It is estimated that one language goes extinct every 2 weeks

>It is estimated that one language goes extinct every 2 weeks.
>It is believed that 90% of the circa 7,000 languages currently spoken in the world will have become extinct by 2050.

And yet Sup Forums believes globalism is a good thing.

Isn't the new trend alt-right anti-globalism now? Better ask Sup Forums, they call the shots and the little memesters here just chimp out accordingly

Indeed, but Sup Forums hasn't caught up yet completely. I see a bunch of progressive globalists posting everywhere.

Who the fuck cares if a) we have a record of them so people thousands of years from now will be able to learn them if they want (just like latin) and b) they are fucking useless because only 3 people speak them.

Most of those are just useless languages spoken by illiterate people in small villages.

Sup Forums is a bad place. Lots of negative energy there.

Sup Forums likes the police. Unironically, not a joke, likes American cops. I think that's all I need to say.

It's called cultural heritage. But then again a third world we with an inferiority complex wouldn't understand that.

Anti-globalism is dope now

No more NATO soon

Just like your language, Ábal.

Still though, they're an important part of human history. It's like the ruins of a small village from thousands of years ago being destroyed; sure, it wasn't really good for anything, but it's sad to lose it, because you can never get it back.

Inshallah my kuffar friend :^]

Anyway back on topic. I think the future for a lot of languages is academic study and religious ceremonial use. The intellectual curiosity of linguists and religious tradition tend to preserve things awfully well.

You can't fucking lose culture, you can only change it

Unless you think Italians lost culture because they no longer kill each other in the coliseum or they no longer speak Latin.

Stupid sandnigger cunt.

But they have records, stories and spaces where you can experience history. It's an artistic and really just a fundamentally humanistic pursuit. Maybe your latent shame about your indigenous heritage is the problem here. Embrace it.

t. Martwaiyne D'kota

Sup Forums here don't talk behind people's backs, Ahmed

Good.

Every person should speak the same language, use the same money, and have the same morals. There are no arguments against this either

>tfw you were born too early to see the world only speak English exclusively outside of novelty shit

I don't have shame in anything, and neither does my country. For the most part at least. There are 67 different official languages here for a reason.

My only point, that you are repeating back at me, that you can have records, stories and spaces where you can experience history. It is is usless to care about how things naturally occur. Things change, always and you can't do anything to stop it, if they didn't we would all still be talking the same language. The best you can do is having a record that such things once existed, not hoplessly trying to force things to not change, or force people to learn uslesss languages.

>stop talking about my circlejerk behind my back you big meanie

What are you, 12 years old? That sounds like some shit I heard on an elementary school playground when I was a child.

>Let's get rid of all cultures
Wew laddie

>Isn't the new trend alt-right anti-globalism now? Better ask Sup Forums, they call the shots and the little memesters here just chimp out accordingly

Sup Forums only hates elite-backed globalism. They still want an open border internationalist society, but for whites only.

I was only pretending to be retarded

Kek they all aspire to be bankers/CEOs then, I take it

The only question is who qualifies as person.

>Mfw multiculturalism and globalism actually erodes little cultures and weak people
Haha haha

Nah, those are kike jobs, lurk on Sup Forums moar

>hate globalism
>want to be banker
hmmm

Of all the sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: Sup Forums was right again.

It's funny because that elite class is precisely who can cross any border and call any place home.

Sup Forums and the Jews are different sides of the same coin.

Elaborate.

And who is the elite class mostly compised of?

If drugs were decriminalized in your neck of the woods you would like police too

unless you are one of those violent types

No one cares when all those languages are papua new guinean gibberish

You see now why English must be destroyed.

Sup Forums's logic:

>Censorship and subversion is fine as long as we are the ones doing it
>To beat the JOO, you gotta be dah JOO
>We're the good guys, so the ends justify the means. We're just using the enemy's tactics against them

I see tons of Sup Forumstards using the above logic in order to rationalize their beliefs. They sound just like the SJW/JOO boogieman they constantly ramble about. They're just opposite sides of the spectrum.

a hive of scum and niggardly.

By generalizing certain attitudes and profiling them as the typical Sup Forums user, you're creating a boogeyman.

Like I said, bankers and CEOs.They can pick a passport as though from a platter, undermine legal and judicial systems, avoid taxes and in general undermine the entire concept of the nation state. Theyre citizens of the world lmoa

But who makes up the majority of bankers & CEOs?

Jews, I suppose? Are you baiting me or what?

I came from pol

Its very toxic. Just like b,

Not saying that Sup Forums is one person, but more of the "extreme" Sup Forumstards fit that mold to a T.

We have multiple small villages, Johnny

No, you just got the answer right

Is this really your princess?

Perfectly fine with this tbqh.
We don't need all these extraneous languages.

What's your point? Are you trying to incite some sort of action? Do you want to forcibly remove Jews from positions of power? Do you want to send them all to Israel? Or maybe Israel should be erased? Maybe you're just doing your bit in spreading the good word? Fighting the Jewry's education system?

Or maybe I shouldn't bother with you and tell you to take your reductive edgy tweenie epiphany to the like minded shitpool that is Sup Forums you fucking pseudo intellectual sharter

Erm...no

We can begin with Khaleeji Arabic. You all know Egyptian and Lebanese Arabic anyways.

Shh, i'm just stating that jooz control everything

>all this butthurt over Sup Forums
Good i hope it fucking stings.

And what is bad about that?

>le jewish world domination

I'm down with removing all dialects of Arabic and just replacing them with Modern Standard.
After we destroy Iran and Arabize Israel, we can create a United Arab Republic stretching from Morocco to Oman

Oh look, the country that's just relevant enough to occasionally be included in world maps. Fuck off kiwi

>soros

Is she not the Princess Angela of Liechtenstein, wife of Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein?

Hey now

Be nice to each other please. Everyone has the right for his own opinion

> destroy iran
As a non Muslim and non Iranian I would stand in your way tbqh

not nice, I like the UAE unironically

Please I've been anti globalist before i discovered pol

Or what sand nigger? you will turn into flying confetti?

This thank u

Don't you have some blood diamonds to launder? Sup Forums can wait

I love languages and speak 3 semi fluently and actively learn as much about as many languages as I can.

However, this may be a good thing as our world becomes smaller through technology enabling better travel and communication. Less languages means less barriers dividing people. I dunno, I got mixed feelings.

wow i love planet earth now
i guess i'm a #globalcitizen

I don't like Sup Forums but I like globalism less

Apparently yes.

Seems i confused something.

*getting ready for the "hurr but shes black" shitstorm*

So you hate Sup Forums but love your country?

No way! Why would you expect that from us? :v)
Look at their beautiful child, called appropriately "Alfons".

I like New Zealand too :^) would love to visit one day. The bantz was for the Sup Forums vermin

So Wellington and Auckland then. Have fun.

Liechtenstein seems nice. What's it like there, user? You speak some form of German (or related to it), yes?

They're right on many things but most of them can't discuss something properly or at least be reasonable, I hate it when a Sup Forumstard posts some youtube videos just to be disliked by the other Sup Forumstards

Who here is learning a rare language? I'm learning Yiddish right now.

Yes, language is german, but we have our own Dialekts.

Sup Forums BTFO by yet another CTR slide thread

What are the major differences?

So if I spoke my broken-ass German over there, people could understand me? Awesome. I would like to visit some day.

October can't come soon enough.

>his people can't preserve their language
Sad, very sad.

Pew thats difficult to say, you know swiss dialekt? Its about the sawme, and for each village we have different ways to say a word, but this is minor.

And yes, my english is not the yellow from the egg.

Just because one side is wrong and uses tactics doesn't mean the other side can't be right and use those tactics

>Oh no Sup Forums wants to stop everything from going to shit but they're BULLYING people better let stuff go to shit then

>yellow from the egg
Is that Liechtenstein proverb?

Yours was literally resurrected tho

Most younger people also understand english, you should not have many problems. When you visit, tell me. I want to say hello :3

It komes from "nicht das gelbe vom ei" so kinda translated it means its not the best

I know but I see how other people, mostly Westerners and those who suppoet globalism, slowly loose it.

C-can I stay with y-you?

No.

No space

I'll translate that from German to English. It means "FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL."

Oh.

Ou can come stay with h me though :3

No.

I ment i only have a one room apartment, meaning its already pretty cramped

But you are always welcome here

You are a small village, Torkil.

Liechtenstein has no chill and no bantz.