ITT: soylent technology

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3Bd3HUMkyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gaming PCs

nintendo switch

Windows

Linux

Agreed OP. That shit is femnology for bitch boys and women.

I don't get the switch at all. Maybe it's because I've never liked Nintendo, but from what i can tell, the switch is a generation behind everyone else in graphics, has the most retarded controller of all time which is quite the accomplishment coming from the wii, and it only has 3 noteworthy games and 2 of them are Mario.

>a generation behind everyone else
More like 2. It's on par with PS2/PSP graphics which is fucking embarrassing.

>but from what i can tell, the switch is a generation behind everyone else in graph

This is every Nintendo console. They go for gimmicks over pretty much anything else.

more like nintendo anything

any smart object

kill yourself, retard

But it's not people.

Just because it talks doesn't mean there are little men inside.

Any sort of mechanical keyboard

Meme manual transmissions are also soylent tech, the only people who like them are hipster /o/ car nerds types, and now that I think about it, manual transmission fags are the equivalent of a mechanical keyboard user.

>silent
>soylent

People who use silent PCs are gay desu

this guy is poor :(

Vapes are just mouth-fedoras

>Meme manual transmissions are also soylent tech, the only people who like them are hipster /o/ car nerds types, and now that I think about it, manual transmission fags are the equivalent of a mechanical keyboard user.
I know exactly 1 person who drives an automatic transmission, but plenty of 70+ year olds who drive manual. Virtually nobody even thinks about it. Driving a car is assumed synonymous with manual transmission.

>t. europoorfag

I'm pretty sure you meant Linux.

Sup Forums get out.

I've owned mechanical keyboards and stopped buying them after realizing they're a meme.

Look at your example, what could 70+ year old people possibly gain from a manual transmission? The purpose of a car for the vast majority of people is to facilitate comfortable transport, especially for old people. Modern automatics also have the functionality of a manual vehicle.

It's meme soyboy tech adopted by hipsters

It demolishes the PSVita outright on a spec level. Compare it to a handheld not a home console. Yes it is a hybrid, but it's no more than plugging a laptop into a TV via HDMI port.

You do realize outside of North America an overwhelming majority of cars are manual right?

I think you guys are missing the point of the soyboy meme, these guys totally use Mac.

Likewise, manuals are the opposite of what they'd drive. Soyboys aren't hipsters or nerds, they're "nerds" who only follow the most basic and accessible trends. I live in soy central (Hollywood) and they all drive basic Japanese automatic sedans or hybrids.

kys retarded fat ass fucking burger, weird ass automatic driving moron, literally everyone here drives a manual

>itt everything i don't like is soy

give me those soy you's boys

>soy central
This made me do a silent roar of laughter.

Such obvious bait

>t. mechanosoy

>beanqueen
there it is

Honestly though who the fuck is buying these?

so true brah

No it isn't. Not even close. It blows a ps2 out if the water.

t. soylent

My mother asked me to by her an Echo, and I told her how fucking retarded I thought it was.

She didn't talk to me for 2 days after that

The Switch is for kids who want their handhelds to last three hours or less, and for adults who want underwhelming low-res graphics from their brand-new $300 console.

It's an objective fact. The ps2 isn't even comparable to the switch. There is absolutely no way to get Doom4 to even run on a ps4. Are you fucking retarded?

>no way to get Doom4 to even run on a ps4
>Are you fucking retarded?
Well, are you?

nice

>soylent technology

i only had nintendo consoles/handhelds growing up. but then i grew up. switch is pretty dumb. that cardboard thing even moreso.

I have two friends who own a switch. One is a textbook manchild that constantly falls for the latest memes, be it political, technological, dietary, etc and most certainly will buy the labo as well. The other has his own company and literally had no time to play with his PS4, so he sold it after letting it accumulate dust for months, he bought the switch because casual gaming is the only thing he can afford with his busy lifestyle (gf included). As for me, I'm pc masterace

Switch is hated by basically all old/true nintendo fans. The only success it got is from retarded nu-fans. Glad to see that everyone on this board agrees with me unlike Sup ForumsintendoGAF.

I'm sorry for the both of them. It must suck forcing yourself to like a pile of shit hated by anyone with 1.5+ brain cells.

You know what I meant. You couldn't get doom 4 to run on ps2. The idea that a switch is comparable to any console of that generation is just laughable. There 480p consoles. The switch can pump out games with significantly greater scope then the average ps2 or GameCube game. You'd have to be a complete and total fucking retard to try and compare a psp or a ps2 to a switch.

>The switch can pump out games with significantly greater scope then the average ps2 or GameCube game.
Too bad literally all of them are shit. Unless you like Zelda in Skyrim or Mario in Sonic 06.

>There 480p consoles
And the Switch is what, 720p? Fuck off

It's quite fun, really. I hardly enjoy video games anymore, but Super Mario Odyssey was really fun.

>wikipedia
you mean that thing everyone uses?

>I'm not a soy guys, but Super Mario was, like, so cooool

No, it's objectively better than a PS3 hardware wise.

>volánbusz
Mi a fasz?

I wouldn't know. I don't own a switch. I'll buy one when I can pirate all the games. I'm just sick of morons like you blatantly lying because you don't like Nintendo. If you want to say it's overpriced that's fine but cut the bullshit. It's not as weak is a fucking psp that's just stupid.

0.00000001 rials were put into your My Nintendo account. Thanks for your service.

Do you know how much of a pump in terms of specs you need to switch from 480p to 720p? This is a technology board fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Jesus fucking christ dude, you've been arguing that it's not as shit as a 14 year old PSP for hours now. Who gives a fucking shit? Kill yourself you fucking numale faggot

Mi köze van ennek a volánbuszhoz?

Semmi

>hours now
you mean four posts over like 40 minutes. You're being a complete fucking retard. This is a technology board and you said something might numbling stupid. I'd rather be a soygoy then a brain dead faggot like you.

Don't talk shit about Wikipedia. However you may feel about their ever-shifting editorial standards, they are one of the few good guys left on the web.

So Sup Forumstards got tired of being bullied by nintendrones and came to Sup Forums to make fun of them? Pretty pathetic desu

It's a fucking portable Nintendo console what's there to understand you retard

It's fun as fuck actually

what the fuck is wrong with these guys? i really do truly believe the jews have forced feminism so hard it really is changing how men behave

We mostly play tabletop games, I guess that's very soyish but it sure is a better use of cardboard than nintendo's

There's no soy in soylent,

>portable console
>dies in under three hours

Wow what a great portable.

Dude I don't care. I looked at screenshots of Switch games and they literally look like PSP games from back in the day. I don't give a shit about their specs. I don't even think about it.

>what the fuck is wrong with these guys?
Liberal mindset

Then why are you in this thread

>I don't even think about it.
You don't even think at all

More like Sup Forumstards getting bullied by Sup Forumsbros who see through nutendo's shit.

How much are you getting paid?

Whatever just fuck off back to \v\. a Jerk off like you lowers the quality of the board.

Go be retard elsewhere.

>hurr durr don't talk shit about muh Nintendo(R) Switch(tm) y-you Sup Forumstard

Thanks, that's my home sub

Not soylent though

>I said something retarded and got called out on it
>better say everyone calling me an idiot is from reddit
classic Sup Forumstard

liberals flourinate the water supply in burgershartland even though no one asked for it. literally what hitler did to concentration camp prisoners

Go back to your contention board.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3Bd3HUMkyU

Literally for kids. It's a bit overpriced imho

DEA le soy? xDDDD