>Main theme composed by a Brazilian
>Main actors are Brazilian, Chilean and United Statian

Um... Colombia?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11151480
youtube.com/watch?v=T2LqgUinAP0
youtube.com/watch?v=SG6D2gIrDr8
strawpoll.me/11153484
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3771105/Pablo-Escobar-s-son-slams-Narcos-TV-based-father-s-life-saying-Netflix-smash-hit-riddled-errors.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NL6L2XwEJ1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>United Statian

No wonder the women look so ugly in that show

>USA production

>Director is American
>Main actors are all Brazilian

Bravo Brazil

What's the difference? You all look the same to me...

lel

1. Your cunt
2. Did Carrillo do anything wrong?

poll:
strawpoll.me/11151480
strawpoll.me/11151480
strawpoll.me/11151480

1. Flag.
2. Literally nothing. He was a good boy.

What? Do you know how many colombian productions exist about Pablo escobar? search first questions later you ignorant brazuca

that fat mexican ass. post more spic qts

wow rude

wtf is united statian

you.

that's why the original is better
your copy is "mau"

Is there a notable difference in accent between Spanish-speaking countries in South America? Is it easy for native Spanish speakers to tell that the main actors aren't Colombian?

you mean if they all were to speak english or french? no, just a vague suspicion from their faces
only when you hear them speak their mothertongue you realize where they're from

they're too busy fighting FARCs and breeding with indians

No, I mean when they are speaking Spanish. It's been a little while since I watched Narcos, but I'm pretty sure that the 'Colombians' all speak Spanish in it and it's subtitled, isn't it? So when they are all speaking Spanish, is it easy for a native Spanish speaker to tell that none of them are actually Colombian?

i never saw it to be honest
youtube.com/watch?v=T2LqgUinAP0
yep the brazilian is trying too hard to speak spanish. that Colonel Herrera is colombian. i suppose some extras are actually locals, but yeah the accents are different

here's another example of brazilian trying too hard to speak in spanish:
youtube.com/watch?v=SG6D2gIrDr8
just so you notice. they have this peculiar accent

Pablo escobar accent is unintellegible, he may as well be speaking favela. Pascal's accent is flawless tho

I don't watch this but if it's true then no wonder most people who have watched it tell me is shit

Most people you know are probably plebs who hate watching something with subtitles

Let's settle this: who is your narcfu?

strawpoll.me/11153484

>Fuck Elisa
>Be dominated by Judy Moncada
>Marry Maritza

>gringa is rated worst
Hmm. Maybe people associate her with her annoying husband.

fun fact he plays Gaff in breaking bad

Ana de la Reguera is in narcos?

Who cares, it promotes tourism and more gringos to come here for us to cuck.

that must have taken all his strength

ACTRESS NAME?

Yes, she plays a qt communist guerrilla who helps the DEA

She was in a nice movie about MS-13 and migration

HE DID NOTHING WRONG

;_;

post your face when he's in the park talking to gustavo

>tfw

This, Colombia looks beautiful and comfy

rommania best ally

I wish I could invite some of you here so you didn't have to pay outrageous euro prices for the good stuff

I liked it because Gustavo was pretty much the coolest, Pablo was next.

t. pablo's mom

It's an American production. I live in the country of America

Gustavo was pretty cool, but I'm not sure he was as cool as Carrillo or Pena

did anyone else want to bash grandma escobar's head in when she came home acting smug when it turned out she led the los pepes right to the family?? the writing in this show is on point. they got that arrogant mother knows best attitude perfectly, and the actress pulled it off well, whether through skill or her own personality

Gustavo was the coolest. That moustache and always smoking.

>the country of America
So not only you steal our history to make a shitty show, but also hijack the name of our continent?

>you will never cosplay as 1920s gangsters with Pablo and Gustavo
Why do we bother living?

>you will never race with Pablo and Gustav

there's nothing you can do about it lol

Argies are easily discernible as are Cubans

HIJUEPUTA MALPARIDO DE MIERDA

Carrilio was the army guy that went full Duterte on the narcos, right?

He is right though. Only South Americans care about the fact that United Statians are called Americans. Everybody else just does it.

He's the based Search Bloc commander that called Pablo on the phone and said just like Pablo knows where Carrillo's family lives he knows where Pablo's family is, then he called him a faggot and hung up.

el haitiano!

Colombians are too busy doing coke to make movies

Thank God we are unrelated to this pretentious piece of excrement and that this is not aired on TV.

We are sick already of bullshit about Escobar produced by our own country, to pay attention this sugar coated, stupid unrealistically exaggerated gringo action series

why you so mad

que puta de vira-lata do caralho...

Those non-hispanics speaking spanish with accents are really getting in my nerves

>Is there a notable difference in accent between Spanish-speaking countries in South America?
yes except neighboring countries/regions, which have similar accents.
>Is it easy for native Spanish speakers to tell that the main actors aren't Colombian?
yes unless it's Costa rican or Andean Venezuelan

They did something similar in Breaking Bad. The Mexican cartel members were a Chilean nigger played by an Italian nigger, and a bunch of Cubans and Puerto Ricans. It was cringeworthy when they spoke in Spanish.

>Main American character
>his surname is Peña
LMAO

Fuck
who is she?

I wish Pena was the main American character. Murphy was the main American character. I don't know if it was the writing or the actor, but he was irritating both in narration and in the story.

Euros unironically think the country is still like that

>United Statian production
>Director is Brazilian
>Main theme composed by a Brazilian
There you have your answer. also, there are some colombian actors as well. Juan Pablo Raba, Manolo Cardona and Laura Perico come to mind

He was okay to me, at first sight I thought he was brad Pitt lel

Peña is a lot more important than Murphy in season 2.

wrong spic

I feel a bit bad for americans always getting the biased side of the story in which they are portrayed as heroes. Even Escobar son is suing netflix for telling half-truths and adding stuff that never happened into the series dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3771105/Pablo-Escobar-s-son-slams-Narcos-TV-based-father-s-life-saying-Netflix-smash-hit-riddled-errors.html

that pic looks like a before meth/after meth ad

ok man

At least post the one with the dialogue.

He literally did nothing wrong

The show went shit when he died

are those the actual subtitles?

:(

RIP PATRON

pls stop

These two are Mexican, not Brazilian nor Chilean. Is there any Colombians in there?
t. don't watch the series

The guy is Spanish

This is not the nineties anymore, smart ass. You won't get killed by a gang of police officers gone rogue as a way to persuade your enemies to not mess with you again.

You might only get shot in the neck by a robber when you board a taxi as they try strip off your cell phone and tour you around atm's to empty your bank account, though

I'm talking about the grills.

t. Agent javier Péna

>suing

Is he retarded?

And how would he know what is true, he was a kid when shit went down and would have no idea on the operations of the cartel.

Of course the show is different from reality, it literally says so at the start of every episode.

I'm not even implying that maricas. You're interpreting my post in an ironic way. Don't. I genuinly meant Colombia looks really nice and comfy.

Malparidas hijueputas

most of the women are mexican iirc, but maritza was played by a colombian

>And how would he know what is true, he was a kid when shit went down and would have no idea on the operations of the cartel.
youtube.com/watch?v=NL6L2XwEJ1I

An European swinging from United Statian balls. What a shame.

stop this statian nonsense and stop bullying nice euros

Yes, there are some

>he was a kid
I don't know about you but I have clear memories since I was 4 years old

The term United Statian is actually a French thing. The French also coined the term "Latin America". Want to know why? Because they didn't like the USA expansio so they created this division in the Americas. In other words the French were anti-PanAmericanism.

you cheeky cunt

Yeah because that's when your father started fucking you with his black niggerdick.