Completely customizable UI
Removable battery and storage
>das it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8KsqpvWfPc
youtube.com/watch?v=aQM7Bw-vOUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Updated infobar.

We get it. You are a loser and hate well adjusted people.You can stop grandstanding now.

Ok
>Based on gclib or musl
>Able to run C, R, Python
>Hot swappable battery with out turning off device
>No camera
>Physical Mic switch
>Supports many media types
>Very long battery life
>qwerty keyboard and t9 keypad

A fully libre operating system running on fully libre software

With just one tap, it can hide all the >>>/cons/umer threads.

Surface Phone
Better yet, no phone, but have a way to communicate with normies through a laptop, kinda like Skype or Telegram, but normies using it for everyday

An Xperia XZ1 but with no chin, no forehead and no front-facing camera

The hardware and design of OnePlus 5T, the philosophy of Librem 5, Sailfish OS or PureOS.

Infinite battery life
Indestructible
4k resolution
144hz
5.2 inch screen
Made of graphene
No more than 300 dollars.

?
I don't understand the price point. Is that the punchline? Is 300 dollaroonies a meme number in the phone industry?

>No camera
What the fuck are you talking about
The fact that $400 phones now have high end digital cameras is pretty much the only good thing that has come out of this smartphone revolution shit.

Something that wont slip out of my hands
A big battery
Good camera
1080p screen
Dosent crack
Cheap

I already have the perfect phone.

>Flagship smartphone tier camera
>16GB or more storage
>Updated software
>Higher resolution displays

Why should a decent phone cost over $300? I'd rather put my money into a real computer.

Tbh I just saw some Mirai Nikki spoilers for the first time, and the ease at which someone can fuck this thing over makes me not want to use it.

In the context of "Infinite battery life", "Indestructible" and more, surely you agree that a 300 dollar price tag seems far less hyperbolic than the stats preceding it...

No clue what you're talking about, but I already have one, I just don't use it because the camera and storage is kind of pathetic. As for durability I see no issues, it's much tougher than a smartphone.

I just want an unlocked feature phone that has a full keyboard and is around $50. Please help

the fuck it is
it's people don't need to be taking shitty pictures everywhere
the rise of cameraphones and social media has turned society into a data mine for silicon valley and people have given up their privacy for the clicks

this is autism of the highest degree if i've ever seen it.

Intel x86
Android 8.1/Linux desktop
HDMI out via USB-c
More than 1 customisable button.

>Android
>UI behaves roughly like Windows Phone 8.1
>No application (including the Android system alerts) can notify me about anything unless I specifically enable that application's notifications in system settings
>Camera that responds very very quickly to touch input
>Multi-day battery life
>The GPS actually tells me where I am instead of giving up and telling me I'm at my apartment already

That's really it. I usually have my laptop with me for anything more complicated than that.

SLR/dSLR + dumb phone
now you can take non shitty pictures and your shit isn't scanned through facial recognition software
now shitheads like fuckerberg don't own your face

Basically the premise for Mirai Nikki is your phone becomes tied to your life, so if it's compromised, you die. A god of time and such chose several people who kept diaries on their phone, and modified their diary to tell of the future. The last one surviving succeeds him.

It was made when everyone used flip phones, so as you can imagine, there is a scene where a flip phone is maliciously forced to flip the wrong way.

As a secondary or emergency phone:

>dumb phone
>30 days+ battery life
>a design that leaves no room for interpretation

Something that even a granny could make an emergency call from.

Xiaomi 4x is a perfect phone, because I dont give a shit.
It does its job.

>tryign to say smart phones are shit
>more power than your computer a decade ago in your hand

yeah so bad

They could give the user much more power with better software.
I wish styluses were much more common, to allow for more precise control and more variety.

precise controls for what?

For everything you fag

>power
more like power loss

When you have a complicated and powerful engine that does no useful work but burns energy and makes noise while also demanding maintensnce expenses - you are a fucking idiot.

The only reason that computing power is used for is spying on you

>fat finger detected

funny how billions of others can manage touching shit fine

the UI was made for fingers

what you gonna do faglord?
Run solidwor

Let me just show you.

>the UI was made for fingers
That's what I'm saying.

no you're saying you need more precision

if the UI was made for fingers there is no issue

there isn't some tiny X you have to tap to close an email

what yoy gonna do fag?
Run solidworks on a 5" screen working with a toothpick stylus?
Read a fucking book from a tiny screnn? I did it sucked.
Write code with a touch keyboard and read it on 5" screen? Technically you can do it right now, knock yourself out.

Smartphones are a fucking retarded toy and rhey will never get productive because nobody needs them

Great device.
Now you have the ability for more control, but the software doesn't give it to you (e.g. right click, more buttons, etc.)

The UI is made for fingers. That's my point. It should be made for styluses, like the PC UI is made for the mouse.

>that one industry program designed for multi screen still won't run
quick thinking

i used to think it was an interesting idea to use one for sketches and some low level digital art.

Then I tried it and It was shit, the mobile software was shit, the tiny screen is shit, the brush engine performance was shit.

4" to 5" AMOLED screen for one handed usage
magnesium alloy frame
plastic back for removable battery
flat glass front with silicone gasket between glass and frame
2 rebindable backlit soft buttons either side of a physical home button
1 camera on rear
proximity sensor and speaker above screen
2 microphones left and right of charging port on the bottom so lefties or righties won't be muffled
pro/plus model with dual fear camera & fingerprint sensor in home button that can either be set to always on or require a press

Not one uswful productivity task I know of could run well on a tiny device with touch input.

Cheating on your exams isnt productivity

lol thank fuck you don't design phones

also all this shit exists

>flat glass front
>plastic back with removable battery
>AMOLED
point me to product with these features so I can buy it right now fag

>magnesium alloy frame

>battery catches on fire
>ignites magnesium
>madnesium xatches on fire
>ignites aluminium and other metals
>breaking news new iphone's great feature is iCremation. Apple is dedicated to offering it's users the finest funeral experience.

it works fine for thinkpads why not phones?

Actually magnesium is super soft would get scratced to shit.

Btw that shit really happens when a helicopter with large magnesium parts catches on fire

kek

the good material for the phones would be steel, it has better volume/strenght ratio and would make the best thin slim device, the only reason aluminium is used is because it's chep and easy to machine

>note 4
>Galaxy J7

>thinks you need magnesium "frames"
>implying phones dont have metal frames already

Free as in libre software and hardware
Sony XZ1 Compact design
400 dollar price point

Sure the UI could be even more intuitive and like a computer but it's a god damn smartphone which you even state in your post but seem obvlious to. You do know about the DeX Station don't you? Probably not and it sound like you never even used a Note 8.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8KsqpvWfPc

There are plenty of apps and even the most basic ones are pretty damn good. I spent more time than I ever expected just messing around with the different paint styles since the stylus is so good. Another person who sounds like they never used it extensively but talk shit anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=aQM7Bw-vOUw

The Note 8 is near perfect for its design purpose. Oh and by the way this is my first Samsung smartphone and my previous smartphone came out when LTE first launched in the US, many years and batteries ago , while I had tablets alongside it until I found a phone worth upgrading to like the near perfect Note 8.

Get a load of this faggot. Go back to FB and share your shitty memes and by-the-minute status updates, fuckhead.

>BB10OS with QNX's hypervisor, Android in VM
>quad-core MIPS SoC with SMT
>1920x1920 AMOLED display
>Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac/d
>Bluetooth 5
>6LoWPAN
>6Ah battery
>4-row keyboard trackpad
>trackball
>USB 3 micro-B
>micro HDMI

Forgot photo

What is a phone like this but the most powerful, the best with amazingly long battery life? I need to replace mine.

For me it's the OnePlus 5T, then add the keyboard from the KeyOne, a μSD card reader, usb3C, put back the hardware buttons on the bottom, and make it waterproof.

Done.

I mean, yeah, I'd prefer a non Google non Apple open source non botnet OS. More of like everything. A galactically high performance fpga instead of asics for the features so I can add my own. Blah blah blah but if we're not going for wishes and ponies the design above is perfect for me.

>>Based on gclib or musl
What. glibc and musl are opposite things. You can't like both. Whoever understands the need for musl, glibc is their biggest nightmare.

If there aren't tiny elements, you can't have precision.

UI for phones is still woefully inadequate. I agree about precise controls. It's optimized for simple apps operating in a walled garden doing simple stuff, logging your private data, and mostly just telling you shit rather than taking input.

There's nothing magic about a touchscreen that invalidates all else.

Frankly the best mobile UI I've used is blackberry 957 from back in the day. A scroll wheel and back button. Simple, consistent, reliable as hell, and can be operated one-handed and with gloves on.

There's no reason you can't build on that, or keep the touchscreen UI as well for certain functions.

Unadjusted socially reclused autistic Asperger rejects detected.
Just buy a iPhone or a Galaxy or any other smartphone and stop being Luddites

High MP camera with a blinder cause paranoid
Removable battery
64gb internal storage with SD card slot for more
RGB gaymer lights

It looks like the retard that likes to project his poorfaggotry is back again.

iphone 4s as body
full screen, no home button like the iphone x but without the thing
speaker like the essential phone
iphone x dual cameras
no front camara
stereo speakers
lock button on the side with fingerprint reader
haptic feedback
8 core
1920x1080 amoled 120hz
bluetooth 5
3mah solid state battery
usb c
wireless charging
headphone jack
waterproof/dustproof
micro sd sim combo
the gps module can be disconected same as camera bluetooth wifi etc
1tb space
project soli integrated
2g,3g,4g,5g capable
wireless charging also transfers data
3d touch
on the back a eink display
fast charging

they already made it - the nokia 1110

Incredibly transparent bait.

Good (pixel level) camera, large battery (removable preferred), expandable storage, 3.5mm jack, not abandoned after a year.
Android would be nice, but not necessary.

It would be like a mini ipad pro that was 5 inches or whatever with the detachable keyboard, except it would be always attached. It would run linux and only have a command line.

Kek

Samsung Galaxy s8+ with no onscreen buttons and a completely gesture based OS (like iPhone X), 256gb storage and an unlocked bootloader.

So a 2005 Sony Ericsson? You can mask the camera with tape or remove the module if your autism requires it.

>body of a Nexus 6 but bigger
>7 inch 19:9 4K super amoled plus screen
>8,000 mAh battery minimum
>2 SD card slots
>4 sim slots
>another backup battery just to be safe
>dual speakers in the bezels, two more speakers on the back
>64 megapixel front camera
>128 megapixel back
>Android Ice Cream Sandwich only
>$50
>removable back
>modular
>waterproof
>two headphone jacks in case I want to share
I would cum in my pants

>7 inch 19:9 4K super amoled plus screen
long boi

Nokia N950 with new cpu and a good screen.

Blackberry Passport with modern specs and unlocked bootloader with Android

Librem 5

>MicroSD card slot
>Waterproof
>Removable battery
>IR
>Not shit processor from 2 years ago
Literally doesn’t exist.

At this point, most phones have already great specs.
I'd prefer advancements like

>perfectly waterproof
>truely unscratchable glass (gorilla glass is fucking shit) and truely unbreakable if possible
And other things like that that have to do with durability.

Also

>smartphone following model of PC with OS provider delivering updates and not having to go through phone manufactors

I'd never, ever pay over $100 for a phone as long as it doesn't have more durability. Imagine I pay $900 for a flagship and I accidently make it fall, I'd feel so bad.