The capital of the world

Suppose you are The God Emperor of Mankind and unite all the world nations under one flag.
Since all exindependant nations still bicker about their recent cuckening you decide to create a brand new capital a-la-Brasilia in the sense of a city that is now in the middle of your global Empire of MAN

Where do you place it Sup Forums? Which place on earth has the best accesibility? Do you consider the centre regarding population or geographical variables? Discuss

> tfw chile will never be the world's capital

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/63103587/#63104603
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Artificial island in the middle of the Pacific.

>accessibility
Brasilia wasn't made with accessibility from the rest of the country in mind.

If you want to do something a-la Brasilia, do it in the middle of Tibet. It's even on a plateau too.

While that would end the crippling isolation of Chile, that would only work for the west of american continent and east Asia/Oceania

Still a great place. Could be in an already existing island like Hawaii or midway

Switzerland
Or a mega city from North America, Tokyo or something like that

This

I will not
I will divide political body unto the virtual realm and make all political divisions of the same level have the same power
Geographical political capital is a structural weakness

>The God Emperor of Mankind
Trump 2016

Denver, Colorado, USA. Further all nations keep their borders and become states, all states are now regions, counties remain as do cities and townships.

I'd make Antarctica the capitol of the world so that if anyone tries to bomb it, we all drown.

Megacity in space

sophia, bulgaria

desuarchive.org/int/thread/63103587/#63104603

Start spreading the news...

Beijing is the only answer.

Genosha.

I thought Auckland is already a little Beijing. Why not just import another few million Chinese and make it the world capital?

Because Beijing is the Chinese capital and it is not because it has a lot of people in it

thank you for the obvious.

South Pole. I will rule with an iron fist from my frozen throne.

That's the point.

And this is the answer.

I thought I would remind you

Austin, Texas

YEEHAWWW

No queers or colored folk

I would honestly have a moving base and a decentralised telecommuting government if I were God Emperor.

Probably the Queen Mary 2 when I felt like alienating the inland cucks.

Fuck accesibility, we've got skype and email plus large capitals already to work as administrative centers. The God Emperor and his harem/court representing qts from all peoples of earth, live in the moon.

> decentralized
> empire

Enjoy Ming china

This is honestly not a bad option, a city on the black sea or east mediterranean

It has to be a port for collecting the resources for building the ships for the first space crusade

panama

fuggin centaurans won't know what hit 'em

>oh yes I shall build my capitol on the docks for that is where the wealth of my empire is created

The entirety of Kaliningrad oblast.

Orlando.

I'll use the Disney castle as my palace.

what about us? too good to be true? Disneyland with a death penalty? cyberpunk is near? free from natural disasters?

I was thinking this too but people complain about the weather

Tel-Aviv obviously

Too busy, we need somewhere quiet and undeveloped

An arificial island in the middle of the pacific

Really nice place, but sadly is cramped as fuck so it wouldnt have any new installations

Omsk

England

Rome

Australia?

I'd create a new city in the middle of the Atlantic or Pacific, a massive engineering project to bring everyone together and create a neutral place so people cant get pissy

Not one single capital, but one by continent, changing each year. World Government meetings would be done in one of the 5 capitals, but each capital would have a very high-level of autonomy and decentralisation. Same with pre-existing nation, even though they would part of the World's Federation, they would be autonomous to some extent.

Pic related is the Palace of Peace, which hosted the government in St-Petersburg in the year 23 of the Federation, 2073 of our Lord. It knows serves as a museum and a school of politics.

Brussels
Prague
Dublin
Geneva
Moscow (maybe)
Helsinki
Washington (maybe)

all contenders in my mind t b h

A space colony at L1 as the official residence and titular capital, Denver and Geneva as the de-facto Earth administrative co-capitals.

On the himalayas, obviously.

Fucking cunt.

>Ctrl + F 'Falconia'
>0 results

So I guess New Delhi is fine too...

London or Zimbabwe

why does chile have so many qt traps?

Turku :D

Geneva

>I am the God Emperor of Mankind.
Gee, Chile, I dunno.

Maybe a gigantic palace with a subterranean superstructure that reaches deep into the mantle somewhere in the Himalayas.

This.

on a city orbiting the earth

>Where do you place it Sup Forums?

London, England.

Rome

Omsk is like Detroit without skyscrapers, dojn't fall for the memes

ah yes i too would like to rape wine boys

A floating megacity is the obvious choice.

New York, obviously. There's already >700 languages being spoken here.

Distributed.

Death to centralists.

Baikonur. Just because of the launching pad