Thermos Thread

What Thermos flasks and cups does Sup Forums use?

I'm after a large capacity sippable flask; anyone have any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

yojoe.com/archive/lunchboxes/89lunchbox.shtml
amazon.com/Takeya-ThermoFlask-Pack-Black-Silver/dp/B01D7NIOWW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1516988900&sr=8-4&keywords=takeya water bottle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't had one since elementary, but I recommend the one with a g.i. joe (snakeyes).

Links? I'm open to ideas... I saw a golden bullet flask on Amazon; I'm oddly toying with the idea of getting it.

yojoe.com/archive/lunchboxes/89lunchbox.shtml
The Voltron one is pretty cool too user.

I need something larger though! Something proper lol

Zojirushi Stainless Bottle
68.8 oz around $45.

What makes this one so good?

Bumping this

It holds a lot, and it seems easy to store. Other than that there's nothing really different from one insulated vacuum sealed beverage bottle with another outside of price, size, and looks.

get the yeti

one gallon
only $129.99

YETI unless you're a SJW/Gen z.

It's a big ass dewar. What else do you need?

I'll get 2. 1 for coffee, and the other for spaghetti.
Actually impressed how huge that fucker is.

I have on similar to the 4th from the left thermos in your pic. Keeps my coffee piping hot for the 10+ hours I work a day. Cost me $25 and holds 24 ounces. Has a deep seated/gasket screw on lid followed by a secondary capable over that lid that doubles as a cup for your beverage.

I'm a blue collar worker with a physically taxing job and The thermos can stand up to a beating from the elements, and so far only being dropped once.

i am actually impressed at how long the yeti keeps hot shit hot or cold shit cold. beats everything else i've ever used

That's good advice, thanks man! I've been looking into this for hours now and can't decide on anything.

>That's good advice, thanks man! I've been looking into this for hours now and can't decide on anything.
The Yeti is the better option user.
I'm a crime fighting adventure with a thirst for hot,or cold beverages and The Yeti can stand up to a beating from the elements, and so far only used it as a weapon once.
Don't be fooled by thinking Sup Forums is just filled with pencil necked noodle armed code baristas. Some of us are actually bad asses looking for the correct crime fighting beverage container.

I own the tumbler you can see in your picture but without the handle and a silver one that you can find on amazon.
Fucking excellent all around.

Bumping for more advice

amazon.com/Takeya-ThermoFlask-Pack-Black-Silver/dp/B01D7NIOWW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1516988900&sr=8-4&keywords=takeya water bottle

Bought these for water only. These motherfuckers are great, I put in cold water from the fridge and ice, the ice stays in there for ~2 days.

>Drinking the caffeine jew

So what one do you use?

i've used this one for years, the paint is an enamel that flakes off but it still works great, it's totally spillproof, I can throw coffee in a backpack with zero danger of it spilling ever

MOVE ASIDE YOU VIR/G/INS

IT'S TIME FOR THE YETI MASTER RACE!

YOU'RE ALL FUCKED

walmart makes an identical version of that for 1/3 the price

Starbucks logo one to go with most here, Iphones

>attend morning class (never done this before)
>college algebra class, mostly women
>literally everyone comes in with a starbucks cup or a starbucks thermal mug
>entire class is prof teaching intersparsed with slurping sounds and clicking from spillproof containers

it was kinda sureal

Yeti is a meme

Wall thickness is important.

We live in dark times

>not importing superior Japanese steel, folded over 1000s times for maximum heat retention

seriously though I own this and it’s great

what features does this have other than being made in anime land?

Flop top with sippable spout.

my trusty lockheed martin flask

how long does it keep stuff hot for?
mine does 5-6 hours, but coffee also starts to degrade after that so it's not really a benefit to keep it hot all day
what i like about mine is being able to put my pour-over cone directly on top of it and use it like any other 16oz mug I have.

This one looks like it has a lot of parts to wash.

I want that temperature controlled one because I'm a bitch and can't drink anything hotter than 120° F but I fucking hate cold coffee

simple perfection. great for soups.

As far as I know yeti is the most popular thermos brand out there. They do anything to piss off SJW?

how exactly can you politicize a goddamn thermos can?