twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Finland
delet, no soviet DNA to be found

Is it a "perfect europe" thread?

Do it up

That really rustled my jimmies

Thats beatiful.

I have better

Thanks, concentrated all my autism into this master piece.
Why bully Finland ? Already gave you Novorossiya.

This guy has already said that it was his of vision alternative history, you dumb fuck.

>the USSR will never come back

>it was his of vision
>you dumb fuck
rekt yourself xDD

>tfw china will never reach the same status as cccp had

>Russia will never reclaim back all its lost terroritories like it did in the 40s and restore the Supreme Soviet and the red banner of communism

wow, pointing up obvious typo. how very smart of you, kid

>kid
does your mum know you get agitated so easily on the internet?

It's for real!

Yes, Eastern Europe used to be in soviet zone of influence. That was how we shared Europe with yanks after ww2.

t. comunista italiano

Restore the Savoy!

please bring back CCCP and Warsaw Pact

We should find some bigger oppressor like China or NZ to beg for donations from EU and NATO like the rest of Eastern Europe.

>Italian-German border
Yes please

The Soviet Union was really big, bravo Russia

>Warsaw Pact
oh dog

>Warsaw Pact

Not even us hate Russians as much as Poles do, and mind you they crushed our reformists (commies themselves) with tanks, as if they were hanging stalinists on street lamps like Hungarians back in 1956.

I don't hate Russians, I actually know a few nice ones. I just hate what commies did with our countries.

>will never reclaim back all its lost terroritories like it did in the 40s

What for? To receive a dozen of unloyal shitholes we have no money or people to control and who'd rebel against us at the first possible opportunity?

>restore the Supreme Soviet and the red banner of communism

Ah, yeah, another commietard. Kill yourself or at least never reproduce, please.

fuck off liberashka
into the gulag you go

>into the gulag you go

But 99% of the gulag prisoners we commies like you, dumb pidorashka.

People who don't know shit should shut up

Polish Death Camps for troublesome Russians and Ukrainians.

>balkan federation
why would we wanna unite with poopy faggots

You almost did tho.

>Spain not blue

DELET THIS

We'll kill you all and shit on your graves :3

fucking shit, if you already started giving Finland back the old finnic clay, why you didnt include us in it?

You would be lined up and shot.

This is true. Even alexander solzjenitsyn started out as a commie who just happened to not like Stalin.

Well, as far as i remember the last time it was you who were lined up and shot. Why do you think this time it would be different?

because this time polish idiots wouldn't have their "morality" and "honor".

that's the only thing holding them back

>moskova

This land was finnic too until 12 century.

Poles have never had neither morality nor honor.

>it's a Poland pretending they can ever do jack shit to Russia episode

yeah ofc, but i dont think we want 1000 million trillion russians who live there now

Greatest irony is that Stalin literally purged all the founding members of the communistic party, just to ensure that he will the one in charge of things.

But for some some reason, our couch Sup Forumselectuals are convinced that they would be exempt from the internal purges.

It's a "PERFECT" world, you fucking mongol prick.
We spared your shitty lives countless times and it bit us in the ass.

This is all rightful Soviet clay.

>Finmark part of the soviet union

Why not? This map has already included the Northwestern Federal District into Finland which has 3 times more population than Finland and all baltic countries combined.

I also know some okay Russians, but there is the literal bydlo scum waving the Romanov tricolor, while ex-commie high ranking KGB officer is using the symbols of Imperial Russia, and his minions are calling him the Tsar. And senile old people are longing after the times, when everything and anything belonged to the party, there was informant in every house, and even slightest suspicion from the authorities could have ruined entire families and communities, because their country was "great" back then.

All world is our rightful clay. All world and everything beyond it.

Finns are russians, thats right.

Don't go overboard senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=gvMDZag8-DE

when are russian sleepers in usa gonna wake up to crush the american oppressor?

Because a)they were jelly of him and b)they wanted to rule the SU in an assambleistic manner were every single soviet Politburó member could agree to disagree with the other bureaucrats.

And that's what killed the SU after Stalin died. And the incompetence of Slavs in implementing communism ofc.

Russians need a Lenin, Stalin, Putin type of strong manly supreme leader that whips them in the ass, like the Mongols did, and cucks those who dare to say 'we agree to disagree'.

10/10

yes but moscow has many other ethnicities who are not russian, its way too multicultural

why are serbs such cum gargling whores
ohh nvm they're slavages

Serfs.

Serbs were slaves to almost everyone they encountered. Slav being seen as "slave" is actually their fault.

>there was a tradition that the serb serf or peasant would have to walk around the house with his shoes in his hand while Ottoman official or landlord came to have sex with his wife
lmao please tell me this is true

kekd

Russian Empire > USSR

excuse me but the most exciting period of human history ie the cold war happened when the USSR was around, not the russian empire

it's actually serbian nationalist propaganda

>Serbians are cucks even in their own propaganda

>tri moreta Greece
BULGARIANS ON SUICIDE WATCH

This is my Sup Forums watch and during my watch nobody chats shit about Srbija.

Except the croats, they have a pass. But none of you are croats, so ZITTO ANIMALI.

Ps; my watch time will be overin 20mins.

fuck off moor

>captcha: STOP

Why is it always countries that were never under it?

Because we don't give a shit about you, we need a boogeyman to boost our morale. Modern Russia isn't scary, China will never be scary, but the USSR? Oh boy, they were the shit. They were the evil empire, the Deathstar. The unstoppable threat.

We need it now more than ever.

you got muslims

You need to shut the fuck up, leave the basement and find a job you fucking useless lazy NEET piece of shit.

Sandniggers are not scary. Any foe that must rely on dastardly actions to be noticed is not worthy of being feared.

You sound butthurt.

And you sound like a retard.

I wish you death. Fucking die, you ignorant pig.

t.Warsaw Pact cuck

t. poor sex tourism shithole for germans and british

>HURR I CAN ONLY INSULT LOOK HOW TOUGH I AM
>KEYBOARD WARRIOR #1
and you wonder why Polish people are seldom taken seriously lmao

I will die, you will die, we all will.
Now back to gulag.

>jerks off to shithole without any human rights known as Soviet Union
>thinks anyone will take him seriously
You're really retarded.

Plenty of people do that and they are taken seriously. However, nobody takes seriously the butthurt belt.

>sex tourism

That would be you, Polan.

East Germany looks surprisingly aestethic

>a fucking pole talking about sex tourism

Both are shit, but if Empire stayed stiil we might have joined NATO/Eu/UNESCO etc.

>Flanders is Dutch clay
>Germany is uncucked, without destroying Poland
>no Russia
>no Albania

I can definitially get behind this

That's a big Poland.

for russians

>no Balkan Federation

That's a autist Poland.

we need lebensraum and slaves to achieve prosperity for Polish people

odd coming from a croat

>as proposed by Josip Broz Tito
>odd coming from a Croat

>prosperity for Polish people
is a meme

entire russian history is meme, uncultured shithole with people starving and dying from aids.

let me rephrase:
Odd coming from a modern-day Croat, after the war and all. It was the Croats who demanded independence from the federation, and sure the reasons were valid, but being a pro-yugoslav Croat is a sort of a contradiction since the 90s

I'm not a legit pro-Yugo Croat, it's just memes and shitposting, m8.

>le humen rights meme
fuck off, i bet you voted for razem

still though, in a hypothetical, ideal scenario, I kind of wish we set aside our differences and it didn't all fall apart. would have been cool, big country, almost identical language, greater economy. now we're just banana states