Excludes everyone who doesn't own a smartphone and checking account

>excludes everyone who doesn't own a smartphone and checking account
>excludes people living on government assistance
>contributes to a system of oppression that fuels subconscious racism
>"""convenience store"""
honeslty, the amazon go store should be shut down for segregation practices

did they finally make a grocery store where i wont run into spiccs and niggers? based amazon

Chupame la verga, mogolico. Si no te gusta no lo uses, que lloras tanto, maricon.

>No lines
>No checkout

>Line to enter the store

???????????????

>contributes to a system of oppression that fuels subconscious racism
This settles it.
We don't deserve nice things because we'll just bitch about it the minute we have access to it.

I am curious how it works.

How is this better than a grocery delivery service, of which there are many????

Whole Paycheck and Target already exists.

Perhaps it was photographed on opening day. A line is inevitable surrounding events and holidays.

Target includes everyone though

I've only ever seen whites and asians at Target.

But do they permit soldiers?

Where is this magical place?

government assistance has required a bank account for years

really keeps jogging my noggin they don't put these stores in black neighborhoods

They are allowed only if the dust their boots at the door.

I only see white people do this. I live in Seattle and it's funny to see white people stand in line for an overpriced eatery in the cold rain.

A lot of them are even taking selfies at the entrance like buffoons.

Cryptocurrency in a nutshell too, but you don't see the nerds of Sup Forums bitching about that now do you?

You have to have a smartphone. There are 150 cameras on the ceiling that track you and what you pick up and put back. Your phone is linked to your Amazon account so you just leave instead of checking out at a cash register.

Us whites are really lovable in our own way. You know what I mean, nigger?

sold.

I've never had a line to get into a store on a holiday, what backwards shithole do you live in?

WAAHHHH I'M A VICTIM WAAAHHHHHHHH

We mean SNAPS soyboy

>Being racist

Manhattan, NY. But then again, it never really was a problem.

>>Implying that there are not working minorities who have checking accounts and phones?

financially stable minority

>Why get a snack on the way home, when you could have it delivered tomorrow?

Are you retarded?

Ayy a fellow NYC user. What part of Manhattan are you from? (Im from UES)

UWS 77th St

AYYY

>did they finally make a grocery store where i wont run into spiccs and niggers?
if you're so much better than they are then why don't you have the money to go somewhere better?

oh yeah that's right, equality pisses white people off

only white people would support this lmao

spotted the angry non-white person

seriously though, who fucking cares what color of skin you have? shop at the amazon store or don't shop there, nobody fucking cares. you're just as 'privelaged' and 'able' to shop there as white people, so do it. or don't. it's your life, be free and stop thinking that you're oppressed when 80% of white people don't fucking care that your skin is different. your ACTIONS matter, and that is how you will be judged by others.

Its time to leave nigger

chill out Sup Forumsnigger

if I was a Sup Forumsnigger, i'd be racist, but i'm neither.

>but i'm neither
so if you didn't make the remark about running into spics and niggers at the store then why are you in this chain of replies?

if so called "spics and niggers" are so unsavory to you then how does shopping as the same store as them make you superior to them? what gives the right to cast judgement and look at people as if they're beneath you? ohohoh, spotted the angry non-white person? my ass, just because i called out your ass backwards shit doesn't mean i'm angry

>no lines
>big fucking line

bezobots are beyond salvation.

You can buy a basic shit ZTE smartphone for like 30 or 40 bucks in the US, if you're so poorfag you can't get that and a basic bank account you have bigger concerns than convenience shopping.

>what is capitalism and a free market

not the Sup Forumstard you're talking to but typically people are pissed off when they're name calling as an argument.

Also, no one cares about the color of your skin. That shit is a meme. The only thing everyone hates is obnoxious tools that like to start shit for no reason (see: ) and have baseless arguments. Go back to pledit for your baseless arguments and "feel bad for me im not white"

>thinking OP is being genuine
Sup Forums everybody

>Also, no one cares about the color of your skin. That shit is a meme.
>equality = "feel bad for me im not white"
nice try Sup Forums nigger

lol chill, i'm not the 'spics and niggers' guy.

Regardless, unfortunately lots of people see the actions of some people, and cast judgement on everyone else like them. Nevertheless, I GUARANTEE you, as a white person myself, the vast majority of white people are not racist anymore. This isn't the 1950s. This isn't the 1970s. This isn't the 1990s. That was almost 30 years ago. That's a long ass time with how fast society moves these days. (ok, i'm not counting most white people from the south though, but they are often retarded and corrupted by religion).

That being said... if Juan Pedro or Jamal Jones is catcalling girls, robbing convenience stores, and shooting other gang members, the yeah, even I am going to judge him and consider myself superior. He's a fucking stain on society.

But you know what? If James Thompson, a white inner-city methhead who's raped a girl or two, shoots up heroin, and steals bikes on the weekends.... I'm going to think the exact same fucking thing of him.

And i bet you would too.

This sets a very dangerous precedent and I vehemently refuse to participate in it.

He has a mainstream opinion though.

Could you elaborate? What's the precedent?

Stores requiring you to be inseperably integrated into the botnet and not be able to pay with cash. If this takes off and others follow its model it paves the way for some very dystopian possibilities.

There's 1 store fuck off

>2030
>every store uses Amazon Go
>amazon account banned
>can't buy food anymore
>starve

Starbucks started off as 'just one store.'
It's 1 store backed by a VERY POWERFUL MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR CORPORATION

Don't businesses legally have to accept cash?

>Shopping at Amazon
Why? They normally have the worst prices. Only once in a blue moon do they actually have a good deal on certain things.

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT???

THIS IS PART OF THE FUTURISTIC CYBERPUNK DYSTOPIA WE'VE ALL BEEN LONGING FOR!!

EMBRACE IT

Exactly. People could be forced to acquiesce and conform very easily. This is incredibly dangerous.

damn that's actually kinda cool. see

Fool.

>current year
>go to jail
>come out
>can't get a job
>can't get money
>can't buy food
>starve

>excludes
It's a fucking privilege not a right, if you don't like it go to a normal store you piece of shit

Argentino basado

Only you wouldn't even need to be a criminal to potentially be excluded under this new system, and ex-cons can still do jobs to get cash and buy from stores. If this becomes widespread or even the new standard under which stores operate, if you get blacklisted for whatever reason, you're completely fucked. Forever.

That's what we're discussing. There may not be any normal stores if this model becomes the industry standard. Why is Sup Forums so full of short-sighted cretins?

>Invent something requiring 90+ IQ to operate
>Lolno too racist
Sage

Right, because if there's a market for people who can't use this new tech, not a single person will see that as an opportunity to make money.
Someone has to collect pensioner money.

>normal stores disappearing because of THIS exact model
You can't be serious now, please tell me you are joking plEASE BKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Assuming there is still cash money in circulation. We're already heading towards a cashless society and have been for a long time. We're not there yet, of course, but models such as this one bring us one step closer.

This model or variations of it. It sets a very dangerous precedent and I will be refusing to participate. Stallman is right about Amazon.

I refuse to use self check out.

jej

Black people have been shopping without checkouts for ages. It's called shoplifting.

AYYY!

Get the fuck out of here, cracker. Racist white people get the broomstick treatment around here.

>excludes everyone who doesn't own a smartphone and checking account
If you refuse to join the modern world you miss on it's benefits.

But Amazon itself delivers groceries in two hours or less...

My concern is "dynamic pricing"
Everyone gets an individual price.
For example if Amazon knows that you depend on things like baby food, it raises the price.
Also it can lower the price if you do favors for Amazon, like reporting your friends to the police if they did something

>system of oppression that fuels subconscious racism

>fuels subconscious racism

wat. kys.

so if someone steals your phone..and it has amazon connected, they can basically go on a spending spree?

does it require some type of authorization or passcode before entry? surely its not just swiping?

Ah hello fellow (((white))) person

>not being racist when there's clear evidence of a certain race being detrimental to society

>no lines
>literally a line of people right in front of the sign

explain this shit to me

>that twink soiboi in the red boots
lmoa

ikr I wanna fuck him all night lawng

Minority kids get smartphones sooner than white kids.

[citation needed]

This is honestly true. Living in western NY. That's all I see. All the nigs and spics all go to Walmart here and it's a fucking mess

Can't be bothered to find the exact study about the average age kids get smartphones broken down by race, but here's something similar.
It's hilariously out of touch to think minorities / poor people aren't into stupid shit like iphones.

ITT: Niggers and SJWs triggered that they are inferior.

Las malvinas son inglesas

It's like getting autism attacks that airplane tickets are expensive and thus promote racism because not everyone can afford them

where did they get so good cameras? the cctv garbage that most stores use produce an image that isnt even good enough to identify a person that stands in front of the camera and does not move.

> >excludes everyone who doesn't own a smartphone and checking account
Wow that's racist, white people who are rich enough to own a smartphone, should check their privilege.

Then don't go to that store, nigger. Free market.

This.

Read The Bell Curve and cry.

its probably required to have botnet features and botnet software and old phones might not have something that the botnet requires.

Underrated post.

What if you swap out an item?
What if your amazon account has less than the amount of money required?
What if you cover the item you pick up?
What if there was a power outage?
What if your phone had shitty internet?

go be equal in your own fucking country

just steal some and try to avoid getting caught/shot by the robot guards/cops

The store just opened like 5 days ago nigga chill