You might not like it, but this is exactly what a laptop should be

You might not like it, but this is exactly what a laptop should be

>Rebbit: The Laptop
>Windows 10

You're an retard.

I couldn't have spoken it more better myself.

>16:9 or 16:10
>not 3:2 or 4:3
Into the trash it goes.

What makes it "Rebbit"?

He can't afford it

thanks, but i'll stick to my t43 even tho it's dead right now

Anything older than a xx30 gen ThinkPad that isn't a P series is bullshit pandering to the 'le quirky xD' consumers. The newer ThinkPads should only be in your possession if your company gave them to you. A MacBook, as a package fo a laptop is still unparalleled. You can also run Windows and Linux on it if you wish.

>go to tpg
>they're all insisting T450s is best pad

Curiously Sup Forums's definition of 'real thinkpad' directly correlates with 'thinkpad I can afford'

>MacBook, as a package fo a laptop is still unparalleled.

This. Not even Acer is as utter fucking shit as Mactrash dumpster fires.

>the entire world willingly pays more for something objectively worse

Almost like you're wrong and rationalizing poverty machines

>replying to a known pajeet

>5% of the world pays 5x more for something objectively worse
Fixed for reality.

Almost like you're wrong and rationalizing throttling overheating chinktrash brand.

Macs are the only computers still growing as a percentage. The rest are shrinking.

>an

yea that nice and all but does it have a thinklight?

Not available across Europe...

using a mouse even though it has the vaunted nipple in the middle of the keyboard that thinkfags masturbate over.

>soyboy iFag tries to deflect soymemes so nobody calls him soyboy

Why the 450s and not 460s or above

>A MacBook, as a package fo a laptop is still unparalleled.

This isn't 2011 anymore. Both macOS and Apple hardware is getting shittier with each new iteration. Anything outside of Apple's control generally gets better (like screens) but their own work (like the keyboard) gets worse and worse.

i returned my t25 a few weeks after i got it. mostly because i hated how it was so under powered in every way. just thought i might be surprised by how good it could be. but no its a shitty dual core macbook thats dancing on the ibm thinkpads grave.

>Why the 450s and not 460s or above
Autism, the new ones are almost the exact same laptops with better internals and different i/o