Dear Mr. Georges St. Pierre

Dear Mr. Georges St. Pierre

Hi, My name is Chan Sung Jung from South Korea. As one of many Koreans who like you as an incredible athlete, I feel like I should tell you that many Korean fans, including myself, were shocked to see you in your gi designed after the Japanese 'Rising Sun Flag'. For Asians, this flag is a symbol of war crimes, much like the German Hakenkreuzflagge. Did you know that? I hope not.

Just like Nazis, the Japanese also committed atrocities under the name of 'Militarism'. You can easily learn what they've done by googling (please do), although it's only the tiny tip of an enormous iceberg.

Furthermore, the Japanese Government never gave a sincere apology, and still to this day, so many victims are dying in pain, heartbroken, without being compensated. But many westerners like to wear clothes designed after the symbol under which so many war crimes and so much tragedy happened, which is ridiculous.

I know most of them are not militarists. I know most of them do not approve unjustified invasion, torture, massacre, etc. They're just ignorant. It's such a shame that many westerners are not aware of this tragic fact. Wearing Rising Sun outfits is as bad as wearing clothes with the Nazi mark on it, if not worse.

Since you're influenced by Japanese Martial Arts, your wearing a headband designed after Japanese flag is understandable. But again, that huge 'Rising Sun' on your Gi means something else.

Many people say GSP is the best Welterweight fighter throughout history, to which I totally agree. This means you have a great influence on every single fan of yours all around the world. And I do believe your wearing 'the symbol of War Crime' is a very bad example for them, not to mention for yourself.

So, what do you reckon?
Do you want to wear the same Gi next time as well?
- with Georges St-Pierre and Georges St-Pierre.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/199559.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay

>the Japanese Government never gave a sincere apology

Japan is the only the country which apologized in official context about ww2 matter compare with others. And Korea is the only country which still lie these fact and screaming to US and west Europe in order to brainwash them.

Korean cannot keep own confidence without blaming Japan. Funny things is even the objects of blaming is pretty often created story by Korean :)

Swell

>tfw fins was also axis
>tfw this poster is obviously not an "ethinical finnish"

Usually not. But sometime I encounter European who is brainwashed by this sort of Korean story. Because these Europeas are so kind people. Nice naive European easily stand victims side even the self appointed victim lies about it.

he is literally saying he's from south korea

Ah, I see now. The annexation of Korea never happened. The Marco Polo bridge incident is a gook fabrication, and the rape of Nanking happened on a soundstage.

when I imagine standard Koreans and their activists spam bullshit on the web everyday, it really makes me want to puke. why do they repeat stupid lies thousands of times?

>Japan is the only the country which apologized in official context about ww2 matter compare with others.
[citation needed]

I don't get what are you talking about. annexation was happened and it made Super Poor Korean population double with great economical development. I never heard that any European country which invented Asia apologized about it;) But Japan did.

Rape of Nanking? I hear lot of fake evidences at the reference center of it in china ;) How can I trust what Chinese says?

Fucking Koreans, it's because of them that we can't have rising sun IJN flag on japanese ships in World of Warships

Korea inferiority yellow monkey white to the massacre and blur! ! !

Show me evidences that which European apologized about invention of Asia if you are intelligent enough ;)

>>buttmad at the rising sun flag
yeah, they started it from 2011. they're so fucking delusional that they can't handle themselves.

A heath portion of documentary evidence for the rape of nanking comes from foreign reporters there at the time.

he's probably just being a typical anti-federation francophone edgelord.

Japs enslaved and massacred in their hospital beds plenty of Canadian soldiers in WWII and most people here know that, though with all the weeb shit it's not normally considered equivalent to nazis somehow. Most french canadians are still butthurt about being conscripted to fight overseas wars though so this isn't surprising

en.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/199559.html

>The Zombie, meanwhile, explained his reason for highlighting the issue in an open letter, telling the Korea Times: "I just did what I had to do. I posted some of Japan's wartime crime pictures on St-Pierre's Twitter to address the issue but I did not get any response. So, I decided to post a lengthy English letter on my Facebook."
>I posted some of Japan's wartime crime pictures on St-Pierre's Twitter to address the issue but I did not get any response. So, I decided to post a lengthy English letter on my Facebook
Goddamn it's just like my Sup Forums memes.

This happened because a Korean player did political hate act to Japanee gentle plyers during the game which is not allowed. And he was blamed by international succor association but then he created this funny excuse. "because I found Japanese war flag!" This is not flag for war and rasism.

This shit Koreans xD

The foreigner seems that hired by Chinese side. I wonder how much these guys earned.

I'm waiting for the evidence if you can find ;) Or you aren't intelligent enough therefore even you cannot create fake evidences like Korean or Chinese? ;) I thought you are Korean who is know as "people who can lie very natural as like breathing ".

where are you now?

만세!!!

I'm waiting for the evidence. Why don't you create new fantasy.