talking about people who pay for their internet without scamming their ISP

>
Is it all over your city like it is mine?

£34 bongs a month, TV, Phone and Internet.
Unlimited usage (no cap, no throttling), speed is averaged over 25 speed tests at testmy.net, connecting to multiple servers in a multithreaded test.

It’s all well and good showing you 1/2gbps internet to some shit 10 miles away, but that’s not how the net works bud. Let’s see how you manage in a multithreaded environment.

>scamming their ISP
As if that's a possibility
More like the ISP was too Jewish and the government didn't like that

how about steam or star citizen?

Ah, 60 people in the middle of nowhere? Unless each of you are willing to pay a retarded amount for decent internet, I wouldn't put up anything better in your area either. No offense user.

Yeah I understand the logistics of it all, would probably be like 10k a person lel

I guess my best bet is to wait for 4G or something similar to remove the retarded data caps here

Or move. Why do you live there anyway?

I enjoy life in the peaceful boonies away from the city

Just wish Id be able to watch netflix or youtube without shit latency or data caps

lolololo I live in romania and pay about 7 dollars for 1000mb connection. lol fucking american niggers, hope the race war starts soon.

Lying gyp post a speedtest if you're so confident

fuckoff Im at work. also there have been countless romanian fags posting them around here.

I pay 60 for 24 mbps down

Maybe you should get back to your scheming instead of posting here

daquan just hand the macbook to its owner, and please shot yourself together with your niglets and crackhead friends

11/0.8 for $70

Try saying that in English instead of Romanian mixed with profanity

>"i'm at work"
not an excuse, ssh into your home server and run speedtest-cli

i pay like 75$ for like 50/25 in pennsylvania. jelly af

$100/M 100 down 40 up Unlimited

Straya NBN

$200 a month for a terrible cable, internet, and voip calling plan
25/5 d/u
Hd channels, no hbo or extra channels
Really shitty and useless landline
I'd love to switch, but the alternatives are satellite (garbage in my area due to frequent cloud coverage and precipitation) or cellular network "4g" internet, but we only get 1-2 bars of service in our house, and cell networks all have data caps in my area.
I hate my local government who allows only one cable company which STILL ends up being bought out by a tristate cable company I've never heard of, but am immediately repulsed by.
Don't force "complimentary" netflix subscriptions into your internet plans holy shit! I need to move!!!

$79 a month, 100/2 (real speeds of about 115/2.2 on average) connection on HFC network (upload is shit because hfc was originally on pay-tv network and they never bothered raising upload speeds).Going to be going over to NBN 100/40 in a few months (but losing some download speed likely). No data caps at all as it is unlimited.

>3Mbps download
26usd/month
>5Mbps
34usd
>20Mbps
38usd
>50Mbps
58usd
u have it good...

80Mbps for 310 roubles ($6)
Long live, commieblocks

I pay about $60 for the same in UK

Dallasfag here, nice speeds m8

data caps should be illegal. can't believe internet services have gotten worse.
paying ~40 bucks for 150mbps here in yurop, pretty pleased with that.

>that upload

AHAHAHAHAHAA

UPLOADLET

iinet?

12/1 Mbits on 69.99$/M here

>had 10/4M net at first, free use
>one day terrible ping spikes appeared, week later contacted to ISP
>said they'll fix it up
>day later pic related happened and been that way ever since
>still free to use

yes, i have a better upload for free
eu fag here

>tfw living in the deepest countryside of the French Republic.
>tfw they just announced that we will get FTTH by the end of the year max and I can see the street works starting already.
>tfw it will cost 45e to get 1Gbps

>TFW i've already got 1Gbps for 25e here in Italy.

Baguettes left behind as always I see.

$67.00 a month since I pay extra for unlimited data.

Fucking jews just raised it from $57.00 a month, even though I'm under a $180 ETF "contract" that I never fucking agreed to!

Fuck AT&T

Living south of Rome doesn't count as Italy, Fabio.

Do you have a decent cellular connection in your area? If you do you could get an unlimited data plan with an lte home modem you could get internet that way. Would be way better than what you have now.

Agreed Jamal, in fact I'm north of Venice.

My small town (less than 15k people) spent $35k on painting the crosswalks around the square to look like red brick. Now they're building a $3 million animal shelter on 5 acres of prime commercial real estate right next to the business park that they spent $5 million on 10 years ago that only has 1 fucking business in it so far. Never underestimate how much money a local government can blow. Those rainbow crosswalks probably ran $5k-$10k per crosswalk to paint.

Hope you have a waterproof computer

that's not how it works.
>city council meeting for first crosswalk cost
>drafting up paperwork after motiok passed
>final showing at city meeting
>sent off for clerical work at relevant department
>city workers, equipment, supplies and clean up
>city meeting speech on how painting is working

Move to Lawrenceville, GAbro. Based as fuck. I currently have ATT fibre 1000 up down for $80/mo.

30 euros/month, fuck this shit holy fuck there is even fiber passing by this shit place but they don't want to make them for customers too

im just going to take you guys on your word here since i admittedly know basically nothing about this topic, that is incredibly depressing :(.

It's all because of the fact that politicians do it to keep retarded liberals happy. They don't really give a fuck about actually making people happy--they just pander to virtue signalling, mentally ill millennials.

i get 100+Mbps down and 10+Mbps up for $65 a month unlimited. before that when i was on time warner i was paying 80+ for 30 down and 5 up.

i pay $90 CAD and get 800KBs a second .... im pissed

>Amerisharts still have data caps
AHAHAHAH then what? You need to manually plug the telephone cable and call the provider?

at least no data cap I guess

>tfw pay 70€/month for this shit
>vodafonelet
It was a huge mistake, the connection has time-zone when is reliable
jeess

I hate you guys so much

>$99 plus modem rental

>using the interwebz at your max speed for just above an hour will get you over your limit.
You've been fucked hard.