Was this their way of telling us macbooks are over?

Was this their way of telling us macbooks are over?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm6615590/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop posting this unidentifiable little shit, please.

Seeing its face for the millionth time today makes me wanna smash the monitor with the nearest spathiphyllum pot.

>traps are now publicly televised in ads for all children to see
I want off this ride

>Seeing its face for the millionth time today makes me wanna smash the monitor with the nearest spathiphyllum pot.
Good, it's to help raise awareness of the apple gay agenda.

Was about to ask, boy or girl ?

boy dressed up as boy, she (he) was on HRT

I want to see the director's cut where she gets mugged.

I honestly can't tell if I want to fuck xir or not.

Also, macbooks will never, EVER die. iPads are not for use as a laptop. That's degeneracy.

No, only that young peopel will not need to compute, only consume.

No. It was their way of telling us that Applefags don't know how to use computers, which is why they are gifted Apple shit by their grandparents and parents.

What's a girl?

This needs to be a thing now. I'll make the logo.

Reminder that this is advertising. Sage and report.

What the fuck is happening

I think what some people miss about this, and the outrage that should be had, is not about the gender of the he/she/them/zir/it in the ad, but the fact that this basically outright shows Apple's mindset, their deception, and their opposition to software and hardware freedom, which is at this point, essentially active.

In this ad, they highlight this child saying "what's a computer?" as if this is a positive development. It is not. This combined with the focus on the pretty frontends and swipey motions further goes to show: Apple REALLY does not want its users to know what's going on behind the scenes, or even think about it. With this move, they are actively promoting ignorance and tech illiteracy. They don't respect your freedoms, they don't want users to be informed. They don't want anyone to see what's going on on a lower level. A direct opposite to the Free Software movement, which promotes the ability for the user to be able to study, change, and/or freely redistribute the software, and in many cases even firmware, of their devices. Apple is saying "oh don't worry about what's going on behind the scenes! Just press these pretty little buttons and ignore the fact that you're using a locked down, proprietary system, and that we were involved in prism only a few years back"

Yesterday I saw an ad on my phone that says the iPhone X unlocks in the dark. This was actually touted as a feature. Unlocking a phone. In the dark.

Apple Water is coming any day now.

Hannah Alligood
imdb.com/name/nm6615590/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
>you fucking pleb

Remember global rule 7, goober.

No, that was the gay touch bar, soldered parts, and horrible OS X security flaws.

Didn't say I reported. Just encited people to report.

>Apple Water based lube
ftfy

I really hope it's a boy. I have fantasies about luring him in my basement and sucking his dick.

This isn't really accurate as the ipad pro has a pen that you can draw with, keyboard you can type with, screen you can touch. You can create lots on it assuming you like neck pain.

I don't watch (((TV))) and am not an anglo, so I wouldn't even know about this ad if retarded fuckers weren't talking about how "annoying it is" (advertising an advertisement)