Lg g4 or google pixel

I just broke my phone and i need a new one. I was looking at google pixel, but i actually miss my old LG g4.
Is there any reason to choose the pixel over the g4? I reallly appreciate the switchable battery, and how easy it is to replace the screen on the g4.
It is way cheaper and is good enough for my use of snapchat, browsing, spotify etc.
Also seems pixel comes with many features i dont need

Other urls found in this thread:

xda-developers.com/one-class-action-lawsuit-against-lgs-bootloop-issue-has-been-compelled-into-arbitration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I boycotted LG phones due to the bootloop I got from my LG G3 AND LG G4.
Used the two of them during a period of 5 years and they're we really nice but damn the bootloop was annoying and killed them.
Get a Samsung Galaxy S7 if you want (have one atm), I like its features and I've heard from here that touchwiz was removed or something(?).

the bootloop issue was sorted pretty close to the beginning of production.

Neither

Which and wh6

Pixel. G4 not worth the risk of bootloop. Had a G4 bootloop 3x until I was sent a V20 as a warranty exchange. No problems with with V20.

I absolutely loved my G4.
That is, like everyone is saying, until it bootlooped.

My g4 never boot looped

Yeah, by lawsuits, in which one was compelled into arbitration. And that's just for the US, although not anymore.
xda-developers.com/one-class-action-lawsuit-against-lgs-bootloop-issue-has-been-compelled-into-arbitration/
But hey, if you can't be stopped wasting $300, go right for it.

Same, moved away from lg after my friend bootlooped. Moved onto current one which is the s8. Haven't give a crap about phones now

I bought one a year ago. it is dead now. Just dont buy LG.

Owned mine since it came out. Never bootlooped. No clue wtf anyone is on about.

Try reading some of the replies, so you would get a clue.

G4 will boot loop

my Nexus 5X bootlooped after 14 months and they didn't even fix it when I sent it in. Just sent me back the same broken phone and called it repaired. Didn't bother following up on it because I already had bought a new phone.

Yes, my point was *I've* never had issues. Neither has my brother, who owned a G3. Neither has my friend, who uses a G3 right now. Or anyone I know who uses an LG phone. Only ever heard about the bootloop online in forums and shit.

They started replacing 5x's with Moto X4s

do you want to have my bootloop lg g4
do you life in Germany near Frankfurt ?

Not even on the same continent. St. Catharine's, Ontario, CA. Why would I want your broken phone anyway?

False. That's what the company told everyone officially, but people still have bootloop problems on the new G4. It's why their used value fucking tanked.

OP why would you even consider a G4 over a Pixel? Get an S7 if you want to be in the same league. You can get them used on Swappa for like $200.

He's trying to get rid of his cheese pizza stash and wants you to get into the FBI party van.