Why is Germany's economy better than yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-costs-idUSKCN0Y50DY
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11902296/Second-German-woman-evicted-from-her-home-to-make-way-for-refugees.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not

It's not better than the US economy but it's better than nearly every other eurozone country because it has the most important voice over what happens with the euro...and Germany will obviously do what benefits it the most.

The average person has it better in Germany.

And let's not forget how the US always used Latin America to its advantage.

>The average person has it better in Germany.
What makes you say that?

Probably that horrible leftist "documentary" where to invade next.

You can't be legally homeless, without health care, without basic necessities covered in Germany. We work less hours, in more secure jobs.

>And let's not forget how the US always used Latin America to its advantage.
A well placed non sequitur

Does that mean you just gave housing, healthcare, and basic necessities to 1 million+ rapefugees?

Most goes to natives, especially the elderly.

What I wanted to say is that every country uses its wealth as leverage against t neighbors. We've been relatively wealthy before the EU.

>~3% gdp growth
>gdp
>germany: per capita $41,267
>bolan: per capita $13,390
it would take 37 more years of bolan growing with 3%, and germoney with 0% to achieve germoney gdp per capita.

Maybe right now

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-costs-idUSKCN0Y50DY

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11902296/Second-German-woman-evicted-from-her-home-to-make-way-for-refugees.html

You don't need to, to achieve the same purchasing power relatively to costs of living.

If everyone's wages increased by 80%, you would have reached Germany.

Okay, we seriously fucked up with this :*}

It really made me wonder, given how ruthlessly the same Merkel forced Southern Europe inti austerity. But for refugees, there'd always money.

Because you take money from us and other debt states.

How so?

>What is EU?

We're good engineers , that's basically all

>the EU takes money and gives it to Gemrnay
???

>What is european central bank?

I was about to write, that we are dependent on global market prices, but...
Wtf Germany, why is your electric power soo highly taxed?!

>The average person has it better in Germany.
Germany is the only european country I went though that had actual ghettos of poor people, although I skipped France

Germany hasn't had any aggressive periods with its neighbors, right

Which countries did you visit?

Mitterand.

You must've also skipped every other European country besides germany

We have been relatively way more wealthy before the EU.

USA print dollars and sale it all in the world.

Russians light rubles on fire to keep warm at night

>the ECB takes money and hands it to Geemany
???

Don't think so. We had two digits unemployment as Kohl left

Why'd you even agree to the Euro and Maastricht? Wasn't it obvious to turn out this way, given how you always had to devalue the Franc?

Yes, you are right. Russian winter is nearly.

Subsidized green/renewable energy sources

The Jew owned private bank gives money to the european states. You see, for every euro, we need to repay some with interest, so, we always have to pay more and how do we pay more? By asking for more euros from the Bank, and i guess you can understand the cicle.

We will never leave our debts, we also can't invest properly in our country to make our own money thanks to EU laws.

France is occupy by fucking communists.

The key interest is literally zero. Thanks to the ECB. Before, you had high interest rates.

And you still haven't explained how this is Germany's fault or how Germany benefits from it.

Because you and Brussels control it.

So you have little but conspiracy theories. Okay.

The low interest rates are actually bringing our largest bank on the verge of collapse.

>conspiracy theories

Come and live in my country for some months.

Would love to, but I doubt I'll find s job there.

There's even a common saying here.

"Shit changes, but the flies are the same"

Shit being whoever is in head of our country.
The Flies being the European Elite.

Why not just blame the jews XD

If you could source the statement that we control the ECB...

You know very well what i mean, and even if there are not interest rates, the elites still control over our laws, production, waters and borders.

You are free to leave the EJ, but that'll make things muuuuch worse.

I doub it,, we will be able to industrialize our country, increase our production of fish, wine and other high quality goods we own, have control over our borders and laws, set tup some tariffs, have our coin.

Your interest rates will go through the roof and tour currency devaluates into oblivion. You'll become a Tunisia-tier periphery.

>You'll become a Tunisia-tier periphery.

maybe we can race each other to see who gets there first

on the one hand poverty, on the other the importing of sandniglets

You Dutch will be golden, you have oil companies, tax deals AND an actual industry.

Poortugal doesn't.

god, how fucking perfect is that? literally no homeless people. IDK about you, but to me that is amazing. if only the whole world were like this

do i sense a flinch of irony in this posting?

at least say cheese or flowers or dude weed instead of the dodgy seajew businesses we conduct

>irony
do explain

okay:

the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning.

Is it?

how is my post ironic

a fucking maxi pad

cos of all the hyperbole and words like "literally" and "IDK"

trust me, as a power user of this web establishment, the line between genuity and shitpost is thin, sometimes even intertwined.

somewhat related, we used to have a village hobo. he lived in the woods and would steal vegetables from people's gardens. but he froze to death one winter.

>but he froze to death one winter.
rip

thanks for awareness

Without all those countries your currency would be much stronger and your export suffer. That's why you bother with EU.

>Netherlands
Lel you guys are just a container port for germany and the rest of europe.

says the semen port for italy, france and germany

UK stronk

Largest rebound ON RECORD

We buy your much superior cars. Why don't you buy our much superior food?

Because currency is Euro now.
If Germany still had Deutsche Mark, its rating was higher than Euro and German exports reduced.
To say in other words, Germany gets benefit from Euro. So Germany has to help other countries in EU.

Also jobs. Believe it or not bzt most people actually want to earn their living standard even if you've got social security if you end up jobless. Hence why Germany has one of the lowest Unemployment quotes in the world.

I don't get why people in other EU countries complaining about not getting a job don't move to germany as companies over here all complain about not having enough labor forces.

Well obviously you'd need to learn german but if you live in Europe and don't speak german it's your own fault

we are not exist

Because of Euros weakness

Take our and Swiss "safe-haven" shit and share the suffering, my man

R A R E
A
R
E

Why would they move to Germany when they can move to the UK

Ich spreche Deutsch, aber ich würde in Deutschland niemals wohnen, denn ich kann das Scheisswetter nicht ertragen.
Es ist doch ein gutes Land um die Sommer zu verbringen, wenn alle die Arschlöcher Urlaub in Mallorca machen.
Gruß

Klimawandel bald brudi

Because our politicians pushed the (((solar power))) meme a little too hard

>I don't get why people in other EU countries complaining about not getting a job don't move to germany as companies over here all complain about not having enough labor forces.

Well, I preffer not to be stuck in entry level position for the rest of my life watching Germans with much less experience and skill being promoted ahead of me, even if my initial salary will be much lower.

Wegen dem Pfand

That's like shitting the bed and expecting to be praised for cleaning it up afterwards.

But I thought..

>“England has collapsed politically, monetarily, constitutionally, and economically.”

>companies over here all complain about not having enough labor forces.

That's a meme to push down wages, blue-pilled student.

You haven't even Brexited yet, not even invoked article 50.

I mean even the most uneducated people that are stuck on the assembly line their entire life make 45k+ a year at Audi... so who cares if the job pays well?

This probably

>all these german flags posting during worktime

But they can't push down wages because people are getting paid by labour agreements that run for years.

Also how would that even make sense. Telling people that their labour force is worth a lot and that they can get a job anywhere would only make workers demand more money

I'm a student and the semester is over

More and more engineer graduates work in non-tariff, temporary jobs for years before getting a proper job

I have Urlaub right now

Semester over early september? No vacation?

>You haven't even Brexited yet, not even invoked article 50.

So? Business knows we will leave the EU now. Markets care about uncertainty and what will happen.

I'm on vacation already that's what I meant

>meme graduates

When the companies say they need "Fachkräfte" they mean they need uneducated labour forces that does the blue collar work.
Fachkräfte is just an euphemism like "Mittelschule" or "Fachabitur" because it's not allowed to imply that someone is not smart in germany

Thing is most people don't believe you'll actually do it. Your government will just procrastrinate until people forgot that the vote actually existed and years from now someone will find "oh yeah we technically voted out of EU" like how some countries are technically still at war but forgot about it and now nobody cares.

At the pace you're going now things will probably stay exactly like they are.

Because other countries decided to write off a lot of their debts after WW2.

Germans have the wonderful quality that they are conformists and maintain the same party in power for long periods of time.
We usually can elect the same people at most twice in a row.

Going for phd in biochemistry I think I should aim a bit higher than assembly line.

Germany is the Japan of our time. Just wait a five or so years and watch it crash into three lost decades.

>the student meme

Real germans don't waste their time. A real german student would find a job for his free time. Where are you from?

It's still not as gigantic as 90's Japan, whose GDP was almost equal to that of UK, France and Germany combined, and per capita was higher than Norway, though.

>Real germans don't waste their time. A real german student would find a job for his free time.

>Applying for a job
>Telling them I wanted to concentrate on my studies so I didnt want to have a job alongside
>Started searching for a job 2 month after graduating
>What did you do during that time

Good thing my Crusty Semen degree is in high demand and I didn't study talking bullshit, doodling dicks or how to read a book.