Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We could never claim to ever be as diverse as Europe
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw&feature=youtu.be

Australia is going down the shitter, becoming a nonwhite cunt

>when a Yurokek claims that Europe has more culture than America

It's partly true tho

We have alot of different races and subcultures desu. The highschool near me right now, in the lunch room there are probably like 5 languages being spoken. At least I'm guessing, there are alot of cambodian and vietnamese and chinese here. Some niggers and spics and obviously normal white people.

But those aren't American languages you eejit

Maybe to yours, but it's definitely less cultured than Italy, Spain, France, Portug, Belgium, maybe Germany, Netherlands, the UK.

Many US states only share the same language (english), currency (dollar) and federal legislation.

Here´s four vastly different groups of states (politically, economically, socially, demographically etc.) for ya:
>Alabama
>Louisiana
>Mississippi
>Kentucky
>Georgia
>arkansas

>new mexico
>arizona
>wyoming
>alaska
>montana
>nevada

>new york
>massachusetts
>california
>connecticut
>new jersey
>delaware
>Illinois
>Rhode Island
>Washington, D.C.

>New Hampshire
>Vermont
>Maine
>Pennsylvania
>Virginia

The third group includes the most authoritarian, unamerican states of the union.

*in the union.

>when Europeans admit to being our vassal states one second and claim to be special snowflakes the next

They're not that different except for the South

Maybe some meme cultural differences here and there

>2nd group
>very low taxes, sparsely populated; lax alcohol, tobacco and firearms legislation

>1st group
>dixie country, french influence in louisiana

>4th group
>east coast states with low tax rates, an American attitude (i.e. keeping government from people´s daily lives)

There is no American language. We have unique dialects of lots of languages, but there's no official language of the whole cunt.

Literal yank on holiday detected

How much have you traveled? The more I see of this place, the more I love it for its variations.
We're very diverse, but not in the same way as Europe. I like our way better, and I hope yuros like theirs.

>east coast states with low tax rates, an American attitude (i.e. keeping government from people´s daily lives)
Not in a long time, pal.

t. Vermonter

>spot the buttmad bong
Why do you chimp out every time someone praises the land of the free? Your country is objectively worse than America, as is mine, whether you admit or not.

>implying vermont has strict gun laws - you haven´t introduced state firearms legislation since 1906
>implying vermont has a high tax rate
>implying you aren´t nearly a carbon-copy of NH
Live Free or Die, my yank brethren.

No, I love it too, but the people who claim that the states(or even regions for that matter) are as culturally distinct as Euro countries are memeing

>implying vermont has a high tax rate
It's 10.7%, but everything costs so damned much.
>implying you aren´t nearly a carbon-copy of NH
>Live Free or Die, my yank brethren.
Fuck off, yuppie.

I'd say we're more diverse, but in a very different way that has a lot to do with muh heritages. 'Is the US or Europe more diverse?' is a bad question tbqh

to even consider the possibility of the USA being more diverse is to show a lack of understanding in the history of Europe, how countries are made up, etc.

basically Americans being Americans