I like Japan, But this is just funny and shitty matters - "Yankees"

How looser is so called Yankee? This is just looser who tend against society. This insulting real Yankees of US. So creepy looser like fashion and behavior. We shall call them just Makeinu(looser in Japanese) or such.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xtg1NEVKnqg
tegelog.com/economy/yankee-teacher/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what are you on about proxy-san

Yes I'm Japanese。What's wrong with you?

Otaku and Yankee are the creepy culture of Japan we can't evade.

We should just kill them.

All countries have a strange thing. Please do not mind it.

He is the opener of

looser is the opposite of tighter
loser is the opposite of winner

just fyi

If some Japanese bleaches own hair, they might be looser in high probability. Ugly x(

No, I'm not.

youtu.be/Xtg1NEVKnqg

These looser train to make own face very comical lol. They love to shave eyebrows。Weird.

>。
Don't use proxy

They tend attack us just because our eyes are matched a moment. It is sound like wild monkeys which has Rabies.

Yankee is seen as proper member in Japanese society,don't you think so?
As a matter of fact,filthy Jap women like it.

These looser call themselves "Tokko" or "Kamikaze". This is insulting about troops who went kamikaze during ww2.

How it can be "proper"? They are Just loosers who failed bottom of society and turn to anti social being. There is zero appropriation.

This shit is ex Yankee and the vice minister of cabinet.

Who is the shit?

>tfw Yankees is actually an anti-Dutch slur used by the British against the Dutch settlers of Nieuw-Amsterdam (New York) because many of them were called Jan Kees

Yes. The matter you mentioned is based on nationalism.

Japanese Yankees are merely looser. They shouldn't laugh me to call themselves "Yankees". Donkey is rather appropriate and much better.

*let me laugh

tegelog.com/economy/yankee-teacher/

oh,,, I have no idea what I should say about the man. Human could be change. But feels like bit disgusting...

After WW2 yakuza pretended as if they represent Japanese soldier's spirit.It desperately affected us until now.

They are just pity looser. Original kamikaze should be much honorable matter. looser yakuza and dickheads are wearing the honor. Disgusting.