What's your favorite Mexican country?

Which Mexican country is actually livable and not a 3rd world hellhole?

As a white guy, I wish it was all nuked personally. Super irrelevant part of the world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Televisa
youtube.com/watch?v=WXrVUZZ5Ing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EL CHICANANO

SHART

Usa

CHI

CA

>American education

S

H

Mexazilombia is my favorite

deffos not argentina ha ha xx

mExIcAn CoUnTrIeS

Tell me what all the differences are between all these countries then? Because I definitely don't see it

USA

The cultures, the accents, . Fucking everything. Compare Mexico with Argentina. They are like the sun and the moon. Nothing in common less the language

The US is my favorite Mexican Country.

And Catholicism

Language is the only thing that matters. To most of the world Mexico and Argentina are the same because they speak the same, ghetto sounding non-white language

>to most of the world

nope
americans being ignorants and living up to the stereotype, that´s what most of the world believes

>Language is the only thing that matters.
They are literally two different places not geographically speaking.

Why do you bother coming on Sup Forums if you're going to remain close-minded.

This.

kek, i guess usa and new zealand are the same?

Because its easy as fuck to trigger Spics

Most thin skinned """"people"""" in the world.

Then educate me on the cultural differences

Guess you guys are pretty much like Jamaica then.

>ive got nothing going on for me so i'll resort to use my skin color as a defense, that'll teach them

The yellow one.

>Picking a failed state

n8ic

Who's the media center of Latin America? Is it Colombia for being kinda in the middle?

It depends on the country.

Brazil doesn't get any outside media influences, it's very isolated in terms of media. At most the southern states get Argie influence.

>mexican countries

Well for Brazil I would think it would be different because of the language difference

But just like the US is the English speaking world's media center I always wondered what it would be for the Spanish speaking world

I know for Arabic speakers it would be Egypt. Wonder if there's something like that in LatAm or if everything is local

Guess America and Britain are one in the same now.

>Well for Brazil I would think it would be different because of the language difference
That makes sense.

We do get a lot of media influence from the US in terms of movies, music and books though.

I imagine that's a close same case with those other countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Televisa

Miami produces stuff, no?

Favorite latam countries. Colombia and Mexico, and Venezuela if it wasn't so leftist

Peru

he is right. We know nothing about you guys so you all seem the same

instead of just saying "we are definitely not the same" you could also just give us some examples. You guys just seem like the same black, catholic, spanish speaking bunch to most westeners

how are you guys different?

bump :D

give 2 countries we will give you a comparison

Although it seems "we're" all the same, there are too many differences to name.

I'm not going to go through all of them, but think of the differences between large cities in latin america, not differences between land mass.

Brazil in itself is several "countries". Southeast and South are more industrialized than Northeast and North. This in itself shows institutional, economic, and cultural differences.

Ethnically, each region has its own origins. lower half is more european than the upper. The South has more Germanic, French, Italian and some etc origins. Southeast more Portuguese and Italian (not as much), a lot of Asian in São Paulo (second largest concentration of japs in the world, second to only Japan). Northeast some Dutch and heavily African. North native, african descent, and european in Manaus.

I probably should have just said this.

There really are too many differences to name, Dutchanon.

Ok, I'll give you a concrete example: Uruguay has nothing to do with Mexico.

Our spanish is very different and even non-spanish speakers are able to distinguish them, we aren't really catholic, we are racially pretty different. we are 8k kilometers away, our food is absolutely nothing alike and the climate is different as well.

The only way you could say we are the same is by being completely ignorant of everything about Mexico and Uruguay.

The same is true to a certain extent about every country. Sure, you may say that there aren't many differences between Peru and Bolivia, Uruguay or Argentina or Colombia and Venezuela because there are regional identities, but really you can't say we are all the same.

Sorry Brazil but OP is right

Are you daltonic?

You have more in common with Mexico than Canada has with Australia and I consider those too very similar. Get over yourself, Mexico and Uruguay have so much in common.

What do we have in common?

I can't tell who's playing along and who actually fell for the shitty bait

>Mexico and Uruguay have so much in common.
what ? really?

It's fun :D

One of the best ways to trigger Latin Americans is with this.

Latin America is seen as pretty much all the same- you were colonized by spain, you speak the language, have similar architecture, obsess over football, people look the same, everything is very very similar.

the only difference is that mexico has a distinct culture and uruguay does not. what is even unique about uruguay?

black, catholic speakers of spanish with very degenerated, extrovert cultures

>you were colonized by spain

Yes, but at different times and purposes, you really can't compare the military outpost that was Montevideo established in 1724 to the very old and rich Viceroyalty of New Spain.

> you speak the language

Yes, but with very distinct accents. The same can be said about Spain as well.

>have similar architecture

I'm not sure what you mean with this. Uruguay has barely any colonial architecture due to our very late colonization. Most of out buildings are from the 1900s. Also we have nothing native because our indians were nomads.

>obsess over football

The same can be said bout Spain and a good chunk of Europe. And Mexicans aren't nearly as obsessed as us.

>people look the same

Uruguay is mostly of spanish/italian descent and some blacks. Mexico is mostly mestizo with some whites and some pure indians.

We aren't catholic.

well what you said would be the ssmr with canada and australia and latin america is much less relevant so people don't really distinguish between the two. Just like I'm sure kenya and nigeria have a lot of differences but everyone just thinks of the same shit

dont even bother , they are trying to trigger us

your culture is very catholic you retard. There is not way you can deny that.

>Uruguay is mostly of spanish/italian descent and some blacks. Mexico is mostly mestizo with some whites and some pure indians.

Uruguay is mostly brown people with some black people. Mexico is mostly brown people with some more brown people.

same lmao I knew spics were easy to trigger but this seems too easy

>heh we did it guise im not a chicano i swear

>Uruguay is mostly of spanish/italian descent and some blacks

sure. Maybe you should go outside some more.

Anyone can claim to be "white" if the "white" "people" in your country are mostly mediteranians.

>im retarded on purpose

Shh, it's okay brother, we are going to absorb you now. Don't worry, you get guns when you become free

I don't deny that we are an obscure region and Uruguay is particularly irrelevant. To the world we are the same, but that does not change the reality that we are different, which is evident to anyone with knowlege about the topic.

How is our culture 'very catholic', what do you mean by that?

According to the census, historical records of immigration and genetic admixture studies uruguay is 85% european and the remaining 15% is black and native american. We mostly recieved spaniards and italians, if you consider them brown as well then there's not much that can be done.

I will continue.

What do hapa brasil/japanese grills look like?

youtube.com/watch?v=WXrVUZZ5Ing
Official thread song

Doesn't uruguay eat guinea pigs?

The fun thing is that that song is ironic.

>Language is the only thing that matters. To most of the world Mexico and Argentina are the same because they speak the same, ghetto sounding non-white language
Why do you Jamaicans smoke so much weed?

4 u , for me its pretty accurate

For me, and for Cuarteto de Nos.

>How is our culture 'very catholic', what do you mean by that?

that you guys are very similar in culture to other catholic nations.

I'll answer that with another question.
What's up with you Black Mexicans and borscht?

inb4 it does as much sense as cuy in Uruguay, Tyrone de los Gonzales.

Latin Europeans are seen as pretty much all the same - you were colonized by Rome, you speak Latin dialects, have similar walled architecture, obsess over football, people look the same, everything is very very similar.

i'm relevant

But that's true. Europe is also the least ethnically diverse continent on Earth.

And still stupid, though - insiders of any group are far more keen on differences than outsiders. If you ask sheep, all humans look the same.

Are you an American? Most Euro racists refer to themselves as Nordics, Germanics or Aryans, just "white" is pretty much an American meme.

If you consider Meds "brown" then why bother with the composition of Uruguay's population, that only really matters to the one drop rule Americans.

If you're not a gringo you have unwitingly become a shill for them. You're a Shart lover.

If this post was about the differences between Argentina and Uruguay, then that would be really hard to explain. I believe Mexico is indeed quite different from those two.

Artistically, songs, films and TV series from these countries have their own aesthetic. About architecture, I honestly think Mexico is quite different as well, Uruguay has a stronger French-Italian-English influence.

Ultimately, I do agree that if an Uruguayan and a Mexican were to find each other in some foreign place, say, China, they would feel very familiar with each other.

>Are you an American?
no

>Most Euro racists
implying i am racist

>refer to themselves as Nordics, Germanics or Aryans
what makes you think that?

>If you consider Meds "brown" then why bother with the composition of Uruguay's population
I didn't start about it. He lied about so i called him out.

I think that's Mexico. I think that Mexico is much more influential than any other Hispanic countries. I think that there's also some content coming out from Argentina (especially music), Chile, Colombia and a lot of stuff from Spain.

Chile no doubt or panama or Costa Rica

They're all mutts

por lo menos en España si podemos distinguir entre argentina,Uruguay etc y por ejemplo republica dominicana. es un troll

bow wow :3

this is your typical argie and what 99,9% of the country looks like

if u can't find the differences between latino countries then ur a retard
look at the pic, look at it

>They're all mutts
The pot calling the kettle black. Specially if you're from Wien, Burgenland or Carinthia.

burrito

white people mixing with white people aren't mutts, ronaldo

USA, especially the Texas region.

Did you forget that fast about your country including Hungarians and bordering the Ottomans?

Or even. Depending on your definition of white, Franz László Babić, don't forget the Roman times...

So could you find the differences OP?

Good 1 Billy Bob you got em

1. Hungarians seem pretty white to me
2. Bordering European parts of the Ottoman Empire
3. Military Frontier

>1. Hungarians seem pretty white to me
And yet they're mixed with tribes from Asia. Their language comes from there.
>2. Bordering European parts of the Ottoman Empire
And yet you had plenty population exchanges inside the Ottoman Empire. There's a reason places like Bulgaria, Roumania and Algiers have Turkish minorities.
>3. Military Frontier
The nearest frontier was Limes Rhaetia, between modern Roumania and Hungary.

Also worth mentioning /win.do.bo.na/ (Vindobona) evolving into /vi:n/ (Wien) only makes sense if the local population spoke Latin for some time, since Irminonic didn't simplify /nd/ into /n/ or delete intervocalic Sup Forums.

California

kek

Texas

all of them if you live in a middle class/rich hood in a relatively safe area.

>see stupid ass ignorant thread in catalog
>it's an american flag
of course

Uruguay and Argentina.

I'll wait here for your response.