Computer chairs?

Hello I'm buying a computer chair for my wife's son (his oshiri hurts sometimes from sitting so much) - what do you guys use, anything good that isn't cheap chink shit Ikea and isn't some overpriced gamer meme chair?

>respawn gaming chair
200$

Any chairs that are good for a BMI of 40?

you mean extreme obesity?

Fuck you people like you made me this way

a solid block of steel

My chair is supposed to be pretty comfy but I've come to realize that if I'm using a laptop on my desk my back starts to hurt way before it would by using a desktop.

Stop slouching

If others have been holding against your will and force feeding your fat ass please call 911.

Asshole

don't throw that word around so easily, considering your hands probably can't reach yours anymore

Literally stop eating.

Can you not be so mean to him please?
Obesity is mostly genetics, not his fault.

I use a chair I got for $20 at a thrift store, and has turned out to be awesome.

The main thing I'd recommend is to go for armrests that are anchored to the backrest in addition to the bottom of the seat--that way they stabilize the back in addition to being less prone to wobble themselves. Also, the higher the back the better.

obesity is mostly in your fridge, lardass

The only way he can redeem himself is to get dubs in this thread

If I get dubs he will be cursed for eternity

o fug

shit b8, here's your (You)

nice

>Obesity is mostly genetics, not his fault.

Until some makes a fast food chain of that name, this isn't true.

If I put a lardass in a bell jar and ration his food such that he burns more calories than he consumes, will genetics make up for the difference and produce fat from nothing?

If so we just solved the energy crisis and can feed him normally while an attached liposuction pack harvests the lard for energy. It can be cleanly turned into heat energy powering his PC.

damn son

are two zeros the best dubs you can get?

>tfw Gene's Ice Cream exist
Close enough?

Not really, double dubs, quads or higher are all better. But it's a huge bonus to get dubs while saying you'll be cursed for getting dubs.

I never get dubs. Sup Forums hates me.

>for eternity

That's unnecessary, he won't live past 50.