What is the first thought that comes to your mind when you see this picture?

What is the first thought that comes to your mind when you see this picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch
youtube.com/watch?v=V7AcFCVTsiA
youtube.com/watch?v=xhoR5HC3ceY
youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE
youtube.com/watch?v=MyEXUa4a9ks
youtube.com/watch?v=pR5q0ajW8Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=iuCzUsT52Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=2LCkfBxFuKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
youtube.com/watch?v=1R5QXbMk_nc
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7o9oJfGCM
youtube.com/watch?v=KzoKl4-y2yA
youtube.com/watch?v=sTLAxPMVyVg&list=PLgXs8EKlGi7C8iNJdAWGbYZgPVnNZraPL
youtube.com/watch?v=GaBc37SgiUE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mt4dl_k2pJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who

Drug addict, had sexual relations with his niece, was also a cuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch

> Hitler fell in love with her after she passed by him during her daily daughter-mother stroll in Linz, glancing at him. Although madly in love with her to the point of suicide, Hitler never once spoke with her, and she later married an Austrian army officer.

>Hitler insisted that Kubizek stalk Stefanie and delivered daily reports on her activity while he was away visiting his mother or family.[4] In one report, Kubizek wrote that Stefanie loved to dance and had taken lessons. Hitler disliked dancing and reportedly replied, "Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends on. Once Stefanie is my wife, she won't have the slightest desire to dance!"

>In June 1906, Stefanie gave Hitler a smile and a flower from her bouquet as she was passing him in her carriage.[5] Kubizek later described the scene:
>Never again did I see Adolf as happy as he was at that moment. When the carriage had passed he dragged me aside and with emotion he gazed at the flower, this visible pledge of her love. I can still hear his voice, trembling with excitement, 'She loves me!'

Medals and armband are on the wrong side.

Arbait macht frai

6 millions jews being gassed.

bad man

Very cool

Is dat the nigga who killed the juice?

Lost something that people have been doing since the dawn of time, gets ridiculed for it forever. What a sad fate.

MY NIGGA

is your e key broken commiebro?

yes sudanon

Hate

They should create the Hitler skin for German troops in bf1.
Hitler was an ordinary soldier in ww1.

Hero

thx, good looking out homie

hail hipster

Held The biggest party with 6 million guests in his chambers.

Versailles was too lenient

That edit with the cute anime girl at his side.

"Eva, Auf Wiedersehen!"

You should hate your goverment too. It funded Hitler till 1945. Bush family.

Love... Then hopelessness and never ending despair.

>Never again did I see Adolf as happy as he was at that moment. When the carriage had passed he dragged me aside and with emotion he gazed at the flower, this visible pledge of her love. I can still hear his voice, trembling with excitement, 'She loves me!'
My Totalitarian Dictator Can't Be This Cute

Fake.
In "democracy" countries you'll go in jail for dat. :DDDD

He basically buttfucked and humiliated my country but for some reason, I can't hate him.

Memes, probably.

Posting my 4 absolute favorites. Watch them. And then go watch TGSNT. If you don't want to build a time machine when you're done then you don't have a soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7AcFCVTsiA

youtube.com/watch?v=xhoR5HC3ceY

youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE

youtube.com/watch?v=MyEXUa4a9ks

>"Lord God, give us the strength that we may retain our liberty for our children and our children's children, not only for ourselves but also for the other peoples of Europe, for this is a war which we all wage, this time, not for our German people alone, it is a war for all of Europe and with it, in the long run, for all of mankind."
>- Adolf Hitler

>"Everything we admire on this earth today - science and art, technology and inventions - is only the creative product of a few peoples and originally perhaps of one race. On them depends the existence of this whole culture. If they perish, the beauty of this earth will sink into the grave with them."
>- Adolf Hitler

>"If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men."
>- Adolf Hitler

Nazism and islam

hope

lost

That suit looks comfy.

Let me post mine

youtube.com/watch?v=pR5q0ajW8Ko

Probably more accurate than your disgusting propaganda, fascist pig

Austria managed to pass him as German and Beethoven as Austrian.

youtube.com/watch?v=iuCzUsT52Ic

youtube.com/watch?v=2LCkfBxFuKQ

Educate yourself and learn French, 2 in 1

Holy shit, she is still alive?

youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk

Fucking shit she is over 120 years old.

yes ;_;

nah mate shes dead. wikipedia just doesnt have her date of death

Cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=1R5QXbMk_nc

>you will see france subdued either by islam or by another german reich in your lifetime
feels good desu

Take your advice to Calais mate

Versailles is the sole reason he rose to power, you doublenigger

Irrelevant + it's going to be destroyed soon

If you mean your opinion and your country then you're a 100% right, Matthieu.

That is incorrect, his raise to power was because he was decades ahead in PR compared to his competition.
The war was not inevitable, the breaking of the treaty was.

I'm talking about Calais's jungle you goalpost moving cocksucker

people vote extremist parties in bad times.
He was better in pr than the communists so he won

why is that?

had a personal confrontation with those nice gentlemen, the threw some little trees in front of my car and tried to get in the trailer.

More like the left, right and centre parties didn't took him seriously and kept fighting each other instead of uniting against him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7o9oJfGCM

Because the illegal shops here anger Calais merchants

youtube.com/watch?v=KzoKl4-y2yA

Dindu nuffin.

I live on a border town next to Calais, Maine.
They pronounce it Cal-us, not Cal-ay though.

I'm no expert, but there was no united center, left or right at the time in germany due to the insane fragmentation of the vote in germany at the time

a hero the world did not deserve

>>Never again did I see Adolf as happy as he was at that moment. When the carriage had passed he dragged me aside and with emotion he gazed at the flower, this visible pledge of her love. I can still hear his voice, trembling with excitement, 'She loves me!'
Holy motherfucker, this is so fucking cute.

>Adolf-san noticed me

Yep, especially jaring in the communist circles.

This is where the difference between the two ideologies is evident : the left is always concerned with a lot of details and theories, forms a lot of parties and is not always concerned with a victory.
Facism is turned to action, has weak or non-existent writings of dubious quality, and wants power at all cost.

Every European town has a least one twin in the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=sTLAxPMVyVg&list=PLgXs8EKlGi7C8iNJdAWGbYZgPVnNZraPL

You should watch those films

youtube.com/watch?v=GaBc37SgiUE

this one is great, if you don't know it

youtube.com/watch?v=Mt4dl_k2pJ8

That's true

>Hitler finally stated he planned to kidnap Stefanie and kill both her and himself by jumping off a bridge into the Danube.[2][6]

/r9k/ irl

>Despite her Jewish-sounding surname, Stefanie was not Jewish.[2] However, most historians agree that Hitler would have assumed Stefanie was of Jewish origin. American historian Graeme Donald believes Hitler would have inferred that she was Jewish, but saw no problems with this at the time.[12] This view is supported by German historian Anton Joachimsthaler, who stated in a BBC interview that Hitler must have assumed she was Jewish because of her Jewish surname.[8] British historian Paul Roland wrote in his book Nazi Women that it didn't make the slightest difference to Hitler whether she was Jewish or not.[13]

Wait, what if
>Hitler thought she was Jewish and wanted her more than anything despite this
>Couldn't have her
>Decided to destroy the Jews because if he can't have a qt Jewess gf, nobody can

His mother's doctor was Jew.

that do we learn out of this?
girls, let the guys have their way with you if you don't want to incite a genozide

FFS, this period of history is so depressing. Stopping him was so easy. Adolf Hitler is the man who killed the white race.

it makes for a great story tho

Unfortunately, the past cannot be changed.

but the future can

Wouldn't call AfD nazis tho, just populists.

I don't want to go to war with any other European people

>Wouldn't call AfD nazis tho, just populists.
not interested in nazis t b h.
sure the 3rd reich had it's good aspects, but they just were too extreme, they took it too far and worst of all they were too authoritarian

I want something between captian sweden and adolf hitler

>I want something between captian sweden and adolf hitler

It's called democracy, and it works pretty well.

>I don't want to go to war with any other European people
sometimes i want to go to war with poland
they're always so butthurt on Sup Forums, they've earned it.
When I was an adolescent I was on vacation in poland with my family.
Me and my brother lended some bikes and after a few days one of them broke.
we brought it back to the little store and the old lady who was in charge there threw a tantrum and called us "verdammte hitlerjungen"

>democracy
>not captain sweden

Kek, funny story

I don't care about people on Sup Forums. If I did, I would be angry at many, many of my compatriots. I want peace, equality between peoples of all races and religion, fairness at work and justice in society.

good thread

ins Gas mit dem Ösi

"Perhaps someday again"