/v4/

depression edition + i have no idea how to start a thread edition + being a wagie edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyPsiNVpqEc
panarova-pizza.cz/pizza/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I met Alan Kelly in Dunnes yesterday
As a fan, I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a gobshite and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, how are you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and clapping his hands in front of my face. Confused and insulted, I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chortle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Kelly trying to walk out the doors with like half a dozen 2 litre bottles of water in his arms without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter reluctantly with a massive scowl on his face. It was quite the spectacle

>depression
not very original

>i have no idea how to start a thread
i despise you
t. experienced thread maker

pszżźchśąóżłżź where da pepik women at

Slav.

first czech

fist czech

first hun

r8 magyarka gf

magyar cigany

i don't believe you
magyar girls don't have tits
they only do if they're fet

hi hey oh wow hello

The one I met actually did, and without being fat. Maybe they're just super rare or balloon up at an early age.

welp she is bit on a chubby site but that cute face :3

fist poles
fist huns

thanks

I'd say it's the former.
Most girls my age care enough about themselves that they don't get fat, they just have no tits.
Like when I got to know a group of Italian and Spanish girls, I couldn't believe how many of them had C cups without being chubsters. In my experience, that's pretty rare here.

Shocking. All of my friends who have been in Alpine and Transalpine lands actually think the opposite. Lots of big tittied gals around there.

And AFAIK big tits aren't really that common here. We have a little bit of everything.

do you have cute short c cpus brown gf?

manface/10

her tits are already shagging

With the huge influx of Latin American women in the last two decades, I'd say yes. Unless you don't consider their non-white features cute, ofc.

>I'd say yes.
so you have a gf or not?
I'm a Sup Forums loser she's already above my league, good think she's stupid and can't see it

Sorry, I misread gf as just 'girls'. I'm as attractive to women as a turd laced with ebola.

Maybe I just didn't have a big enough sample size to draw the proper conclusion about Mediterranean girls.
Big tits on slim girls is definitely a rarity here, though.

>attractive to women as a turd laced with ebola.
kek same, a lot of random people think I'm actually retarded if you can pretend to be confident and "alternative" you can get a nice gf

It's a rarity around here, too. With 'a bit of everything' I meant you can luck out and meet girls like the ones you said, but they're less common than both small chested girls and chubbies/fatties.

Big tits on thin girls is rare in general
It's fat after all

germany is sure funny right now

sup lads

Enji

antifa
so brave
so manly

they look like discount neo-nazis

>crossed out double cross
shit
this is in slovakia isn’t it?

that seems like a fun troll to do

they really do look like the stereotypical neo-nazis except commie

Antifa is the lamest fucking idea anyone ever came up with
Pretending to be brave and rebellious by protesting something that's already outlawed.
It takes bigger balls to be a hobby ornithologist.

it is
>antyfaszystowska
kek

Girl on left doesn't really look like she wants to be there.

bratislava right?

>that seems like a fun troll to do

you mean get bunch of neonazies together and infiltrate antifa?

nope

Sup

no just troll them by saying that they look and act like the stereotypical neo-nazi that hollywood creates, except they're commies

I'm pretty sure everyone tells them that all the time

nothing much

work work work as always

Kys

Kys

Even our liberals are nazis

wtf i hate slovakia now

>tfw no Russian gf

Best feel

youtube.com/watch?v=MyPsiNVpqEc

do not trust eternal bolshevik

What now?

go after japan

I hate fucking mechanics of this game.

I destroyed Russia myself then after everything faggot Hitler joined the war and stole 30% of Russia from me.

>playing map simulators

kill yourself

that pilsner urquell was breddy gud in the end

>one shot at life
>being born a Slav
>westerners don't even consider you European
>yet at the same time shittalking you isn't racist because then suddenly we are white after all

>slav is anything more than a lingusitic group
Autist piece of shit.

That's why Slavs have brown shitskin and westerners not right? Lmao

Fuck off you attention-whoring polack nigger.

>w-we totally are white and blonde!

>we
Told you to fuck off poleshit.

lmao you're still a slav(e) subhuman

and you're still a polack

Why won't you leave Poland then?

We consider you European, just different from other Europenas. Then again, most don't consider us Western.

Poland has some swarthy people, but we're undeniably darker on average.

because it makes you butthurt, self-hating slavic nigger trash

>marcelek nawet tutaj postuje

ja pierdole co za atencjusz

>depressed trainwreck but no more money for alcohol until the 1st

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Slovaks, is in fact, Hungarians/Slovaks, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Hungary plus Slovakia. Slovakia is not an independent democratic system unto itself, but rather another component of a fully functioning Hungarian democracy made part of by the shared history, culture and customs comprising a whole country as dictated by common sense.

Many Slovakian people live in a modified version of the Hungarian country every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Hungary which Slovakians use today is often called “Slovakia”, and many of its people are not aware that it is basically the Hungarian democracy, created by Hungarians. There really is a Slovak language, and there are people are speaking it, but they are just a part of the greater Hungarian country.

Slovakia is a county: a place in Hungary, where people suffer delusions of grandeur and dishonesty. A county is an essential part of a country, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a greater democratic system. Slovakia had been part of the Hungarian kingdom and later democracy for over 900 years: their whole county is basically Hungary with Slovakians added, or Hungary/Slovakia. The so-called “Slovakian” country is really just Hungary.

>her tits are already shagging
yer mum is already shagging, you know

so tell me anons, why is this thread still full of edgy teens? Innit school time already?

gib me!!!!!!!!!
rit naw!!!!!!!!!!!

It's literally the same autistic retard from /polska/ posting the same dumb shit again and again
I don't even know if he wants to be annoying or funny or whatever else, but at this post he's just boring and embarrassing

there's also this ruski in slovakia (or at least I hope it's just him and not more kids) who keeps posting his dumb shit again and again.
I don't even know if he wants to be annoying or funny or whatever else, but he's always been boring and embarrassing..

*at this point
>pszżźchśąóżłżź where da pepik women at
>Slav.
what did the burger mean by this?

reall does make you think

Slavs are subhuman scum and fucking antisemites.

I'm pretty sure it's just one guy
however, as you can see above, retards seem to be an international phenomenon

shit thread
post something
QUICK !!!

>complains about shit thread
>posts muh heritage map
post planes

fuck planes

yes

t. Agnieszka ibn al Hussain

>Polans
>Near Odra
What?

!

pedofil

I want a pizza

panarova-pizza.cz/pizza/

which one ? Thinking about tvaruzokova or bryndzova

Looks like frozen pizza

Slovan City

tvaruzkova pizza is the best of the best if you don't have to make it on your own
the smell stays in the oven forever

Kekoslovakia

Zeleny pepek

jara

>tvarůžková pizza
that sounds so weird but damn, would try

heard they began making tvarůžková zmrzlina lately, would try that

spierdalaj

polskie powitanie

that uh...
that doesn't sound that appealing at all....
still would try