What is your honest opinion of this country?

What is your honest opinion of this country?
No memes

Other urls found in this thread:

globalvoices.org/2013/10/07/oktoberfest-in-lome-togo/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didier_Drogba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dey aight

too many refugees tho

Love it. Beautiful, hard working, and insanely effecient. They do need to fix the fugee problem though, not too late however

Well meaning liberals that quickly turned into a lost cause.

I love Germany because I am a South Brazilian and therefore Germanic.

please nuke us before its too late

Mom and dad from there. Tasty food and beer. Their post high school educational setup is intriguing. I personally don't plan on living there despite dual citizenship because it's become rather restrictive in some really autistic ways. Too many fake welfare abusing refugees that aren't really refugees. I see Germany as a ticking time bomb.

Don't give a fuck. They messed up their government for the third and final time. Utter loss of respect - and this isn't a meme opinion. Alot of people think of Germany this way now. Also, how the fuck can you have a Chancellor for 11 years? Much too long. People should not be in power for that long, it needs to be a revolving door.

sneak to american base and do it yourself

friendly enough and good academic culture, but you guys are OBSESSED with rules. I visited berlin and paid for a short distance s bahn ticket to get from the train to my hotel, and I wasn't in the country for more than an hour before I was told it was the wrong ticket and fined 60 euro.

I keked at the picture. Reminds me of African countries that celebrate octoberfest.

>globalvoices.org/2013/10/07/oktoberfest-in-lome-togo/

he's so pretty holy shit. someone please give him us citizenship

i like the Black Forest

That's Drogba fãm, google him if you want to jerk off (he is not actually Brazilian).

Precise engineering and economic powerhouse

Excellent people, good at almost everything

>good at almost everything
except choosing our allies wisely

next time without italy

Germany pre-1918 was GOAT.

33 - 45 was OK.

underrated post

Was this post supposed to be ironic?

sucks tbqh

Don't come in Switzerland.

We're even worst.

? Those are germans

Lived there for about 10 years.
Used to be breddy gud, everything worked well and good people, but overly maternal.
Too bad they've never recovered their balls.

why do we both comment on a stale thread in the same fucking second? what is this?

They need a new hitler or they will die off very soon

It's great! Can't wait to visit one day.

Precision engineering, I think.
Well done.

Pussies

Drogba is a footballer playing in the MLS right now. So you're a lucky fella

> But here every year, the open access to alcohol is an opportunity for drunken obnoxious behaviors
yeah that totally does not happen in munich kek

What if memes formed my opinion?

Probably still the best country in the world even with the recent problems. German exceptionalism is an amazing thing.

i think you mean prussies

No hard feelings, which is weird.
t. Varsovian.

then Sup Forums is the right place for you

>newfags can't into image search
He's a Canadian football player.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didier_Drogba

>newfag can't into irony
Argentina is white
South Brazil is white and Germanic

immigrant here

people are really handsome, streets dead silent, and can smell someone smoking weed once a day

it would be perfect if it wasn't radically islamic

>it would be perfect if it wasn't radically islamic
Then leave and start reducing the number of muslims by one

not muslim

don't forget to read your quran and wear your niqab

Where are you from?

>don't forget to read your quran and wear your niqab
Don't worry, I'm naked right now

Absolutely fucking ruined the EU. Quite like working with them though, I always give measurements in Imperial when working with a Kraut.

Brazil, for studies

Please leave.

Had the potential to be the best civilisation ever and to,save the world. You should have let us win WW1

>Absolutely fucking ruined the EU
Stay butthurt

>I always give measurements in Imperial when working with a Kraut
no you don't, you're just trying to be cool here

I'll rather stay until I die to piss you off

Pretty cool guys, I once met a German, he was fun and a total bro

>no you don't, you're just trying to be cool here
k

Up until recently pretty good. Great food though.

I lived there for 5 years and I still visit quite often, and will potentially move back. It would be the perfect country but it is really annoying that there are hordes of Turkish men that stand around on streets and stare at you like you're wrong for being in Germany as a white person, I know >we get made fun of as being "britbongistan" but I have never experienced this in the UK before and I live in London, of course there are Pakis and shit here but they go about their business and go to their home after dark, in Germany they just stand around trying to intimidate everyone that walks past like they own the world.

Where have you been. It's differs quite differently where you are. Worst I heard are Frankfurt and Berlin. Concerning Frankfurt I can even confirm it, since I visited it 5 times. I live in Regensburg, which is in the south and most foreigners are Asians or Slavs. Ofc there are also others, but they see, to be a big minority.

Our current wealth comes at the expense of unemployment all over the European Union, so I really hate that part. We lack soul a bit. Women are terrible.

Otherwise, it's a good place to live. Everyone has enough money to get by, we don't have the extremes the US allows. It's safe. Climate is moderate and cities clean. The refugee problem is overblown. We'll still die out for demographic reasons, but until then it's really okay here.

Reinhardt is pretty useful

No sense of humour, incredibly more disciplined than us

Cute people

WE ruined the EU?

You Anglos blamed the problems your financial turbocapitalism caused on the EU and were the only country to leave it.

Gets the nazi card pulled on it way too much, don't deserve it either. Seems like every time they try to object to some EU bullshit somebody starts up the nazi comments. It only gets used when some other nation wants Germany to do shit for them anyway.

I love German girls

I love German guys

>just please not too much alcohol though

You have to be pretty ballsy to put the colors of your three favorite fetishes on your national flag.

Too many Turks.

Great Power Metal band Helloween comes from there, so i like Germany.

Pervert homosexual atheists and arrogant misanthropes

you people was managed for shitty people in the past, now that shitty is hidden expecting for their next opportunity to fuck it again, fuck I wish that the shitty people from my country was hidden like in the your

German boys are effeminate infantile hipster pussies

I sincerely enjoyed Germany. Wonderful people, astonishing sights, great food (I'm a sucker for Kaiserschmarrn), and some of the best friends I have were people I met over there! Aside from worrying about their safety every once in a while, it makes me happy to think about Germany.
I like your taste in music!

Germany was quite good, I don't like the majority of our population though.
I think the americans call us book- smart and that's fitting. It's not terrible, especially in the rural areas you can live a good life, but I don't like what is happening at the moment. As the other germans said german women are pretty bad, if you want to find a decent one you'll have to search hard for it.

given how things are going it is somewhat difficult to do so...mmmm
people who were dragged into muh third reich n scheissssssseee, shit hit the fan and after that you rose to become the most powerful country in Europe(half of you had to cope with commies though); [memes intensify, can not....err can not resist] however, somehting weird as fuck happened and now you are taking in extremely hostile people that most likely will kill you when they become majority. A nation hated by some and memed by others and god knows what will be of you as ethnic group

Spanish engineer who has been studying in Germany for the last 5 years reporting in.
I have mixed feelings towards Germany:

Pros
>Clean cities, very good transportation infrastructures and well preserved nature despite being a highly industrialised country.
>Easy to find a decently paid job having a engineering/science degree.
>Perfect geographical position in the middle of Europe, I can reach several countries within a 4h drive.

Cons
>Generally speaking: boring, uninteresting and characterless people. Most Germans within their own socioeconomic group seem to have similar personalities, tastes and behaviors. They are extremely reserved and obsessed with their privacy.
>Really shit and arrogant women.
>Bureaucracy is fucked up and omnipresent, stupid and idiotic taxes (GEZ I'm talking about you).
>Surprisingly, the food you find in supermarkets is many other EU in general of a really low quality compared to other EU countries like Spain, France and Italy.
>Their traditional cuisine is fatty and unhealthy, which has a great impact in their not so high life expectancy.
>T*rks everywhere
>Ultraliberal refugee-welcoming policies, sometimes get the impression that non-skilled 3rd world parasites are better welcomed than non-skilled fellow Europeans willing to work hard.

cause we da bes

a fucking shithole

>that post
>that flag

really makes me think...

Pretty cool guys, objectively the best Europeans even when you factor in the 2 World Wars

Really both of those skirmishes was just light banter that the frogs and poms couldn't handle

>cunt with civil war against drug deslers
>calling Germany a shithole

since they're continually doing a huge scheiss in the EU kreis, and since they've decided it's a good thing to let subhumans in, i've started to dislike them quite a bit

Understandable, but please don't. Just annex us in NRW as soon as you get a new government.

thse druggies aren't TRUE STRONGEST RACE PINOYS
therefore it isn't a civil war

same thing with all the DEGENERATES who oppose good ol' Rowdy Roddy DUterte

i dont understand their end game

also put a leash on your jungle niggers and stop raping our women who go there to visit you

will sms Geert, i'll get back to you

as opposed to buying them for 20 euro?

just get the right ticket 2bh
or could you not speak german

DIE NEUEN DEUTSCHEN

die in cancer seajew
átok
curse you shitter, die

UND DAS IST GUT SO

t. CLAUDIA ROTH

>curse you shitter, die

laughing out loud to the unironic originality of this desu

thanks Wang Peng

me on the middle

clean nice cities, friendly but ultimately naive, self loathing and ultra-PC people

also fair few of Muslim shithole cities

In British terms basically a country of Brightons with a few Lutons here and there

pretty cool. They have a neat history outside of WWII and their work ethic is really admirable. I dont know if their ultra liberalism is a good thing at the moment, but I sure as hell wouldnt turn down a chance to visit

>think euthanasia is a relic of their blood-stained past
>think gay marriage goes against christian values
Conservative shithole. Germans see no value in personal freedoms. Ditch this shit.

fucking rekt

That would be funny if it wasn't... Drogba.

was culturally great until the early 00s like bongland. great music, art, design, etc.

after that, i dont even know whats going on there except memes and things going on Merkel promotes

Probably the best country to live in Europe. I'd never consider living in France or the UK, despite being there many times, but Germany is nice.

I don't know why they are so ungrateful towards the turks if they rebuild their country after the war.

Nazis, literally nazis. not memeing, they are coming back.

+decent welfare system
+slutty women

-lots of racism and right wing activists

Used to be proud and successful but to aggressive. Now they're just rich ultra liberal cucks

memes