How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

As a reseller myself, happy.

pretty mad since i actually go to Boston's microcenter for tech stuff

Why do the retailers even allow this?

Why wouldn't they? They're making big $$$.

because they only care about profits, why else? i cant remember, didnt they limit the ipad 2, to like 2 per customer or some shit?

you also want new customers which you don't get when you have no product

>have 100 units in store
>sell 100 to 100 people
>100 happy customers
>sell 100 to 1 guy
>99 times "sry senpai we're out of luck" and pissed customers that will subconsciously avoid your store

>have 100 units in store
>sell 100 to 1 guy, massive profits
>quickly order 100 more before anyone asks (maybe 5 people will ask in that timeframe, 5 people unhappy)

You guys dumb or something?

yeah that's why you have hundreds of views on ebay offers per day

pretty much every store here has limited GPU purchases to 2 per customer, but you know better than they do apparently

I don't know, maybe the 99 customers example was too extreme
But I still think that the "I buy out your entire inventory" approach isn't right either

I don't care because I'm not a manchild.

Supply is contained, retard. They can't order more.

>unironically believes this is how business works

we have this thread daily. It's getting to the point where i think they're just empty boxes and the picture is designed to wind up retards like OP.
>pic unrelated, i just felt like using it

Radically indiffrent.

Don't care

It’s kinda amusing.

It will be more amusing when the bubble REALLY pops - that’s what I’m waiting for,

>sell 100 cards to 1 retard, make the same amount of profits as you would from normal sales at best
>the 5 unhappy gamertards tell all of their other friends how shit the experience was and go online instead
>lose customers and profits in the long term through word of mouth because literally the only reason brick and mortar electronics stores exist is for instant gratification that they can't provide when they keep liquidating their stock to hipsters trying to get in on the coin fad who will lose interest or go bankrupt shortly afterwards

I'll be gloating when these retards have to dump these cards on ebay to make payments on the loan they took out to buy them.

gamers are literal children and deserve to cry

good luck buying video cards online bro.

>bitcoin exchange CEO

This is fucking retarted for this reason:

They did this in my town, and when I built my cryptorig I literally just had my mom, dad, little brother, little sister, wife, and grandma come with me and we bought 12 GPU's that day.

It makes me very happy knowing how pissed off this makes gaymers.

I literally don't understand why they think GPU's should be children's toys when a much better and more productive use for them exists.

Pisses me off but mostly because I feel bad for the people just trying to build a pc or upgrade. I get these people are trying to get rich the only way they know how but I feel for the other consumers.

Good, it should inconvenience you, your family is pathetic for helping you in a get rich quick scheme.

In what way other than mining will having the latest graphics card significantly improve someones life?

It won't.

T. someone with no ambition or drive or balls.

In what way does you posting on here improve your life?

it doesn't

T. bag holder coming in on the ass end of a get rich quick scheme

Want to buy a bridge?

>muh gaymes

I use GPUs for workstation tasks, eat shit you worthless cryptocuck.

Enjoy losing all your money to this blatant ponzi scheme

also this kid has a better rig than you

T. Someone who doesn't understand once I resell the graphics cards on ebay I've already made thousands in profit.

Pretty good, im very happy to see we might have a chance of reducing gaming cancer.

>Not realizing that despite me already having made a decent amount of money, I'll make profits selling JUST the used graphics cards, which now sell used for more than I paid for them.

Ambition would be waking up early to work on your own business for 20 years and growing it into the number one of your city. You're just collecting Warcraft gold that you can't even sell.

I stand corrected, that thousands of dollars is way better than having a career and shit. Make sure you let the geniuses over at /biz/ invest it for you. Want to buy some shares of $SUNE?

the crash can't come soon enough

T. Wagecuck

>I'll make profits selling JUST the used graphics cards, which now sell used for more than I paid for them.

You're a fucking idiot, GPUs used for mining are worthless

T. Less employable than a felon

>videogame playing manchildren don't get their toys
good
>multinational corporate keeps selling their product like hot pancakes
neutral
>this stupid catpcha
bad

>whining about low supply when you could be flipping gpus to desperate neckbeards

Oh wait, you guys probably are the desperate neckbeards that are buying up all of my video cards.

Nothing, because I'm not a permavirgin who cares about other people using video cards to do things besides jerk off to minecraft shader mods

Likely experiencing upstream supply problems, or else prices wouldn't be increasing.

>reselling busted miner GPUs to other miners

>2014
Where is 2015, 2016 and 2017 ?

>Why do retailers allow customers to buy their product?

I don't know. You tell me.

are you retarded? if a store is out of stock, customers buy shit somewhere else. if that other place gives them a good experience, they are unlikely to ever buy shit from your store again. since those GPU's are always going to sell anyway, it's much smarter to limit sales per customer to maximize your customer base.

It's not just gamers who are pissed off. I went down to my local Micro Center for a HDD and overheard two video editors bitching about the lack of mainstream GPUs. All they needed were a couple RX 560s, but even those have been selling out like crazy.

Meh, fine with it. Store let them do it. They will be selling those at 1/4 to make up for losses on ebay or craigslist.
>store out of cards often
Not worth the gas to go to browse
>store over price cards often
Plenty of online dealers
>Less shopping
Less me impulsive buying shit I dont need.

enjoy unemployment my man

Here in my warehouse uhhh just bought my new mining rig here ughhh it's great fun out here and all. But you know what I like a lot more than bitcoin?

Tears!

In fact I'm a lot more proud of what I've done to gaymurs then anything else I've done.

>Nvidia literally tells people not to use geforce in non-gaming unless blockchain
>still bitches about it mining
Go buy a quadro like nvidia told you to.

Oh no, how will people make ebin jewtube videos without gpus?

I hope they have 50 simultaneous housefires

for example unity3d works better with gtx than with quadro analogue, so fuck off

can't wait for this shit to crash lmfao
if everyone gets rich off something, no one does

stay in your containment board

Why the fuck are people mining with Nvidia GPUs now?
Isn't AMD still king of mining?

>bubble burst
>market flooded with $200 1080Tis

What a time to be alive

>half of them are burnt out and will die in 1 month

>RMA them and get replaced for free

in 98% of times they all will be heated trash

Hope you have all the receipts with you :^)

Mining with NVIDIA GPU, not AMD...
Why? Are you an idiot?

Equihash
Lyra2REv2

>How does this make you feel?
Curious what the future holds for these "mining couples"