Help me learn C language

I don't know jack shit about programming , but I want to learn pl0x help a newfag ;-;

Other urls found in this thread:

doc.rust-lang.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Start by learning what it actually means to program things, it will help you understand what is required of you.

Programming is like telling a really competent autist what to do. You need to use very specific words so it understands you and complies. Except that the competent autist is your computer and you are trying to make IT do things. Many people get the whole idea of programming wrong to begin with.

it*

Nice illustration, but even an autisit, if they were confident, would be able to infer what you want without you being super specific.

#include

int main()
{
printf("read k&r\n");
}

Learn Lisp

why would anyone learn both at the same time

learn C
learn Lisp
write Lisp interpreter/compiler in C
write C compiler in Lisp
close the circle

doc.rust-lang.org/
Thank me later

women can multitask better than men

I think python is good for newbies. All I know how to do is BASIC. Back when I was schoolcucking I made a program on my TI84 to help me cheat on a statistics test.

Someone who has no idea what the fuck she's doing, obviously.

Bootcamp

1) learn basic things like how a computer works, parts of a computer, types of programming languages, how to use shell, OS's, syscalls, asm (just learn stuff like this. not how to use asm per say, just know the logic behind it)
2) read tutorialpoint's C pdf, first ~80 pages
3) take a small project on github or something and try to rewrite it / change it
4) if there are parts you dont understand of the program, use manpages / stackoverflow
5) make small projects testing your abilities and exercising them. (fizzbuzz, primesum, list composite numbers, a quiz, a CLI russian roulette, a mini chatbot)
6) repeat 3-5 until you are confident/skilled enough to focus on a project you want to do
good luck

>but even an autisit, if they were confident, would be able to infer what you want without you being super specific
Sup Forums proves you wrong every day

I wished the author of that logo learned drawing feet.

>footfags

That's how you become autist.
This is how intelligent person does
1. find what do you want to program
2. gather information and learn how to do it
3. do it

If you want to do it the right way and become professional - go for education

Install gentoo

Is this the typical girl coder?

Well, still better than bone endings sticking out of this uglies broken stumps.

Don't define your main as returning an int and then don't return an int. Goddamn.

if the return value isn't declared, 0 is assumed.

brainlet.

No, start with C++.

>I don't know jack shit about programming

Then read HtDP, after that you can learn C or any language you like.

> become autist
What the fuck does that even mean?

depends what standard you compile with senpai

>not using exit(EXIT_SUCCESS);
fucking trash

I think that's only defined in the C++ standard

no it's in C since C99