Let's say I hypothetically found one of these, but on low battery. I was able to take the battery and memory card out...

Let's say I hypothetically found one of these, but on low battery. I was able to take the battery and memory card out, no SIM card. I think it needs a badge number to be unlocked.

Let's say you hypothetically gave it back, Tyrone.

It does
You can't do anything with it other than scan packages
T. UPS driver

The letter of the day is 'F' for felony. Give it back Jamal.

hahahaha

it probably runs windows ce.

If you can run unsigned code on it or get out of their proprietary environment you could have a pretty sweet pocket pc with some neat bells and whistles like a barcode scanner to check prices of shit online while shopping.
but youd have to have autism or something to go that route and not just use your phones camera.

Not only that but fucking with USPS's shit is generally a bad idea that carries massive fines and prison time.

Finders keepers

Why is Sup Forums so butthurt about the Darwinian reality we live in? If you can't manage to keep your belongings in your person, you deserve to lose them.

thats not an iphone you fucking moron

They run Windows CE, and you can load a fresh install, and do whatever. It can load facebook, and google

otherwise its the most frustrating piece of shit to manage.

>but youd have to have autism or something

This IS Sup Forums we're talking about here

TYRONE!!!! UPING UP THE ANTE!
You're gonna have to tell me the make, model and software + version for that thing.

That's Federal property. If you manage to plug it in you'll instantly show up on a screen at the office. Dump it in a collection box before somebody knocks on your door.

a Honeywell Dolphin 99X-something "MDD". Windows CE. Keep eyeballs away from laser.

Should have written "Give it back, Jamal" on it.
Who the fuck reads that wall of text.

>Keep eyeballs away from laser.
That laser is harmless to the eyes, it's not too strong to cause any damage you dumbass

>no way to bypass iCloud

Haha no sweetie. If you can get past the lockscreen (so no lock or retarded password, which most people have) and can Jailbreak you can wipe iCloud accounts off the phone

but how do you manage to pass the lockscreen??

Decided to put the memory card back in since I have no way to get the data off without possibly formatting it. It's all probably just adress and package data, most likely encrypted. Gonna put it in the mail in the morning like the nice government warning asked. It's also on 1% and the chargers are 200$.
Also for anyone who wants to know, it is windows CE, model#99EXLG, g probably being governmwnt :^)

thanks

I would personally find a telephone pole and hammer a nail through the phone If I could not flash it or use it myself if I actually found one.
granted, I would leave a note that I found an iphone.

Hope the pass code is some shit like 0000 or take a pic of your dick and return it to the Walmart security guard

Because that's a federal crime and it could be used to victimize innocent people you stupid nigger. Get off my board.

Call them and say you'll return it being the upstanding citizen that you are.
Then wait 2 weeks and deliver it to the neighboring house instead, claiming nobody answered when you rang the door bell.

Humorously enough it was my (hypothetical) Mexican neighbor who found it and stopped by my trailer and showed me it after finding it because it was beeping. I think it probably fell put of the mail truck when it was going over some speed bumps.
Here's a pic of the is versions if anyone wants that
If nobody picos it up in the mail I'm claiming this and will try to figure out the i/o port and charging at a later date

Go to your nearest UPS office and give it back OP.

Go to the nearest UPS office and deliver it to the building next door.

It hurts tho

>Here's a pic of the is versions if anyone wants that
Where's the pic, Tyrone?

>innocent people
that's a weird way of saying stupid whitey ppl

I guess I forgot

how are people who live this poorly on Sup Forums

Thanks for the pic.
Sent an anonymous tip the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Audible kek

Run, Tyrone. They're onto you.

>HTTP

Thats the joke son

This. I manage pic related at work to handle always-online warehouse transactions. For anything else it's better to just use the ERP's desktop page, they're only useful for specific tasks handling barcodes and the like.
Oh, and they're 2000€ each.

EROTIC

>If you can get past the lockscreen
If you can get past the lockscreen then you probably wouldn't post a thread asking how to get past the lockscreen, eh?

Hahaha haha made my day

RETURN THE SLAB, TYRONE