How do I get an irish american redhead?

How do I get an irish american redhead?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient.eu/Aryan/
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2994583/British-Airways-flight-Dubai-forced-return-Heathrow-Airport-foul-odour-toilet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So cute

Squee!

Such beauty

Who is that qt?

>American anything
you don't

curvy girls give best heads
just saying

I will

She'll probably leave you for a black guy

STOP. OBSESSING OVER US, WE ARE NOT SPECIAL IN DATING

I swear I am literally willing to guide your white penises into white women at this point

I dont allow blacks to post in my threads

say what again?

Funny story: I read somewhere that a bunch of black guys in a US city were giving white guys free pick up classes.

I'd probably need classes myself, I need to understand women and squeeze certain bodyparts to see their consistency

My threads are white only

Maybe ginger at most and some brunettes but no brown eyes

Also no jews except those with big boobs and no homo queers of any sort

Okay, but I'll need further clarification on the admission criteria, you don't want which blacks to post?

Hutu and tutsi

Okay I apologize for barging into your thread, but you have to realize I have virtually no self-confidence, absolutely nil, I spend my entire day abusing myself mentally, verbally and physically to atone for any perceived anger of anybody I encounter, online or not

I believe if I achieve the consensus appreciation of Sup Forums, or other extremely hurtful people, this spell will brake and I will be able to continue with my life

sorry for the rant, I come here hoping one day the chain reaction will begin

That's a Tranny.

>Irish American anything

lel Irish Americans are even more lazier than regular white americans, they're always drunk and complain about everything. Meanwhile Indian Americans are one of the most hardworking minorities in America, rather than wanting a lazy bitch who's going to be a gold digger, you should be going after an indian girl 2bh

also American girls are flat while indian girls are thicc

Irish Americans take the muh heritage thing to a nauseating degree. Don't bother, paavo.

>My threads are white only

That's rich coming from a literal descendant of mongols lel keep telling yourself you're white as if that even matters

Indians are Aryans, the original europeans were fucking Aryans from India and Iran who migrated and actually began cultivate europe before beginning to interbreed with Euroshits who couldn't even invent the plow

ancient.eu/Aryan/

lmaoing at your life ching chong

there is literally nothing wrong with irish americans
your love of indian women is uh... interesting though

>there is literally nothing wrong with irish americans

Hmmmm let's see

>drunkards
>they beat their wives
>highest divorce rate than any other minority american group even niggers
>lazy workers
>health problems up the ass making work for med students and medical practitioners a nightmare

They're fucking useless, Irish americans haven't contributed to ANYTHING as of late

>your love of indian women is uh... interesting though

I'm Indian masterrace Cleetus

Sir how could you have the audacity to speak such nonsense about your racial superiors?

Learn your place in the perceived racial hierarchy like me and you will find accomplishment and comfort

Well, I'm honestly glad you have pride in yourself. I see some Indians who are not very confident in themselves... sad sight to behold. You do you.

>nigger
>internet

nice proxy nigger

That's because diaspora indians are beta to the max, they think they should be ashamed of their culture when it's basically better than 90% of cultures out there

Indian culture has never been responsible for a terrorist event or any major catastrophe that has shaken the western world. Indian culture is the reason why India will become a superpower by the year 2030

meanwhile sandnigger and nigger culture is about being a literal chimp and irish culture is about getting drunk and beating your wife

Why are you being so needlessly abusive? I am a genuine sudanese poster.

No bully plz

>being proud of the fact that you're a nigger

lel still calling proxy because no one in their right mind would be happy to be a nigger

>indian culture
the only significant indian culture is the superbacteria culture in their dung, on the designated shitting streets

Could be because a lot of the diaspora are south indian, but the 'culture' disseminated and publicized in many places is north indian?

India has a long way to go to becoming a superpower, but I wish it all the best in attaining a higher quality of life for its people.

Eh, don't let him bug you. You've visited pol, right? Just take them, make their background Indian, and there you go.

As long as he's not a dick to people irl I couldn't care less how proud he is.

Come to the Northeast. Especially around the Eastern Mass and NYC areas. Also, don't be a douche.

>nigger """"""""culture"""""""""
>shooting other niggers for sneakers

top lel nice shitpost proxyfag

Diaspora are usually southern indians yeah, all the designated street shittings are from them, they're uneducated compared to northern indians and are generally the most durka of all hindus. But the government is taking steps to help educate them and bring them up to par with northern india

He needs to be taken down a notch

----------------
Behold the might of the Indian Air Force

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2994583/British-Airways-flight-Dubai-forced-return-Heathrow-Airport-foul-odour-toilet.html

>British Airways flight to Dubai forced to return to Heathrow Airport after 'smelly poo in the toilet' becomes unbearable for passengers

>Captain informed passengers the smell was from 'liquid faecal excrement'

>tfw when you'll never join the /desi/-gnated mile high club

Segregating the designated shitting streets doesn't mean you're superior, Ranjit

>proxyfag so butthurt that he has to hide behind a literal nigger shithole so as to not get assblasted

Come back and talk to me when you grow a pair of balls

Come back to me when you've got the fecal matter cleaned from your balls

Dipping them in the Ganges doesn't count

Good to hear. Public health initiatives would be my #1 push if I was the leader of India. Saw a vid of a south asian kid with rabies. Horrific.

Why would you want an american one