Where did everybody go? Sup Forums seems to be slowing down, I haven’t seen it this inactive in years...

Where did everybody go? Sup Forums seems to be slowing down, I haven’t seen it this inactive in years. Is that why Gookmoot did this?

Can we make this an exit plan thread?

what was the trick with getting around captcha a few times?

Click skip everytime you can.

I began migrating to lain a few months ago.
If this site truly dies that's where I'll be, personally.

Lain's culture can't accomodate all my interests. It's so technology and counter culture focused that this invariably seeps into any other board making me very uncomfortable just thinking of posting what I post on Sup Forums. Because of this other boards that don't share the main theme are slow as a snail too.

Every other chan is slow as shit aside from a few boards on 8

Well it's best to keep browsing several imageboards that are different rather than a copypaste of each other.

What boards on 8ch? Everywhere I go I find a desert

/cyber/ is good

Come join me on 8ch

every board on that site is a different flavor of Sup Forums.

I agree, but as far as Sup Forums goes I spend 90% of my time on Sup Forums, so lain is a viable alternative for me

Personally I’m embracing the botnet. Discord is where I’ve mainly moved to.
The problem with 8ch is when ever a board gets a couple people, some fag decides to create an entire new board.

A new board gets made with every minor fight, usually a Sup Forums flavor of the old one.

all other chans are ghost towns except some of the worst boards on 8

personally I'm probably just going to try to quit shitposting cold turkey, and get the fuck away from imageboards completely if possible. I'm getting too old for it, I think a lot of people are just posting less because the captcha is such a fucking pain in the ass even if you use the noscript one and press num keys to do it, it's still shit. even making a motherfucking throwaway account on reddit once a day is less of a hassle than this shit, and there are some decent subreddits if you go looking.. and no i'm not going to tell you which ones, but they are generally not popular ones and definitely not "default" ones

If it's anything like I'm going through most people can squeeze two posts through before captcha gives them a million disappearing images until it tells them to try again not allowing any attempts at posting for hours.

>even making a motherfucking throwaway account on reddit once a day is less of a hassle than this shit

new reddit accounts on reddit are shadow banned , sign out and check your post it's probably not there or about to be removed. It's not hard shadow banned , if you keep using it it starts to work. I don't know if it's a site wide system thing or an automoderator thing because I don't care, but I know it happens.

with legacy capchka gone, the apple shill bots that you thought were actual people are gone until they update them. Don't worry, it will be a matter of weeks.

>Is that why Gookmoot did this?

This is the vengeance of CTR/Soros
They still blame Sup Forums and green frogs
This is how they shut it down
try cripplechan /tech/
no cloudflare mitm spying on your every move

Why don't they just outright disable posting for a set period? Seems like hiding posts from new accounts would only annoy new posters. If you just disabled it for a certain time new users would lurk for a bit and shitposting would still be deterred because they have to wait to mindlessly fling crap after making a new account.