Where were you when Apple fucking started the slow march toward death

archive.is/wZYXr

APPLE IS LITERALLY GOING TO GO BANKRUPT! I never thought I'd see the day that this would actually happen.

>probably gonna be some bullshit like "cancelling iphone X to relaunch it as iphone "Z"

>same model but $200 cheaper

>people go insane and sells like hotcakes

Cancellation doesn't imply death of Apple, at least not with info this vague. stop being a brainlet

>APPLE IS LITERALLY GOING TO GO BANKRUPT! I never thought I'd see the day that this would actually happen.
Didn't that already happen once in the 90s?

I can see the headlines now: "Apple files for bankruptcy: Why this is a good thing"

In Silicon Valley, it's a normal custom to put a company on deathwatch 5-10 years after they build a massive HQs? Why? because companies unironically do it at their absolute peak.

> Nvidia
> Apple
Just did this big time. Amazon too.
- Respects

I predict homepod is gonna be a fail too

Its not that surprising. Big screens are really in atm and the Iphone X has a fuck huge notch eating up valuable screen space.

The samsung 8+ is insanely popular right now because of this.

Billy Boy isn't here to save them this time

>Sell limited amount of units

>Becomes more valuable

Fuck yeah I can sell this unopened X for $5k in a few years

They have 260 billion dollars in cash. They're going nowhere

Inside my father's nutsack.

>APPLE IS LITERALLY GOING TO GO BANKRUPT!
No, they're not, retard. The Notchphone X just doens't sell as good as expected. Who would have thought that such an ugly piece of shit with a $1000 Dollar price tag would be a flop?!

What it actually says is that even Apple realized that the iPhone X was a flop and the next one will look much more like a Galaxy without the notch.

How does that make you feel X shills? You've bought a broken by design phone! Soon third party Apps will stop supporting the Notch and you'll be stuck with black bars everywhere.

More like a fast handbrake turn, not everybody including me loved the notch. It looks silly.

I highly doubt it will look like the galaxy. It will just be bigger and still with the notch.

This time, Steve Jobs isn't coming back.

iTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I swear to fuck I hate this board. They're "cancelling" the iPhone X because they're going to bring the design to every phone. There's no X2, simply iPhone 9, iPhone 9 Plus that's literally the X but better.

God fuck.

Also if the iPhone X is doing so "poorly" like these shit sites like to report how the fuck has AAPL gone from $150 to $170 since.

>t. iToddler

>company with larger liquidity than some countries total economy
>going bankrupt
they could cancel every phone for the next 5 years and still live

This, I hate the iPhone and have never owned one but this board is retarded sometimes. The amount of money Apple has is unprecedented, they will not go bankrupt in our lifetime.

>how the fuck has AAPL gone from $150 to $170 since.

stock market is in the biggest bubble, even bigger than 2000 dotcom.

this board is so dumb, they're cancelling it in the sense of when the refresh comes around they wont be selling the iphone x for a cheaper price.

They're introducing 3 models next year all in the iphone x style, and apparently a new SE2 of older style. There's no sense in keeping the iphone x around when you'll have the different sizes at the different price points that the iphone x would go down to anyway.

>t. iToddler

HQ constructions are not a measure of business viability.

>100B+ and growing debt
>growth fueled ENTIRELY on stock buybacks and nothing else
>iphones and macs have flatlined for years
>more and more debt being taken on to fuel growth
>massive sign of desperation
>desperate to keep investors onboard that only stay because of "growth"
>huge amount of value is solely in 400B stockholder equity that can vanish overnight
>no staying power besides fleeting brand recognition
>easily and readily replaceable in every product category
>100B+ dodged taxes governments are cracking down on
>250B+ in liabilities
>all "cash" stashed in tax dodge shell companies that can't be touched or they'll face massive repatriation taxes
>zero actual cash on hand to even fund operations, fueling even more debt
>start back at top

Literally history's biggest bubble waiting to pop.

Don't forget they're making a 6.1" SE successor (device size, not display size, so probably the same size as an iPhone 6/7/8).

Clearly you're an outsider as its known to precede a company's decline statistically.

>they're cancelling it in the sense of when the refresh comes around they wont be selling the iphone x for a cheaper price

but the next gen iphone is 9 months away from launch...

>this board is so dumb, they're cancelling it in the sense of when the refresh comes around they wont be selling the iphone x for a cheaper price.
If this makes sense then why didn't they do the same for other iPhones?
Other versions remain in production until at least the successor is available in stores.

Saying "it makes sense" when its an anomaly doesn't make sense.

>the state of iToddlers

literally the most delusional shitposter I've ever witnessed

>same model but $200 cheaper

But he's right

>they will not go bankrupt in our lifetime.
No one ever thought that Nokia could go bankrupt too

> mfw you make such a sound posts but the brainlets alll around you assuredly call you delusional and crazy for stating coherent truth.
> mfw they've also just drop big money on a yuge campus for what reason given the lack of innovative products I am not sure.

Feeling pretty happy with my g6 right now, expandable storage and no stupid Kinect bar blocking the screen. Not to mention it's (((bezelless)))

1. get lots of PR about the not well received notch
2. """cancel""" model, ifags rage, lots of PR
3. relaunch model with much smaller notch a month later
4. more profit

Funny thing is there are people just as autistic as the kid in that webm posting here. A handful probably the same age.

I make fun of the iPhone x people at work showing them my note 8 next to it.

a normie friend of mine has both the s8 and x, and he thinks the iphone x is a fucking joke, especially after he owned previous iphones. he fucking loves the s8

i, however, hate smartphones. will probably just get the xz pro

How will mactoddlers ever recover?

Meanwhile in reality, apple is the most valuable company in the world and is approaching being the first trillion dollar company.

This is why you pay attention in business class. You don’t want to end up like this guy.

Meant to reply to

Show us your short position in apple. Put your money where your mouth is.

>z
are you this retarded? its a roman numeral for 10.

Maybe it just isn't selling that well and manufacturing them costs too much to then keep them in a warehouse.

They're not going out of business over it but I actually don't know how many more times Apple are going to fuck their designs up.
>Rechargable mouse that you can't use while it's charging
>Rechargable pen that needs to stick awkwardly out the side of the iPad and will no doubt the slightest bump will rekt the connector
>Apple watch already looks dated which is what you never want from an expensive timepiece
>Apple finally changes the formula of their iPhones in 10 years, it's stupidly expensive for what it really is. A more difficult to use iPhone that has hit or miss looks.

i dont remember where i was when tim cook took over

Cease your autism

Kek

>bubble
>Apple

the brand recognition is up there with Nike and Adidas. this shit aint goin nowhere. look at what happened to Nokia

if it all went to shit Apple could release a fancy mid-tier $300 phone once every 2 years and COMPLETELY dominate the market

>t. iToddler

Apple is actually bringing $350B+ back thanks to a one time repatriation discount in the new tax bill.

t. Directly from my mothers basement

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Here’s a reasonable theory, friend:

This implies they’re releasing a new midrange line alongside (whatever its name is) iPhone X Gen2.

Flagship: iPhone X Gen 2
Midline: New Product
Budget: iPhone 8

iPhone X would just cannibalize the new midline. It also lets them ‘memorialize’ iPhone X, and you know Apple is theatrical enough to do this.

Didn't believe you user. AAPL going to have to dig up Steve soon or consequences.

GIVE ME BACK MY HEADPHONE SOCKET YOU HIPSTER SOY FUCKS

Who the fuck would do that. As if that’s normal social interaction. Wtf.

Projecting your own opinion by making up a fucking story. Wtf is wrong with this place the line between shitposts/bait and genuinely autistic spergs is blurring.

>running Sierra
>Meltdown update today
>for... what? Security?
>I can't be secure because I'm running Sierra
>hid the update
>still have the iTunes with app updates and podcasts
>iPhone has a tvOS profile keeping it on iOS 10 and 32-bit apps are still working

>posting the fake one

Based chinks

This but $200 more expensive.

>look at what happened to Nokia
Disappeared? Fucking Leeco is a more recognizable phone brand.

debt is just how they avoid paying taxes

Honestly all Apple has to do is lower prices. That's it, at that point they will win.

And I'm not saying that because I like Apple products. I'd take many Android devices over the iPhone X myself, but I can recognize that many people want these iToys and can't really afford them, so at the point at which they become affordable they will flock to them like flies to shit.

If they don't do that though, I think it is unavoidable. At some point in the future those products will become actually unaffordable by the average.

>I can't be secure because I'm running Sierra

I love macOS but I have to agree, it's riskier than Windows 7 at this point.

But Elon is unfortunately...

>APPLE IS LITERALLY GOING TO GO BANKRUPT
Sup Forums has repeated that the last five years and Apple is rotting itself in money

>Fucking Leeco is a more recognizable phone brand.
Says the Pajeet/csg regular

>why Apple filing for bankruptcy is bad for the alt-right

More realistically:

>iPhone Z
>Same as iPhone X but without notch
>Such innovation, Apple invented notchless phones!
>$200 more

They are greedy to do that.

I think their dominance in the smartphone market is doomed (too many good chink brands, samsung with galaxy and note line, etc.) plus the fact that there is no novelty on buying a smartphone. From now on, it is just another essential accessory like a pair of shoes.

Tablets are a dying trend, ipad will see big cuts

Mac line will also get a big cut because:

a) professionals can't ignore the cost/benefit of buying a good pc station with raw power to do whatever they want vs. buying a dead line of macs (the renovation time is too big nowadays)

b) there will probably be a slight cut from people who wants to buy macbook pros as their facebook machine, since now instead of costing 1200€ they are already at 1500+€, outside of the middle class spectrum (at least in europe).

The rest of the products they offer are neglectible

Even though, Apple will not die, they probably will lose some market value and in a few years they change some top names

post the one where he flys away