I have a bit of a dangerous situation here. I have a friend who uses reddit...

I have a bit of a dangerous situation here. I have a friend who uses reddit, and I oftentimes call him “reddit boy” and make fun of him for it. So I asked him for some music earlier and he wasn’t budging, telling me to torrent it. I didn’t want to, since all he had to do was just drag a folder into a dropbox and that would be it. So he gave me this ultimatum:
“If you shut up about the reddit thing, I’ll give you the music. If you say shit about it, I’ll crack your computer and delete the OS. Probs overkill but it gets the point across.”
Since I’m not as tech-savvy as him, he explained to me how he can trace my IP from when I’ve connected to his WiFi, or vice versa, how he can crack the hashes and then use a Win10 exploit to remotely control my computer and delete the OS and the partition it lies on.
So here’s the big question: how can I have my cake and eat it, too? I really want the music he has but I don’t wanna stop making fun of his dumb ass. How can I protect against an attack like this?

Turn him into a trap and dominate his boy-pussy
There is no other way

torrent a copy of win10
back up data on external hdd
realise that he's memeing you and install gentoo

You're dealing with the real professional hacker, op. I suggest you don't do any business with him.

I’m running Win10 dude. Are you saying I should back up my whole computer, wipe it, install gentoo, and then commence the trade? Seems like a good idea.

fpbp

Was researching gentoo and found out it was a meme
But briefly changing OS seems like a good idea

>Was researching gentoo and found out it was a meme

I said it up front man, I’m not so good with computers, never even browsed Sup Forums before this. I figured you guys would have some sort of way to help

>trace my ip from when I've connected to his WiFi
Read up on private IPs op

What a peasant. Reddit boy can't even fathom what real hacking looks like.
Call me back when he can bridge air gap vulnerabilities using nothing but sound waves, and uses a quantum coprocessor to break all of your encryption protocols

Just did, don’t really understand what you’re getting at.

Chances are he's just screwing with ya, take his music then make fun of that fag all you want

Just back up your computer, you should be backing it up even if nobodies threatening to delete anything

this

Post your IP address so we can pentest.

He probably already installed a RAT if he's smart enough.

>calling some guy on reddit a fag when you're afraid of him backtracing your ip
You should fuck off to whatever website you were on before Sup Forums.

how are you faggots stupid enough to not realize this is bait.
>Was researching gentoo and found out it was a meme
can he make it any more obvious? jesus.

Nah man, I’m just retarded. Hell, I can post the fucking texts

Thats a shit thing to do and deserving a good beating.

You dont shit where you eat or live. Thats how you get caught.

He said that deleting it would basically permanently brick it, and that you couldn’t back it up. Is he fucking with me? I’m honestly in the dark.
He couldn’t have, he’s never touched my computer

DUDE

IF HE FUCKS WITH YOU THEN HIT HIM PHYSICALLY.

What the FUCK! are you all soyboys?

>Is he fucking with me? I’m honestly in the dark.
is your pal Sup Forums himself?
just so you know everyone here is having a good chuckle at your expense, it seems like you got memed by your soyboy reddit butt buddy

So he’s bullshitting? Okay man. I’ve got a hard drive lying around and I can back up my computer basically right now. I’ll tell him I agree and then when it’s finished I’ll say “Pleasure doing business with you, reddit boy”

Straight savage

Yes. Your friend doesn't know shit.

Do this pls

Show the texts, newfriend

both of you sound like children

Yes, only way to be sure

I thought so too. 2 faggy 15 year olds.

Nice LARP my man, subscribed.

Yeah he can't do shit, fuck him up. Reddit fags are the worst

yes, do this then immediately turn off your wifi until you got your music backed up too. then when he delivers on his threat you can load up your backup of windows with everything on it including your new music on your original hard drive, but always keep the backup in case he tries again. make sure the redditfag knows Sup Forums is listening.

also please tell us the IP of his router pretty please, use wireshark if you have to.

You should install crack-free operating system, one which is most popular and used by NASA, NSA and WoO is Source Mage, install it

Install Source Mage

>stop long enough to get music
>continue calling him reddit boy after
He can't know your IP from when you connected on his wifi. He can't do shit to you.

yes he fucking can you twat. his router, like any router, can log activity along with your fucking mac address.

Oh, so he can hack only Apple computers? Thank god I'm using intel windows one...

ok for a split second i was taking you seriously. here's a (you)

>calling your friend a reddit boy while also being the biggest newfag to ever walk the face of the earth

go back

Lurk more, reddit boy

>he can crack the hashes
Don't fuck with him OP, he is the real deal

So what if he has your mac address? He can't connect to your computer over the internet using your mac address. If you're so worried about that just change your mac address. He fucking scared you with bullshit. You have to be 18 or older to use this website.

It’s 168.192.0.3. Let me know how you go please.

Both of you are wrong. Apologize to each other and give yourselves a hug!

OP here, posting the texts to prove to you guys that I’m not a fake retard.

you are retarded if you believe him.

2nd pic

this
/thread

herp derp , if you have a dynamic IP , just disconnect the router for few minutes and you will have a new IP.

tell him you have four firewalls and two VPNs.

3rd pic

He can't do anything, but just stop making fun of your friends, or else you will become like us

What are you 12? Fucking grow up already

He's 75% right. But since you have a firewall he can't send random packets and expect them to do something. And no, there's no exploit currently able to do that, the last one was EternalBlue, and we all know what happened then.

Also this. Stop making fun of people just for the sake of it, that's stupid

>This process is done through (((direct packets))) that are sent from my computer, to my router, to a service provide
If this faggot cant speak English he most likely is bullshitting. also post his phonb nambur :DDDDD

>I.P.
he's bullshitting
probably read some lines off NCIS and came up with that

nobody writes it I.P.

4th pic

>Then you r gonna get fucked cause any OS before it is even easier to exploit
Kek, confirmed for knowing nothing about Linux

If he knew how to do it, he would have done it already.

Your friends one of those fags who pretends they are really good at something just because they can do the most basic function of it.
Tell him he's a fuckhead and punch him, he sounds like a skellington fag and he deserves to have no friends.

holy shit he can crack your win10 hashes! you're fucked dude.

Get Norton then make fun of him all the time

>what if I disconnect it from the internet?
>it can be done through other means
Your "friend" is a dumb faggot.

Get new friends.

For fucks sake your friend posts on reddit, what's he gonna do? Ask you you to respect his pronouns? Fuck him and fuck his music. Listen to it on spotify or use a download helper to get it off youtube. Fuuuuuck