What's are the main differences between Turks and Arabs?

What's are the main differences between Turks and Arabs?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNWV2KKgct4
youtube.com/watch?v=Id39x_ltPXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turks think they aren't ar*bs.

Language

Tbf so do you.

turks are europeans

Language and Culture

Delete this

arabs are humans
t*rks are apes

>64480330
but that is literally a kurd though

Jesus fucking christ whoever made this picture should be castrated

No, turks are human can by civilisate, but arabs is fucking apes and terrorists.

Turks are Asians

A russian standing up for a turk? What a sight. I want to see more of this kind of friendship.

>skinny
>muscular
>obese

these

>t*rks are apes
All humans are apes

What are arabs then, Einstein?

Probably Churka/Tatar or some other "relijun brah"

Obvious photoshop

Middle easterners

it isn't
this is the result of heavy kurdish inbreeding
youtube.com/watch?v=vNWV2KKgct4

some more
youtube.com/watch?v=Id39x_ltPXI

Why are all these girls 7 years old?

And where is the middle east?

He meant Central Asia probably.

those women are so unrealistic OP how do you sleep at night

When we say "Asians", we obviously mean Mongoloids. Only Britbongs extend it to include Pakis out of political correctness

>'We'
>'obviously'

No. And speak for yourself. An asian is someone from asia. I suppose indians aren't asian either then, according to you.

Why is it that
>Asians = slants =/= people from Asia (west/north/south Asians are not included)
>Africans = black people =/= people from Africa (north Africans are not included)
>Europeans = white people = everybody from the European continent
?????

And why are they called
>Asian-Americans
>African-Americans
But not
>European-Americans
?????

>North Asians

Russians and Siberians are mostly white

No you are just retarded, the term Asian usually means South Asians in the U.K and Orientals is used for East-Asians. It has nothing to do with political correctness.

In general talk, yes, at least here, if someone says "Asiate" there's a 99% chance they mean Chinese/Japanese/Korean + maybe SE Asian
Indians would be simply referred to as such, and everything west to that up to Turkey and then the coastal NA cunts up to Morocco we'd call Middle Easterner or Arab

The former two are just too internally different, so only the most significant/important subgroups of them get to carry the name

turks are arabs

No.
:)

Eyes and skins.

Arabs most likely have frog eyes while we have mor wider. Turkish skin looks like mediterrenean ,while arabs are just brown.

arabs are shitskins right, like kurds
we are mediteranean, so we have same skin tone as an italian for example, we also have the potential to be pale (like any other mediteranean) but most of us tend to keep that natty tanned look without looking like we came from a toilet bowl

turks have distinct somewhat european but not quite noses can sometimes be fat, whereas arabs very much have a case of the jew nose

also our eyes and facial structure are different, turks tend to have a sharper jawline

İ'm going off what İ know from western turks (istanbul etc) such as myself, towards the east they mix around a lot so there could potentially be a lot of arab heritage in the east