Screenrecording

I'm trying to find a good screen recorder in general and then edit it down with Camtasia. I have been using camtasia for many years but this problem is that I am getting an audio sync issue with screen recording any video. To fix this, I have to manually edit the video. I checked out on the main forum and this is an on going issue for almost 4 years and techsmith has yet to fix this issue or cared enough to say anything to it and released 9 with the same issue.

What does Sup Forums use?

Yes, I'm trying to get OBS To work, however the problem is that I can't figure out why I can't record my desktop, or I would be set.

Also, does anyone know why you can't record in app audio on a screen recorder on an android? Is it due to the "TOS" shit so you don't record someone's calls?

OBS.
Everybody uses OBS.

hypercam 2 or fraps

This or you lost.

OBS for recording and streaming, ffmpeg for quick and dirty recording from CLI or hot key.

nVidia Share/Shadowplay

Bandicam

Unregistered Hypercam2 or GTFO

OBS sucks ass and the quality is awful

Also you cant use screen region on the "new" OBS

Not if you know how to configure it

>I didn't spend 5 minutes configuring the software properly so it's shit

OBS records it in piss poor quality, no configuration will let you record something in raw quality.

Fuck off freetards, you autistic little shits.

You're an idiot

Not him but care to elaborate? I tried bumping bitrate and enabling hardware encoding but even when downscaling the quality is blurry as fuck.

>downscaling
There's your problem dummy
Only record at native resolution

>t. never looked up h.264 presets

I unironically think you should try useloom.com

But it's also blurry at native resolution, I only tried downscaling because I thought it would help but to no avail.

You're obviously doing something wrong
What are your recording settings?

being this much of a brainlet

are there any free bandicam alternative?
In bandicam you can just drag window anywhere and resize it it to record a region of screen, in OBS you'll need to mess around config

it's like comparing GIMP to Photoshop

I like OBS mainly for streaming not recording

Why not record your whole screen and crop it later?
Its easier for me

I don't think there's anything else with that functionality