What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United...

What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United States of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uirF6FDKxSU
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/haitian-activists-protest-outside-of-hillary-clintons-office-over-billions-stolen-in-relief-funds-video/
fortune.com/2013/05/15/dirty-medicine/
youtube.com/watch?v=QFwdvMQHmOI
youtube.com/watch?v=D3lwiHmA1S4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The moment Hillary Clinton becomes President, I'll lose my virginity
And I'm never going to lose my virginity

pic related

Just rape some sheep.

I'm going to banter Sup Forums to death.

I really hope it doesn't happen.
If it does happen, tho, I'll be shitposting on Sup Forums
The butthurt is going to be colossal.

Hillary is such a better option than Trump, but that's saying almost nothing.

I'd prefer Ron Paul or Gary Johnson and plan to vote Gary in November so at least Libertarians qualify for financing from FEC in 2020 and actually stand a chance but that's the extent of my optimism at this point.

Call it a wasted vote, but a vote for either Trump or Hillary is worse.

ew no

trump is a hillary plant so she wins either way

>Not voting for Johnson

ugh, trump is such a racist
ugh ugh

I might just go to Sup Forums to see the butt hurt shitstorm

fuck off.

>t. bolsonaro voter

t. commie

Isn't that normal in New Zealand?

Yeah but I wasn't born in New Zealand
I was also born in an Anglo country, so rapefugee-posters can fuck off

That's the ONLY reason he's popular, m8. The white man's dying rage.

you fucking muppet.

>I was also born in an Anglo country
but from which asian country your parents heil? just curious

I meme libertarians for wasting their vote every election, but I honestly am voting Libertarian.

We need Ron Paul.

I don't care if you came from some asian country mate.

Mother was Irish/NZ living in Australia
Father was 2nd generation Australian-Armenian
I pass as white though so it's ok

A 24 hour shitpost boogalo at Sup Forums of course.

>Armenian
that country is in Asia. so yeah i knew it

tell me any racist thing trump has said

The Markets and just about every foreign country other than Russia will breathe a sigh of relief. Russian gov't will be a bit chagrined for a month or two but all in all will probably prefer to deal with her in the long run than Trailer Park Trump

it's located in Asia but it's officially European, sorta like T*rkey

Don't worry, you still count as an aryan brother.

>aryan
caucasian*

fucking kek

Armenians count as Indo-Europeans.

I like how, for all of her scandals and developments, her excuse is always "I didn't know" or "I wasn't aware"

how does total incompetence in a less significant state role bode well for a Presidency?

apparently the latest is that she "didn't know" that C stood for Confidential in state correspondence

She's using the Ronald Reagan defense

Starry my own militia

I prime minister has been doing this shit for 3 fuvking terms

I always wondered: Having to choose between Trump and Clinton, wouldn't that be the perfect time for a third party to gain a foothold in Unitedstatian politics? I suppose they lack the financial power for a nationwide campaign.

I will laugh my ass off because the next one is guaranteed to be a spic homosexual since they already elected a nigger and now a woman.

So Marco Rubio?

She's like a Chapelle skit.
>Sorry, I didn't know I couldn't do that.

>ewe no

Reminder that the clinton foundation is not even registered as a real charity and stole all the haiti relief money people texed in when clinton and bush told them to send cash and not blankets.

Have fun getting cucked or raped

Relief, even if you intellectually understand Trump has a snowball's chance in hell the campaign got started way too early and it's becoming tiresome to carry that one tiny bit of uncertainty.

>nonprofit corporation
What did he mean by this? Because it kind of sounds like a weasel word so that somebody doesn't have to say that they don't actually run a charity.

The judge Curiel comments for one, even Paul Ryan called those textbook racism. Seriously you /pole dancers can come up with something new? I know easily refutable factors into your edgy psy ops campaign but it's kind of getting ridiculous at this point.

>"I'm voting Libertarian"

Officially it is a presidential archival organization.

IT does things like claim its an aids charity, and then give all the money to some Indian drug company that cant even actually produce any drugs, or conveniently has an operational cost that is identical to that years donations exactly.

The horrible thing is these are public record, you can view their statements on line, but the media ignores it all and just focuses on this stupid 'pay to play' controversy which i think is something the foundation themselves keep popularizing as a smoke screen to cover up all their real shady shit.

Be gratified that China won't have a chance to wave its dick

True to be honest

I will began planning for future immigration to nation that is not going to fail in my lifetime.

I ain't joking. This election is live or die for the US. Or as some of you have worded it: US or Brazil 2.0

>This election is live or die for the US
lol, are you old enough to even vote?

>Caring about freedom and libertarian ideals is somehow fedorable
Alright then, go on, explain yourself.

I alot older than you faggot.
If the US becomes a liberal-cucked shithole like your country, than it is not the US anymore.

>stole all the haiti relief money people texed in when clinton and bush told them to send cash and not blankets.
Sauce?

Libertarianism has been one of the most meme filled autistic Fedora ideologies since its conception.
>muh ayn rand
>muh free market
>muh statism
>muh NAP
>muh treading

So you're tarring an entire social and political movement with the same brush based on the actions of annoying people and then brush the lot away with some buzzwords and a fedora post? Very well thought out, very mature way to conduct yourself.

just embrace it, burger. Have a beer and enjoy how US is changed forever.

I hate to go down the generalization path but I've never met a staunch libertarian who didn't come from a family who wasn't well off already

no shit you don't care if the government is gone because the family you were born into already had it made

No? I'm "tarring" it based on the fact that it's an idealistic, dogmatic ideology with no basis in reality that's only really firmly followed by edgy, fedora flipping contrarians.

Not him but I'm not going to enjoy economic slowdown and a 50% income tax on my middle class salary in my 30's desu

how do I leave this fucking country Sup Forums

Just go somewhere like Montana where shit won't effect you

You could always stay here with me.

I need some company while my family rants on about members they lost during the Ethiopian war.

Except it isn't. You can be for freedom and less government intervention without ticking every box on the meme list.

About the same as it would be for Trump, and that is I won't care. Both are terrible but America is used to awful leadership anyway so it won't change much

youtube.com/watch?v=uirF6FDKxSU

I want to help the poor but I don't want my freedoms eroded.

what do?

Shit post on Sup Forums, then leave

Oh okay if you say so. I was always unsure whether you could really enjoy much freedom in a world with no functioning public roads but your arguments convinced me.

Vote trump. Charity doesn´t work.

This. The butthurt at Sup Forums will be off the charts

choose a country that won't be enriched any time soon.

>(yet)

>Libertarians want the destruction of government as a concept and entity and the degredation of infrastructure
When did this happen or did you just make this up?

thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/haitian-activists-protest-outside-of-hillary-clintons-office-over-billions-stolen-in-relief-funds-video/

You get the general story in several articles around the internet like that one.

To really understand the clinton foundation you have to look at its whole history. Nothing they do is as it seems.

fortune.com/2013/05/15/dirty-medicine/

I'll gloat to all the retardicans at work and collect $100 from one chump who really thought Trump was going to win.

Says the much more social-welfare-system-friendly Euro nation.

When I said help the poor I don't mean I support Section 8 or welfare expansion, but to at least do something so that people who work 40 hours a week at a low-tier job don't have to struggle as much. I have no idea how you would solve that.

>le no roads strawman
Libertarianism isn´t anarchism, but rather a system of governance where government influence is limited to lawmaking/policing (law enforcement)/building infrastructure/financing rescue services/settling contract disputes in court. Throw in basic education and minimal welfare if you´re not a hardliner, and you´ve got yourself a prosperous, free nation. Case in point: America up until the post-WW2 era.

You´re a low-IQ, ignorant cretin. Off yourself.

"We will not all die and she will bomb relatively fewer foreign countries than the Republicans would have. What a relief."

we are post labor its either guaranteed basic income or eventually heads on pikes as the masses eat the bodies of the elites to survive.

The first step is single payer national heathcare
The second step is military service for citizenship
The third step is building space ships to conquer the universe.

Its the only way

I was going to vote gary but then I realized he's just another sjw. I'm ironicly a memertarian but Gary is not someone I want in power.

Trump 2016

Something tells me you're not the first person to try to explain to him what libertarianism is and something also tells me this won't be the first time he's completely ignored an explanation of it, either. You just wait and see.

>she will bomb fewer foreign countries

Other way around senpai. Shes part of the current status quo which is all about rubblization

>implying Democrats aren´t the warmongering party
>implying Hillary isn´t a warmongerer
You´ve got it all wrong, ese.

>Says the much more social-welfare-system-friendly Euro nation.
What are you trying to say? We are living proof of the failures of the nanny-state. Our economy is going down the drain, whilst tens of thousands of Finns willfully live on welfare - a low-income job often pays less or just as much as a SS-check.

> but to at least do something so that people who work 40 hours a week at a low-tier job don't have to struggle as much.
Nobody "struggles" in America. Cut frivolous spending (new tv:s/smartphones/car leases etc. year after year), and your "poor" (earning "only" 11k USD/year or slightly less) workers suddenly become well-off.

No amount of welfare will save idiots from making stupid financial decisions.

I think he was going more for something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=QFwdvMQHmOI

11k USD a year wouldnt even pay my medical expenses

>11k USD a year wouldnt even pay my medical expenses
Your own fault for either not claiming medicare/medicaid or paying medical insurance.

>
Nobody "struggles" in America. Cut frivolous spending (new tv:s/smartphones/car leases etc. year after year), and your "poor" (earning "only" 11k USD/year or slightly less) workers suddenly become well-off.
And that's where you are wrong. Medical expenses, child care, etc. People aren't singular units operating in perfect health. We are plagued with problems.

You're painting us in the completely wrong light. There are so many factors, and tossing your TV in the trash won't fix them. I deal with the poor from time to time, not all of them are hedonistic idiots ffs. Suggesting so many of us are that blind to your magic solution is aggravating to say the least

God I'm so indifferent to which puppet will sharts elect as their president and then complain about rigged elections as always while their new president does nothing at all

>Suggesting so many of us are that blind to your magic solution is aggravating to say the least
What positive aspects do you expect from a massive expansion of the welfare sector?

youtube.com/watch?v=D3lwiHmA1S4

Why, American?

>You´re a low-IQ, ignorant cretin. Off yourself.
Heh. Why are libertarians always such internet tough guys?

Half of us our either internet tough guys and the other half are just quiet and observe

because they are a semi-religious sect

I explicitly said I never suggested that. Something must be done to lower some costs that the poor are burdened with-- healthcare is a good start.

Shelling out money to people who can work but aren't is obviously silly. I'm talking about the people who are not on welfare, working multiple jobs, and are still struggling to make ends meet no matter how much they manage, all the while they lead a terrible quality of life and their health deteriorates, leading them to be at higher risk for hospitalization, where they are then fucked over by cost.

Honestly, I just have the time to recognize the problems. I'm so busy with other shit I don't have time to scheme up some big solution.

I can't help but notice that you've completely sidestepped every point he made about what libertarianism actually is compared to what you just think it is. You must have a pretty strong arguing platform if you're doing that.

is it even possible to tip those funny hats with dangling corks

>You must have a pretty strong arguing platform if you're doing that.
Yeah, I'm saying Libertarianism is dumb, as many people know. What more do I need?
Also you've done a great job defending it with your meme posting btw ;)