Ok so my phone isn’t charging with any of my charger cubes it’s only charging though a alarm clock and its a...

Ok so my phone isn’t charging with any of my charger cubes it’s only charging though a alarm clock and its a charger from Apple not a gas station charger idek what’s going on help

did you install gentoo?

Next time buy a brand that adheres to industry standards instead of one that builds unnecessary walls for some garden full of elderly people, girls or tech-illiterates.

sharp is not that bad. I wouldn't trust them with alarm clocks but still.

No idea what that is

Can you charge other things from your iPhone charger?

I’m the only one with a iPhone so I can’t test that but its pretty new

>only one with a iPhone
How does it feel to be "special"?

I’m not saying I’m special I’m saying I can’t fucking check if it’s the god damn mother fucking cord because I’m the only one in the mother fucking house with a iPhone

>I’m the only one in the mother fucking house with a iPhone
So, when will it slowly start to sink in why that is?

Everyone else just likes android better I’m not saying I’m special

How’s /b more helpful than you guys?

Probably because Sup Forums is full of newfags like you retard

The fucks a charging cube?

>iPhone
Found your problem. Get a real smartphone newfag

Helpful tho so idgaf

wew lad

Sup Forums is more on your level. Sup Forums is mad about traps as well.

Go to google and look

>using niggerspeak
kys

Sup Forums isn't your tech support, newfag
Only other newfags and redditors help with tech support questions here.

Good for you

No I’ll keep my iPhone while you keep ur slow android with a potato cam

So it's an ac adapter? Why do amerimutts always call shit by akward names?

Idk that’s what I have always called it

At least those can be charged with universal standards.

Sup Forums is mostly niggers. nobody on Sup Forums uses apple products, and they tend to look on those who do with scorn.

also
>90 degrees

Can't expect someone who thinks "iPhone" is synonymous for smartphone to know what trivial things like adapters or power supplies are.

Fuck y’all bye

You have no other USB devices?

Because you are fucking retarded.
When I asked you if you could charge other things from your iPhone charger you said you had no other iPhones, then you fucking say there are Androids in the house.
You can charge Androids from a fucking iPhone charger you nigger, they might even charge at full speed because they mightn't give a shit about the resistors on the data pins, just like you can charge your iPhone at slow speed from your nigger clock because it doesn't detect it can draw higher current due to the lack of those resistors.

If you were anything other than a dumb cunt and actually tested if your Apple charger still worked with other devices then we wouldn't be in this position. You belong on Sup Forums.

Silly Americans with their boom stick fetish. I guess you are one of those faggots wearing camo for no reason.

>Apple
Found your problem.