Post your motherboard color

Post your motherboard color.

>black

who gives a shit? fuck off kike

>msi

Black & Brown

Blue, Gigabyte Ultra Durable for life

>green

Green, i have a 4770k prebuilt that i bought for 500$ two years ago. 16gb ram , 3tb + 250gb ssd

>SATA ports not 90degree angled
Why do they do this

black & red

if only there was a cheaper used x99 cpu as i got a used board for a real good price. fortunately, this board and a 1600x was cheaper than a used 5930k

literally my only complaint with it

green

I wNt a green am4 mobo

That 90s magenta

Delicious black/grey two tone.

Black.

Green. I only use ThinkPads.

Shit senpai we're motherboard brothers. X370 Hero for life. SO GLAD they ditched the mandatory Red/Black ROG theme.

What’s a motherboard?

my sides

Sorry, we mean the more gender-neutral term "mainboard".

I'll bleed you dry mud woman. I'll wash the blood with your HIV ridden mutt blood.

My next mobo will be from nzxt probably since they don't have all that gaymen stuff and looks pretty clean.

>Doesn't have all that gaymen stuff
It's literally "garbage motherboard covered in gaming garbage sold for a premium" It's been shown repeatedly that plastic covers like that INCREASE temperatures on the northbridge/southbridge/VRM's/M.2 drives

That motherboard is/will be nothing more than an NZXT branded board made by ECS with lackluster BIOS and 2lbs of plastic shit.
>4 SATA ports on a full ATX board
SHIT

The have the revision model that is fixed, it's too late tho

>no 32nm 6 cores
>no triple channel RAM
neat system though.

NZXT is a botnet

This. Daily reminder that CAM software monitors your daily activity

b-but it looks good..

it's attempting to be minimalist while failing. Minimalism means less is more. Pic related. Cheap. Reliable. Plain looking. Do everything you want.

Looks mean NOTHING. Just like people.

That is a metal cover, not plastic. Doesn't change anything though.

Also, honestly speaking, that looks like the worst looking motherboard with a cover.