Which is actually correct here...

Which is actually correct here? Because I'm tired of solving this captcha technology and it having me do another and then another. I'm certain that regardless of which one I verify with that it'll have me do another whether I got it right or wrong, but I want to minimize the number of captchas that I have to complete to post on Sup Forums.

B gets accepted more often
t. used recaptcha since early 2016

This is something I always asked myself.
Bump for interest

B, it means the flat part.

A pole by definition is not a sign

remember this little tip.

you read signs, but you smoke poles

B

Brutal.

But very true to life.

The V2 captcha is unacceptably bad. Bring back text based captchas.

>six or a nine
pleb, it's g but I do agree, v2 is shit

>early 2016
So you've only been on this website for 2 years?
Jesus Christ.
I remember when v2 was introduced, it worked flawlessly for some, and the rest of us were pissed that we had to move around the mouse to shitpost. Thank God for the Sup Forums X v1 fix. I haven't seen v2 since early 2015 on Sup Forums until two days ago.

>mfw the end of legacy captcha is going to force me to buy a Sup Forums pass

I can't deal with this garbage. It's worth the $20 to save me from a year of this shit.

C
Top box only.

You could use V1 on vanilla Sup Forums too, via the native extension. I like Sup Forums X, but I wish the filter system wasn't so obtuse. I mean, regular expressions? Really? There seems to be no way to match exact words only. Try to filter "ayo" and you'll end up filtering any post with a word that isn't ayo but contains the letters, like "mayo".

The native extenstion and Clover have better filter entering systems. That said, I still use Sup Forums X to be able to completely hide filtered posts.

thanks for playing right in to hiroshima nagasaki's jewish plans you fucking cuck. You are the reason why people do shit like this.

And fuck google for this shit. Why should I have to help train your stupid AIs for free?

It's actually の you pleb.

what am I supposed to do? It's either pay the $20 bucks and be free of this shit or get fucked by Google. I'm fucked either way but at least one way I don't have to constantly be bothered.

no

Yeah that's how you read it.

I'm literally passing the captcha without having to select anything, what the fuck are you doing?
>just as I say that, one pops up
Fuck.

>rickety homemade shit in cardboard and sharpie
>bonus points for chinese squiggly lines

Do I click?

>get verified green checkmark
>click post
>ERROR

if you solve it incorrectly on purpose it knows and punishes you user, forcing you to need more solves later on.

>noscript captcha was completely fine
>actually better than the legacy one
>now it's asking me for a text captcha that's broken

If you don't post much, you don't need to do anything.
Then you start getting more and more, until you need to complete 20 fucking captchas.
Forget about Sup Forums, /r9k/, canology or reddit newfags, Hiroshima has been the biggest fucking cancer to hit this website.

if you're jacked into the google botnet it will remember you and only give you a challenge very rarely.

> he doesn't deliberately click on trees to confuse the botnet

When it gives you the captcha, it already knows what squares are it and what squares aren't it.

>if you're jacked into the google botnet it will remember you and only give you a challenge very rarely.
This isn't true at all. I'm always logged into chrome and I've never ONCE had an autocompleted captcha. Stop perpetuating this bullshit.

I get this shit 99% of the time in Firefox unless I browse in private mode, in which case all of my captchas work, so I don't know what the fuck

It doesn't.
If you haven't posted in a long while, like, after sleeping, you may get a bunch that will autocomplete, but then it will ask actual captchas, and the more you post, the more obnoxious the captchas will get until you have to complete 20 of them for one post.

Test

checkd

Interesting. I get the same results in incognito, maybe it's an issue with cookies?

has science gone too far?
take this 10 minute quiz to find your opinion!

Nice

The correct answer to captcha is rushing their servers with a hammer on hand.

yes

Are the captchas just so poorly programmed that even correct ones get rejected or is it intentional so you end up solving more than one?

I believe it looks at your google profile (cookies, bookmarks, site visited, add ons) then lumps you in a group for minimum correct captchas.
My neighbors unsecured wifi I get a single captcha per post. While my home network requires 3-6.

Leaving Sup Forums to avoid the ransomware Javascript and shitty catch is better

>Which is actually correct here?
desu the most correct thing by now is to move to cripplechan, every damn post that's not in a serious discussion thread takes less time to write than to solving the captcha

It just takes some getting used to. I'm at the stage where I don't even look at it while solving anymore.

I use the A

frankly, I think Google is gypping me, because every damn time, without fail, my first solution fails and I have to do another one

god damn it google you're richer than god, just hire drivers for your damn cars and make our shitposting easy

It means the part with edge, that has shape of street-signs.

You could match exact words only if you weren't retarded at regex.