I can't get by without EU

>I can't get by without EU

What did Europeans mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36956418
m.rfi.fr/europe/20160904-negociation-ttip-royaume-uni-g20-juncker-recadre-tout-va
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please liberate us with your freedom papa US

are these Poles?

It's a joke based on how "EU" sounds like "you"

Maybe not so funny to some people who are genuinely upset about leaving the EU

Do you really pronounce it that way?

Its like calling the USA oosa.

Brits like him

>he doesn't call it oosa in his cunt
wew

>Do you really pronounce it that way?

Of course not but if you say it fast it sounds like that. Tabloids regularly uses this to make the funnies, pic rel

>Brits like him

What? I did vote remain but I'm not particularly sad about leaving the EU and I support leaving now that the will of the British people has been made clear

>defend our right to study, work, live and retire across Europe
When the fuck did this become a right?

It means they can retire in France, Croatia and Poland if they want ; France will pay them retirement due to accords between our Healthcare system and the NHS.

Same with education ; apart from French, EU students are treated as normal students here. (so they pay 600€/year).

It's one of the rights given by the EU, and they are right to defend it.

I heard on my work that Britbongs who enter the EU must get in the line for people outside the EU. And means they have to do a lot of waiting and the possibility of anal inspection. wew

SOLIDARITY FROM GREECE FOR OUR EUROPEAN BROTHERS

>possibility of anal inspection

oh my...

>anal inspection

All according to plan

>not wanting to show a German your butthole

We should leave the EU.

Cucks.

Fucking cucks

This would all be right and cozy without GYPPOS and MUSLIMS
THEY'VE RUINED EVERYTHING

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36956418

So overall fuck all has happened and the country hasn't collapsed like remainers said it would.

Honestly we should speed up this divorce process so that those cunts can't ruin it.

April 2017 lad

Nope, UK has to think of a plan B in case EU decides to be a pain in the ass.

Apparently the EU comission is ready to grant US a free trade agreement for both goods and services (aka TTIP) but they are not willing to do the same for Switzerland or the UK if they don't keep free movement.

It's now quite obvious that both of these countries will tell them to shove it up their ass.

I thought TTIP isn't happening

All countries have to pay some money to be in the UN, now imagine if the UK quit the UN so it could spend it on the NHS and gave up it's security council seat.

Yes because of the US are asking too much and France and Germany can't afford to give them that before elections.

The Commission confirmed yesterday that the negociation would continue nevertheless.

Given that most of our laws are already EU compatible I struggle to see where it would be a problem for UK or Switzerland to ask for the same kind of treaty. Or at least negociation about it.

The EU doesn't give a fuck because you are bad democracy-loving goyim.

ttip isn't happening

you appear to not understand the difference between the privileges granted by being in the EEA compared to those granted in trade deals.

The simple fact the EU negociated about it tells us enought.

Not to mention that both french and German gov are just saying shit before elections.

Meanwhile Brussels does not agree at all.

m.rfi.fr/europe/20160904-negociation-ttip-royaume-uni-g20-juncker-recadre-tout-va

We are not in the EEA...

And you don't have many rights it grants like a banking passport for example.
Unlike british banks yours have to use unities registered int the EEA.

>unities
I mean entities

Good to leave, for years we had to put up with liberal lefty crap.

Now the tide is turning and they don't like not getting their own way.

You do know that there is a second agreement alongside the TTIP called TISA that is being negociated and that includes banks, right ?

Of course it might not be as deep as the common market but might actually be an alternative for some of the investment funds and banks in the City.

Most Banks in the City don't do retail banking.

After all of EU worships Islam then Britain will be next anyway since they so close. It is only a matter of time.

TTIP is dead in the water m8, it ain't happening and unless I see it I'm not believing it

>those moobs

Everyone itt do 50 push-ups with me right now. We need to prevent moobs from infecting Sup Forums.

Even if it's not happening the simple fact that EU and the US discussed it and that CETA (with Canada) is still being discussed shows that EU is ready to give access to its market.

we are a continent of cucks

my country included

No, it's inbred kangaroo fuckers like you.

>defend our right to study, work, live and retire across Yurip

NO! STAY ON YOUR FUCKING ISLAND.

FTA =/= single market

Switzerland and UK want to be a part of the latter.

like I said trade agreements are not the same as EEA membership

Would be interesting to see the regional identity.

>UK was a net payer into the EU.
>Other EU members now have to raise taxes even higher.

Enjoy : - )

Or they could just lower the budget

Splendid idea. Sorry Poland, looks like you won't get as many shekels from Germany anymore.

No hard feelings?

Indeed, especially when the FTA only rules the tariffs. And it was not the case with TTIP and still not the case with CETA and TISA that are much wider and includes MRA on numerous things.

Yes the common market is wider, but a good FTA mighty be enought for the brits and or us.

A pole wanting less gibsmedat?
First time for everything I guess.

The money flow is going to stop sooner or later. We can't rely on foreign aid forever. I think most Poles are aware of that.

TTIP has been put on hold as others have pointed out already. And I heard CETA talks aren't progressing all that well either since Romania is butthurt about visas.

>but a good FTA mighty be enought for the brits and or us
Clearly not if Brits still desperately want to be a part of the single market even after Brexit. Switzerland agrees to pretty much every EU ruling just to stay in the SM as well. The recent EU immigration referendum is a good example of that.

I really don't get why the eu has to link these two completely seperate things.

But we actually have a voice in the UN and the UN isn't ruling us by unelected foreigners.

That 4+1% could pack their bags and leave off to search for a future elsewhere if homeland doesn't mean shit to them.

the percentage will increase every year

I don't get what's so bad about this.

We are NOT part of the single market. We have an FTA with the EU and some specific agreement call the bilaterals.

The referendum about immigration means ditching the free movement agreement and 6 (yes only 6) other agreements.

Most of which are pretty much useless for us at the noticeable exception of a MRA agreement and a research agreement.

We implement bascily what we need to, when we need to and unless it's covered by a treaty (all approved by a referendum), we have no obligation to integrate EU law in our law.

That's the main difference between us and Norway and that's why EU is trying to have sign another treaty.

Oh my bad, I was under the impression that you're a part of the single market. Disregard what I said about Switzerland then.

No worries, it's actually a complex situation (not to say a mess).

Our bilaterals treaties gives us access to some part of the SM without being fully part of it.

We chose what we need and negociate with the EU a treaty.

EU being tired of us negociating step by step they want us to sign a treaty that would be comparable to EEA. Obviously it's impossible as the swiss people will refuse.

Therefore we want to renegociate our FTA with EU in order to settle at least some important points including the MRA.

Nationalism is fashionable. You don't want to look like some stinking hippie hipster, do you?

can you seriously not distinguish your own kin at a glance?