Untitled

឴ ឴

I don't understand this meme. So it's a bearded guy with glasses?

The bottom one is unironically more interesting. Imagine the same meme but with Windows and Speccy and you'll (maybe) get it.

post more of this pls xDDD

It's how young men show excitement.

Post pape pls

Thanks user!

cringe thread?

became one as soon as you posted

>cringe

>mfw I realize that's a bit too accurate

>men

Here, add this sick fuck to that collage. It's a perfect fit.

I couldn't imagine how much of a boring, empty husk of a person you are to consider more than 1% of *fetch screenshots to be remotely interesting. It's always the same pool of five or six mainstream Linux distributions (plus OS X) running on a meme portable (ThinkPad/MBP), generic consumer shitbox laptop or mid-range gaming build being used as a glorified DVR with internet capability. Even the ricer shots are just uninspiring palette-swapped tilers a la 64471332. Speccy dipshits are even worse.

I guess I can't complain about it too much though, the practice makes it easy to spot attention seeking retards that get through my filters.

imagine caring this much

now that's a post

Yeah, I am a hollow, boring person. I've been doing good btw. :^)

What do you mean?

Couldn't agree more. I used to be one of those idiots who riced out some shitty WM because I wanted to look cool like the people making those screen shots. Then I turned 12.

I just download the easiest linux distro like mint or fedora and use the defaults, and a very lightly configured ratpoison for occasions when I need a distraction free environment. That's about it.

It () brings attention to the nu-male of our generation . Mouth agape, eyebrows arched, forehead furrowed, neck shrouded in fur.

When do people actually do this though? I've only ever seen screenfetch screenshots in desktop threads.

>I don't understand this meme.
It's an arch fag. He's into minimalism.

It’s the duck face for soy blooded males. Except they lack any self awareness such that they don’t even consciously do it

at least he has good taste in root beer

>trusting a man's taste when they ate feces

El Goblino...

>having the same taste in root beer as a shit eating convicted kiddie diddler

>young
those are millenials. being in your 30s is not young

la creatura de las selvas...

>I don't understand this meme.
Yeah, self-awareness is something most people struggle with. Don't feel bad.

>30s
Will Weaton, also in that picture, is 45 years old.